Felix

RAVEN POV

The row boat clattered to the shore and jerked each member of the crew forward sligtly . Each member nonchantly made there way out of the boat . Whilst I was sat at the end waiting for them. I sat and waited for a while , but i knew I couldnt i was too excited to see Felix . It was probably only a couple of seconds had passed but to me each second held and hour-glass , and each grain inside the hourglass represented time i got to spend with felix and as they fell I was loosing them . I jumped out of the boat the water splashed and came just below my knees . I dug my toes into the sand and felt it slip away as the waves rolled over. I treaded through the water up to the land . Even though i hadnt been gone for long I missed the smell of Pine and salt blending together in a unconventional concoction of aroma flowing through the wind. " By the look on your face some people might think you actually like this place " I turned around to see Hook gaizing at me . " and trust me my dear , anyone who likes this place went mad a long time ago " Despite Hook being my father , someone i should trust . I couldnt help this feeling . Hook knew an awful lot about Neverland , the dangers it possed , the history . The magic . " come along dear " Mr smee said pushing me along .

The air around us became humid and heavy as we trecked further into the forest .We had gathered a few supllies but the ones we truley needed were in the heart of Neverland . The most dangerous part of the island . And the most crucile. " Alright lads , take a break " Hook called to the crew . Almost simultaneously the crew droped the bags they were carrying and slumped to the ground . I looked at the crew my Dad had required , each of them had different characteristics and stories to create the odd assortmentt if characters that were infront of me. I thought of the lost boys. Each unique and skilled in different ways . The twins and how they can tell if anyones being decietful . Cubby how he can bulid the most intercut traps out of anything. Felix and his persistance with anything . FELIX . The crew was still scattered across the floor in an attempt to gain their breath before continuing. I turned to look at Hook . I saw him sitting by a rock with a map and a compass . Once again I made an impulsive decision amd ran . Ran between the trees . I realised I ran a lot . I ran from my problems at home , I ran from Peter and Hook but this time . This time i was running towards something. And it Excited me. The branches would scratch against my face and the fallen leaves crunched beneath my feet but I didnt care . I burst through the opening to where Felix and I . Did'nt say goobye . and saw no sign of him .oh well i thought . Its probably just hard for him to get here because of Pan and all . I looked around and saw dosens of trees but one caught my eye. I walked over to a large oak and ran my hands along each groove and carving . I placed one hand on a fairly low branch and found a small indentation where i could place my foot I used these to pull myslef up. I stood on the branch and began to make my ascend. Twisting and entwining my self ad i climbed higher and higher . Ever jump from each branch sent adrenaline through me .when i reached a substantial sized branch that allowed me to see , I allowed myself to rest . I sat down and allowed my legs to hang despite having enough room to place them on the branch . I looked over Neverland . thinking of the abounding adventures that may have taken place and the ones that were yet to come and the ones that had been forgotton. I continued to amuse myself with the thought that resided in my head and waited. waited .

Felixs POV

" Raven ! Raven ! " I yelled running through the forest . My heart was pounding through my chest and my lungs were burning . Guilt was radiating through my my body as easily as blood . I pushed through the greenery to the beach where Raven and I said goodbye . Empty ," Raven " I squeezed out . The hope leaving my as my breath did . She's gone . And it was my fault . raven trusted me and I trusted her and now all that remaind between us was our own breath as silence consumed the air around us .

Ravens POV

I waited and waited for Felix to arrive , the sky began getting darker and the wind off. The sea blew onto the land . " Raven ! Raven love where are you " Hooks voice echoed through the forest . My eyes widened , how long had I been gone ? . I jumped down from the tree and ran toward the voice of my father . My heart racing and my thoughts wondering I made my way back . "Raven , thank god you're safe " Hook wrapped his arms around me . His voice sincere .

" I am sorry , I didn't mean to make you worry . I just climbed a tree to get a better view " I lied . It didn't matter now . Felix stood me up . Anger was raging inside of me . Every step I took on this island was a risk . And I risked Seeing Pan just so I could see him ... Like we promised . " come on love , let's go back to the ship " Hook wrapped his arm around my shoulder and guided me back to the row boats that would take us to the ship . A long sigh escaped my as I thought about today . I had started off so excited to see Felix , even if was just for a little while . Felix was the one who had stuck by me the whole time I was on the island now I realise that it was all a lie to get rid of me , but why . Why would he help me and get himself in that kind of danger . Nothing made sense , especially on Neverland . My mind had become the oven waves in a storm . Crashing against each other in an attempt to wash over the other thoughts in my mind so I might be able to see the horizon . " Raven love . Are you alright . You haven't spoken the entire time " Hook waved his hand infront of me . " hm , yea fine " replied harshly " I knew you shouldnt have come on that forsaken island . Its upset you . I can see it . I bet Pan would have you running back to him in a-----" . Something in Hook clicked . I could see it his eyes sparkled with potential and a grin appeared on his lips . " Stay on the ship . Ill be back soon. With that he turned away and headed towards his quarters .

HOOKS POV .

Brilliant . Everything was coming together . One way or another Hook would have his happy ending and destroy Pans. " Smee I have an excelent idea "

" oh captain " Smee chirped " we're going home ar'nt we , We can leave this silly nonsense behind us once and for all . how lovely . I'll go tell the crew to pack their bags "

" No you babaling idiot ." I made my voice into a low whisper before revealing my plan to Smee " I am sending Raven back to pan " A smirk spread across my face as smee's dropped .

" But Captin. you just got her back . How is this a good idea? " He asked confused . He really did believe I care about her . I guess I am an amazing actor as well as deviously handsome.

" We'll send her back crying , into Pans arms . make him fall in love with her , then when his guard is down , we rip the black heart out of his chest "

" oh . how clever captain " Smee said figiting .

I bored down on Smee with a harsh glare." you dont breath a word of this to Raven . Not yet anyway ... Understand "

" yes captain " with that Smee scurried away and I was left in a state of desire the thoughts of my plan clouding my mind as if it were a dream

This chapter kind of sucked. I am sorry I havent updated in so long . Exams and all . but i am very glad that you are reading it .Updates will become less frequent . and to be honest I am a little worried that my writing is getting worse . :/ . Please comment what you thought. Love you all thanks for reading