WereCat

By miyamuffin

It's been just about 100 years since the most recent war between Vampires and Werewolves. This war lasted abo... More

Zero - Flashback
One - Good Morning
A//N
Three - Date?
Four - Party
A//N
Five - Gotta Study!
Six - Big Test!
Seven - Fight?!
Eight - Birthday!
Nine - Mates!
Ten - Questions & Tuna Sandwiches
Eleven - Sick
Twelve - Ice Cream
New Story! (I'm alive)
Thirteen - Aquarium!
Fourteen - Meadow (mature)
A//N
Fifteen - Emily's Crush?
Sixteen - Tattoos
Seventeen - Bully
Eighteen - Haircut
A//N
A//N:
Nineteen - A Sad Day
Twenty - Stepfather
I'm Alive >.<
Author Note <3
Twenty-one - Surprise
Twenty-Two - "The End of the World" (short)
Twenty-Three - Night
Twenty-Four - Playtime
It's been a while :(

Two - School Day

10.9K 289 153
By miyamuffin

A // N:

Hey guys! So sorry for such a late update! I've been super busy with summer classes and I was just on vacation so I've had zero time to finish this and it's such a long chapter >.< This chapter is pretty much showing the layout of Rio's school day with all his classes and stuff so hope you enjoy!

(I guess a long chapter makes up for the time I wasn't updating?)

--------------------

[Rio's POV]

--------------------

*** English Class ***

My English class wasn't very far from the school entrance, however it seemed like it took forever to get there without Emily to talk to. As soon as I got there, I sighed. There was a teacher in the classroom that I didn't recognize, meaning we had a substitute. Well that's just great. The reason I'm so off about this is because if there's a different teacher, that means they'll say my full name. I softly groaned under my breath so I wouldn't attract any unnecessary attention as I made my way to my seat towards the middle back. I loved my English teacher so this was going to be a complete drag.

I watched as the substitute began writing his name on the whiteboard. It says Mr. Val, Mr. Val looked to be pretty young, possibly around his mid-twenties to early thirties. No, I wasn't swooning over our substitute teacher, I don't know what you're talking about. Well, what's there not to swoon at? He was tall, seemed to be well-built from what you could see through his white button-down shirt, his faded blue-grey hair fell over his right eye, and you could faintly tell that he had a pretty sick tribal snake tattoo that slithered down his left bicep. There was a couple of black piercings on his ears and his eyes were a silver-gold. He sort of gave me that Alpha vibe but I couldn't tell which Were Clan he was from. I was too busy admiring his physical beauty that I didn't notice that he began taking attendance.

"Ko... Rioko White?" I practically jumped in my seat from the sound of my name being called, I blinked a couple of times before turning back to reality.

"Y-Yes?! Yes! That's me!" I raised my hand, signaling that I was indeed here which got a couple of laughs from my fellow classmates.

"Make sure you're paying attention, Mr. White." Dangit, even Mr. Val started to chuckle from my stupidity. "Alright class, the reason your English teacher, Mrs. Shuu, is absent is because she's taking a couple of months off to take care of her recently newborn cubs. So I'll be here in her stead making sure that you kids don't get into any sort of trouble while she's on her leave." I almost jumped for joy before I remembered that Mr. Val said my full name, well my full first name. It would be weird if he knew my middle name.

Class continued normally. We had a proper lesson for half of the class then a planned study hall for the last half.

As we reached the end of the first half of class, I reached into my bag to pull out my earbuds to ready myself for the noise that was soon to come. There were a few "popular" kids in my English class which tends to get on my nerves. Most of the time they're Vampires and Werewolves but sometimes they can be high ranking Werecats. What makes a high ranking Werecat? Basically the big shot cats like the Lions, Tigers, and Leopards (oh my).

Lions. They're not common but they're not rare. There's actually one currently in my class. Ross Reikers sits directly in front of me and he's the top notch guy of the class, the ladies are constantly fawning over him. The most irritating thing about him though is the way he just takes it all in and 100% loves the attention. I mean, I also love attention as much as the next (conceited) guy but I don't show it as much as this Ross person.

Before I knew it, the bell rang. I gathered all my things and put them into their places in my bag, making sure to stay organized so I could find everything without any problems. I swung my bag over my shoulder before I started to make my way towards the door, taking a quick (and secret) glance at the one and only Mr. Val before officially walking out of the room.

*** Art Class***

Art. My first class I have together with Emily. We walked in different directions to get to the classroom so we normally meet in the middle. There's only one problem with this class. Tristan Parkers is the top guy in my art class. To be honest, I'm much better than those girls who are always constantly crowding around him. However, if I were to ever say that out loud, I'd be getting a beating from those girls. They're honestly terrifying.

I was almost completely in my own world until I felt a body hit me directly in the face, resulting in me dropping my bag. Thank everything magical that my bag was completely zipped up so nothing catastrophically bad happened. I looked up to see if I recognize who I ran into before I realized that I forgot to apologize, "I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying atten..." I was cut off when he turned around and bent down to pick up my bag for me. That's when I had my chance to find out who it was that I ran into. I almost gasped when I found out who it is. Tristan Parkers.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I do this sometimes as well, it's not just you." He chuckled, which practically killed me. He handed me my bag with a smile, "Nice bag, dude. I like the galaxy print." Omigosh THE Tristan Parkers just complimented MY bag! I pretty much performed a happy dance in my head as I took my bag from him. That's when I noticed that we were still in the hallway and were being stared at.

"T-Thanks." I wanted to get out of there as soon and as fast as possible. Okay, yeah, I really like the guy, but I hated being the center of attention (lies).

"Hey, wanna go to class together? The first bell is about to ring." He offered, which almost made me pass out (more lies). His black bag was on the floor so he picked it up and swung it over his shoulder, looking over at me with a grin. I honestly thought he was going to be a jerk like most of the "popular" kids in this school but damn was I completely wrong. However, I only did just start talking to him so you never know he might have some sort of a dark second personality or something.

"Yeah, sure." I tried my best to play it cool so that he might like me more or something. However, in reality I was freaking out like there's no tomorrow. We started to make our way in the direction of our classroom, together literally walking side-by-side at the same pace. I was too happy to notice any of the piercing stares that were literally all directed towards me. I never made it known to anyone besides my close group of friends that I'm a Werecat, let alone a Cheetah. I'm sure I wouldn't get bullied or something because of it but I know it'll attract too much unwanted attention.

We finally arrived to class just before the second bell. I could spot Emily at her usual spot, saving mine by stretching her long legs across the aisle, her feet on the seat. I grinned before heading in her direction. having to dodge the other students as I walked. I finally got to my seat, Emily put down her feet, and I began to rummage through my bag in search of my sketch book and art supplies.

"Hey, saw you walking in with the hunk Tristan. How'd you manage to pull it off?" She leaned over to ask me, a grin smudged on her tan-skinned face. Not all Vampires are pale, they can come in all sorts of colors and shades. I grinned back at her, wiggling my eyebrows before shrugging.

"Ran into him, dropped my bag, he picked it up for me, then offered to walk with me to class." I tried to explain it in as little detail as I could, hoping it was enough for her. "And he might have jut possibly complimented on my bag." I gave off a cocky smirk as she dropped her jaw in disbelief.

"You?!" I was confused as to why she sounded so surprised, of course me. She was about to start laughing, that's when the unthinkable happened. Tristan made his way towards our direction, and hey, this might make me seem a bit conceited but I was 100% sure he was looking straight at me the entire time. We pretty much had another mini moment just then.

"Mind if I sit here?" He gestured to the seat in front of me, "My friend is being a pain in the neck so I'd rather not hang around over there for now." It's like he could read my mind cause I was just thinking why he was over here.

"Y-Yeah, sure. You're free to sit wherever." I told him, again trying to keep my cool, which Emily noticed.

"Don't worry your pretty butt, I mean head, he's not actually cool in any way. A total doofus actually." Emily thought she was being so funny as she crossed her arms in front of her chest and kept shrugging like she was the coolest Vampire on the face of this planet.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. To be honest, keep this between us, but I'm always just acting like I'm cool. I'm really not at all" I couldn't believe it, it's all an act that it's all an act. It doesn't matter what he says he's still the coolest person on the face of this planet.

"Man, you're cool even if you're not trying. I mean, look at you!" Emily was way more confident than I was when it came to speaking to him so she could say the weirdest things without caring about what anyone may say or think.

But, I completely agree with her, look at him.

His eyes, a deep green like you could fall into them instantly. His lips, a perfect Cupid's Bow. The most adorable dimples when he smiles. And those teeth, shining white and healthy. And - that - hair! It was short, pulled back, and a bit uneven. His hair wasn't just one color either. It was mostly blonde with some brown at the roots. Most of all, it looked so soft I wish I could just run my hands through it in bliss. But that was impossible.

Tristan just laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, which I adored, "Nah, I'm a complete dork. You have no idea." He laughed, which caused him to show his dimples. I seriously almost died, he was so cute.

"Like, video game posters on your walls kind of dork?" Emily raised an eyebrow, hoping that she was right. I was also secretly hoping that she was right.

"Heh, yeah, completely covered." He admitted, which caused me to grin. Like, an actual grin that of course Tristan noticed. And oh my gosh, he grinned back. If those dimples aren't going to kill me right here right now, I don't know what will. If you haven't noticed, I have a thing for dimples. And if you haven't noticed, I have a thing for hot guys who act adorable.

Because we were having so much fun talking to each other, none of us realized how quickly class was going. And that it was soon coming to an end.

*** Japanese Class ***

Art ended in a flash and now it was time for my foreign language class, Japanese. Not to brag but, I was pretty good at it. Both Emily and Tristan took French so we had different classes now.

I walked through the hallway, careful to pay attention to where I was going so that I didn't run into anyone else, and I was ALMOST successful. Well, I kind of ran into someone. I was walking and could see the Japanese classroom and it would have only took me like a minute to get in there and get settled but no, my luck ran out.

I could see my life flash before my eyes. Meaning, I tripped. I didn't see that there was a backpack right in front of my feet and so of course, I tripped over it. I thought I was going to fall right on my adorable face and get hurt, until I felt two arms wrap around me. I looked up to see a familiar face. Jasper Moore.

"A-Are you alright?! Sorry, that was my backpack!" It was so cute how nervous he was, he even stuttered a little.

"D-Don't worry. . . It was my fault for not paying attention!" I blushed when I realized that I was still in his arms, and that people were watching us. I quickly straightened up before noticing that Jasper was staring at me. Like, making eye contact kind of staring. I laughed nervously, dang now I'm nervous too? Well, it makes sense why I would be nervous, I was just in the arms of an incredibly attractive male.

Jasper Moore. A bright and freckled hottie. He was taller than me, but only by a few inches. His curly red hair fell over his right eye, only showing one bright blue orb. He had two silver piercings right where dimples should be and two black gauges in his ears. And, the best of all, his eyebrows looked AMAZING.

He must have noticed that I was staring at him, cause he shone a bright smile in my direction which just made my heart melt. He was so adorable. And those TEETH. They were so perfect I almost told him to keep smiling and never stop.

Before I could open my mouth to speak again, a girl popped up into the picture with a bright (fake) smile. "Oh, Jasper! Fancy meeting you here!" Fancy? Really? We're also in the hallway where every kid that attends this dang school goes, so it's not a surprise you'd see someone that you know. But seriously, fancy? Also, her voice sounded way too fake for my liking.

"Oh, hey Raven. On your way to class?" Jasper smiled her way, which was not okay. Not to be self-centered or anything, but we were just having a great conversation together until she showed up out of the blue. Speaking of blue, those eyes though. Dang.

I noticed that Raven was peering at me through the corner of her eye, a slight noticeable glare starting to form. What? It's not like I was stealing your boyfriend or anything, chill out. And also, I ran into him FIRST, so finders keepers.

"Yeah! I was just on my way to math. However, I should just skip since that teacher is such a bore." Raven started to laugh at what she said, which I didn't find funny at all. Jasper chuckled in response but you could tell that it was forced, or at least I could.

"Well, I have Japanese with this guy right here so we'll be on our way. I'll see you around then?" I just loved how Jasper tried to be nice even though she was just begging him for attention.

"Yeah. .  . Sure! See you around then!" She went to give him a side hug but he just gave off a forced smile that seemed pretty real that I could just barely notice. As soon as she walked off and out of sight, Jasper sighed heavily.

"Why do you put up with her? I can clearly see that you want nothing to do with her." I'm not sure why I felt confident talking with Jasper. I guess it's cause of his friendly aura? I hope so.

"Hah. . . You haven't seen her when she really gets persistent. I've known her since we were small, she has always been like this."Jasper rubbed the back of his neck as he shrugged.

"Well. . . We should probably head on to class now. The bell should be ringing soon." I watched as Jasper bent down to lift his backpack over his shoulder before he smiled at me. I just had to smile back, he was too cute to handle.

We walked together to the Japanese classroom and found our seats, sitting rather close to each other but not directly. He had a friend in this class who was a jock that was a lot bigger than me and scared the living everything out of me. Sometimes I would take chances to sneak glances towards Jasper, a couple of times he would catch me and send a cute smile my way. I would always smile back, gotta make a good impression if I wanted him to like me.

*** Break ***

Since I didn't have anyone to talk to during Japanese, it went by pretty quickly and it was now time for break. It only lasted about 15 minutes or so but it was nice to be able to see Emily before we have History class together with Jasper.

I quickly got out of the crowd of teenagers and headed over to Emily and I's favorite at school hang out spot near the side of the school campus, under this huge tree. I noticed that I was the first one to arrive so I sat down and waited for Emily, faintly hearing her voice in the distance. But wait. . . She wasn't alone? Usually this was just time for Emily and I to talk, and we would hang out with our other friends at lunch. I wonder who she brought with her?

I almost choked on the water from my water bottle when I saw that she brought Tristan along with her. She grinned and waved at me when she saw me, and I just waved back awkwardly.

"Hey! You're here before me this time!" Yeah, usually she's here first, but not today.

"Hey. I see you brought Tristan along with you." I smiled, trying my best not to seem like the nervous wreck that I am. Cause I'm totally confident everywhere and any time.

"Yeah! We were just talking about this sweet party that's being thrown this Saturday at one of his friend's house for a birthday I guess? Apparently his parents allowed it? Dunno, but it seems cool." Emily was grinning from ear to ear. She always loved being around people so parties were the perfect things for her.

"Speaking of the party. . . Do you two possibly want to come? I can bring three friends and I've only asked one so far. It would be super cool if I could see you two there as well!" Dang, how I would love to go to a party with Tristan. However, I'm not so good at those things. But, if it's a chance to prove myself and get him to at least have some sort of interest in me, then it's worth it 100%.

"Yeah, I don't have practice or any games that day as far as I know so I guess I can show up for a bit." The reason I said only for a bit was because I don't want some strange teenager that I don't know handing me some sort of drink that doesn't seem like alcohol, but really it is and I drink it and everything just turns into a nightmare cause those things always happen at those kind of parties.  And you never know, I might turn into my Cheetah form as a drunk idiot and that's really not a fun way to show the school that there's a Cheetah in a family of pretty much all Leopards.

"Alright it's settled then! How about Ko and I exchange numbers with you so that you can text us location and times and stuff!" Emily was way too excited about this. Yay people! That's literally what's going through her mind right about now.

"Ko? That's a cute nickname. And sure, here ya go." He quickly gave us both his number and in return we gave ours. That's when I noticed something big. Did he, THE Tristan Parkers, just call ME. . . CUTE?! OMIGOSH!!

Emily must have noticed my internal freak out session, or at least the blush forming on my cheeks, cause she decided to be evil. "He didn't call YOU cute. He just said the NICKNAME was cute, doofus." That just made me blush even more, I was so embarrassed.

"A cute nickname perfect for a cute guy, might I add." Tristan sent a wink in my direction, which literally almost made me pass out. I couldn't take it, he was smiling which means dimples, and he just WINKED at ME. My life is seriously so good right now, please don't stop.

Before Emily could reply with one of her sarcastic comments, the bell for our next class rung and so we had to grab out bags and start walking. Honestly, that was the best break of my life.

*** History Class ***
After saying our goodbyes to Tristan, Emily and I began to make our way to our next class, history. I remember that we have this class with Jasper. I hope that I get to talk to him again, he just makes my heart melt.

I already explained to her about what happened to me before Japanese class. About how I ran into the adorable Jasper in the hallway, about how I gracefully tripped over his bag and landed in his arms. I know I haven't gotten over Tristan so. . . Do I like them both? Shouldn't I have to choose only one? What about when I turn sixteen? If neither of them are my mates, it would be awful. Of course I'll love my mate but it would just suck if it's not either of them.

The both of us arrived to our class and walked in, immediately finding some good seats and got ourselves settled. I began to look around for Jasper. But that's when I remembered that we also share this class with Raven Blaire, the girl that's always sticking to Jasper.

I smiled when I saw Jasper enter the room, but with Raven clinging to his arm cheerfully. Not fair, that should be ME and NOT her. Jasper saw me and waved towards my direction which made me feel a lot better. I noticed that he was attempting to walk over and talk to Emily and I, but Raven kept tugging on his arm to go somewhere else. I swear, I saw her glare at me when Jasper waved in my direction. Not to be conceited or anything, but he obviously wants to be with me more than he wants to be with her. Hey, I'm just saying the facts over here.

I laughed when Jasper started to sneak through the kids in the classroom to make his way towards us. He quickly sat in the open seat next to me and grinned, giving us a thumbs up in victory.

"I got away!" Jasper kept grinning like a complete dork, which I loved.

"I'm so proud of you. Congratulations." Could Emily be more sarcastic? I wonder if she has an off button.

"I know right? I'm great." These two are perfect for each other, seriously.

"You should just tell her to stop." No, I'm not being jealous at all, be quiet.

Jasper looked over at me when I spoke, we of course made eye contact, and I of course blushed like an idiot. Well, I'm pretty sure I blushed cause I could feel my face start to get super warm. Jasper just laughed which made me even more embarrassed.

"I wish I could but it just makes things worse so I just have to deal with it." Jasper smiled, but it wasn't his usual cheerful smile.

"We can always get her to think that you're already taken." Emily suggested, which was actually a pretty good idea for once.

"I don't know. . . She'd probably announce it to the entire school, and I don't want to do that to the other person." He's too nice, but it's still cute. I wouldn't be bothered by it if it means I could hang out with him.

Then I came up with a GREAT idea to get him to consider it, "How about you take some time to think about it? Maybe if you spend some time with the other person then maybe you'd want to do it more?" I'm so smart, aren't I? It's a great idea.

"Hmm. . . Yeah, I'll consider it if we do something like that. But who will the other person be?" Me of course, duh.

Emily must have caught on to my plan, cause she sent me a quick wink before talking to Jasper. "How about Rio right here? He's a guy so she'd definitely be surprised. And plus, if you come out as being gay, she would probably give up faster." Thank you Emily! I would have not suggested myself to him so it's great that she did it for me.

You could tell that Jasper was putting a lot of thought into it, until Raven found out where he was and started walking over here.

"I'll think about it during class. Want to talk about this more during lunch?" Jasper suggested with an adorable smile. Wait, I get to hang out with THE Jasper Moore during lunch?! And Tristan might be there too?! This is seriously the luckiest day of my life

*** Lunch ***
History was now over, Emily and I were packing up our things to head out of the classroom. I looked up to see that Raven was still bothering Jasper so it would be difficult for him to meet with us at lunch.

"Grab him." Emily looked at me dead in the eyes, which started to freak me out.

"W-What. . ?" I was so confused. Grab him? Like grab his hand and run?

"If you don't go and capture him now, Raven will make it so he won't be able to hang with us during lunch. Now, GO!" As soon as she said go, she pushed me in his direction and I completely stumbled, almost running into him. Jasper stared at me with a raised eyebrow, holding back a laugh.

"S-Sorry about this!" He looked at me confused before I quickly grabbed his hand, pulling him away from Raven. Raven was obviously surprised by my actions, her eyes wide like they were going to pop out any second.

Jasper grinned at me, squeezing my hand. I also grinned before looking over at Raven, sticking my tongue out at her before I started to run. Well, being athletic really pays off in these sorts of situations.

We ran through the hallways, the other kids getting out of the way so that they wouldn't risk getting hit by us. I was so into the moment that I didn't realize that I was still holding on to Jasper's hand when we arrived at the usual meeting spot under the usual giant tree.

When we finally got to the tree was when I finally noticed that we were still holding hands, "Sorry!" I immediately let go of his hand and smiled awkwardly. I placed my backpack on the grass and sat down, sighing as I did so. I couldn't believe Emily made me do that.

"Well, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been able to come here. Thanks." Jasper said as he sat down beside me, an adorable smile on his face. Have I mentioned how much I love his smile? His piercings suit him as well.

"It was all Emily's idea. She probably made me run cause I'm fast." Oh right, he doesn't know about me being a Cheetah. I'll probably just use soccer as my excuse.

"Fast. . . You don't seem human. You must get your speed from being part of a Were Clan?" DAMN he's sharp! I don't seem human? What's that supposed to mean?

"I don't seem human?" Okay, I was too curious of what he meant that I just had to ask.

"I guess I just don't get that human like vibe from you?" Jasper ran a hand through his curly red hair nervously. He's so cute!

"I guess. Well, you're right, I am part of a Were Clan." For some reason, I feel like I can trust Jasper with knowing that I'm a Werecat. I even feel like I can trust him with knowing that I'm a Cheetah. I'm not sure why I feel this way.

"Well, I'm a Werewolf. It's not really anything special but it's pretty cool I guess." Jasper smiled his usual cheerful smile. Before I could tell him about me being a Werecat, my other friends started to pool in.

*** Math Class ***
It was fun talking to Jasper, even though we didn't get to talking about the pretend dating thing. I guess it would have been sort of weird to talk about it with everyone there, but you could tell that he was putting some thought into it.

Now it's time for math, my least favorite subject. Even though it's my least, I'm still pretty good at it surprisingly which is just strange. I get so bored in the class, but I understand everything that the teacher is talking about. Sometimes I'll accidentally fall asleep during the class, but I'll still be able to finish the homework without any problem.

I don't really have any friends in this class so that just makes it even more boring.

I shuffled into the classroom, too tired now to function correctly. I took my seat and immediately put my head down on the desk. Seriously, how do I still have a good grade in this class?

I must have fallen asleep cause I don't remember anything that happened in that class after that.

*** Science Class ***
I woke up to the bell ringing and slowly lifted my head, groaning. It took me a second to realize that I still have one class left before I started to pack up my things and leave the room.

The science classroom wasn't too far from my math classroom so it didn't take me long to get there and I was surprisingly not late. I reached the classroom and entered slowly, dragging my feet as I looked for a decent place to settle.

When I sat down, I was going to lay my head down and maybe doze off for a minute until I heard two very familiar and amazing voices.

"I don't think he knows that we-" I tried to use my advanced hearing to listen in on what Tristan and Jasper were saying, but I think they noticed because they stopped talking about whatever they were talking about and looked over in my direction and smiled.

Both of them walked over to me and sat down, smiles still on their faces. I couldn't take it, those dimples are going to kill me. Then I looked over at Jasper. His piercings were shining from the overhead lights and his right eye was still covered by his red curly hair.

"Like what you see?" Jasper laughed and I huffed in response, crossing my arms. I lifted my hand and poked one of his piercings stubbornly, which surprised him. Tristan laughed at my action and Jasper's response. I looked over at Tristan and reached my arm over to him, poking his dimple while he was busy laughing. I laughed when he started to blush with embarrassment, he was so cute.

I looked up in the direction of the front of the room when the teacher started talking about an upcoming test that we needed to start studying for. Apparently we knew about this test for a week now? Teachers always say that. Do they honestly think we're gonna remember about a test that they've only mentioned like once? I don't think so.

I kept stealing glances at Jasper and Tristan whenever I had a chance. The both of them seemed so serious while listening to the lecture, taking a butt load of notes that I will definitely be looking at later.

The class surprisingly went by pretty quickly and the last bell of the day finally rang to let us out of this place. I quickly gathered my things and tossed my backpack over my shoulder and waited for the other two to get their things packed up before leaving the classroom.

We walked together until we found Emily. "Do you guys need a ride home?" Tristan asked Emily and I and we both just shook out heads.

"Our places are super close to campus so there's no need." I, for once, spoke out instead of Emily which obviously surprised her.

"Alright." Tristan grinned before we all waved our goodbyes and began walking our separate ways. I really hope that my luck doesn't run out, cause today was just drop dead amazing.

--------------------

A//N:
Thank you guys for reading this far! Again, I apologize for such a late update, I've been so busy and writing this took FOREVER!

-Who is your favorite character so far?-

Love you guys!~

<3<3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.8K 48
"I will make sure he never lays a hand on you again." I look up and Hunter is heaving. "Why do you want me to stay? I forgave you, it's not like you...
1.3M 40.5K 47
Life for years have been easy for Nicholai. He doesn't have to worry about much. He has cars, girls, and all the attention he could ever want. Becaus...
70.7K 3.2K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
343K 15.3K 49
Skyler grew up as a weak Cheetah in a house of lions. He had a couple of his brothers were conceived when their mother, a Were Lion, had a one night...