The Alpha's Omega

By fresitalb

Elenor was the beta's daughter until her pack got killed by roughs. After that her and her best friend,Jem, r... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 7

42.2K 932 86
By fresitalb

3 days later
Alexander POV:

Today is the day we have to go back home. We have finished business here. The only problem is if the girls will agree to go back with us. The pack is excited to meet their Luna and beta female.

"Come on, it's time to talk with the girls," I tell the guys. Who also seems nervous.

"What if they say no," asks Rodney.

"I don't know we will see what we will have to do, but one thing is for sure I'm not leaving here without my mate, " I tell him, and with that, we walk to Elenor's office.

Elenor's POV:

I'm sitting at my desk in my office, which I am finishing packing when I hear a knock on the door.

"Mate," Aya says. This leads me to believe it's the boys.

"Come in, " I tell them.

"Hey, can we talk it's important, " Alex asks me. "Oh, and can you ask Jem to come in here," He adds.

"Yeah sure," I tell him, confused on to what this is about.

"Jem come to my office please, the guys want to talk to us. I don't know about what, though," I mind-link her.

"Coming," she says, and I hear movement in her office, which she is also packing. Then she comes into my office.

"What's going on? What is it you guys want to talk about" she asks the boys as she comes and stands beside my chair.

"Uhm..... well, you see since you guys are our mates, you kind of have to come back with us to our pack. Since you are the Luna and also the female beta." Alex says, a little nervous and worried. Why?

"He thinks we will say no...mess with him a little," Aya tells me.

"No, that's cruel even for me," I tell her. Which she rolls her eyes at. I look at Jem and see that she is also confused and talking to her wolf. I guess I'm doing all the talking.

"Okay, we know that. Why do you think we are packing all our stuff. We have already talked to the alpha, and he and the Luna are going to take the house as theirs since they are expecting their first child. Plus its less work for them and they don't have to build a new house. So when is it we are leaving to be exact" I tell and ask him.

They all look at me like I have grown two heads. They truly thought we would say no to them. Well, damn, thanks for the fucking faith you have on us.

" If you want, we could always stay here considering that none of you are saying anything and are looking at us with those dumb looks," I told them, trying to sound serious when I'm truly not.

" NO" They all scream at me. This is very amusing to Jem and me because they believe that we won't go back to their pack with them.

" Okay then since that is settled, what do you girls need help with. Just say it, and it will be done." Caleb tells us. seeing as he is the only one that recovered from sock before the others.

" Yea, can you guys take the boxes to the cars that are in the garage and you guys are going to have to have to drive them back to your pack we have four cars, one which is off-limits because it's mine and NO ONE CAN DRIVE IT! NO ONE!" I tell them being 100% serious, and no one touches my baby without paying the consequences. I ones made Jem sleep in the garage for taking my car on a joy ride. Let's just say she learned her lesson on not touching my car without permission, just like I don't touch her car.

" Okay, we will what cars do we put them in?" Rodney asks us a little scared of my previous statement.

" Just put them in the two Escalades. The keys should be hanging by the garage door" Jem tells them then leaves to finish packing her office, considering everything we needed from our rooms was already packed. Which were just our clothes, jewelry, make-up, shoes, and the furniture we are going to leave here for the Luna to do with it whatever she wants. I hear the boys say an 'okay,' and they start to take boxes down to the garage.

Alexanders PoV:

" That was easier than I thought it would be. I was hoping to see you two cry," Rodney says to Josh and me. Which causes Josh to murmur a 'shut up' to him

" I just can't believe that they already packed all their stuff, and we didn't notice," I tell them, which they all agree to except Caleb.

" Oh, I knew," He says calmly, heading to open the garage door.

"WHAT?" I ask him well screamed at him, " Why didn't you tell us?"

" What you never asked, and I don't talk about other people's business unless asked to" is his response to me.

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL! He knew and let me almost have a heart attack thinking my mate wouldn't want to come back to my pack with me.

"Kill him," Striker my Wolf tells me.

"No, I can't do that. As much as I do want to, though." I tell him and head to the garage with the guy. Let me tell you I was not expecting to see the cars I did see. I don't even have cars like this, yes, I have a black Camaro that I love, but this I would never think two girls would have cars like this. Something I have learned these past days is not to underestimate my mate. The boys were just as shocked as I was.

There was a McLaren 540c in red, also a blue McLaren 650S and the two Escalades. " Well, now we know why they don't let anyone touch their cars. I would rip someone's head off if they touched my car, and it was one of this," I hear Rodney say. Which we all agree with because these are nice cars. So for the next 2 hours, we spend putting all their stuff in their Escalades and our car. When we are done, its lunchtime.

"Guys come on, we ordered pizza. We should eat before we leave," I hear Jem scream from the kitchen. So we all put the last boxes in the car and head to the kitchen where the girls are at.

"Okay, we will eat and then head out. By the way, how long of a ride is your pack from here?" Jem asks us.

"Only about an hour and a half. Why?" Josh tells her. She seems to be thinking for a couple of minutes. Then I noticed that Elenor is on the phone and she doesn't look too pleased.

"Oh, I just wanted to see how far it was from the company and restaurant, but not that far, I guess." She answers after a while.

" WELL, I DON'T CARE FIX IT NOW!! DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO GO DOWN THERE AND RAIN HELL OVER EVERYONE ROB!" We hear Elenor screaming at the phone.

" What's going on?" I ask Jem. She looks a little mad as well, so whatever it is, it has to be bad.

"Hey, Ellie What happened?" She says, ignoring my question.

"The plans are going to be pushed back, and I might have to fly out to Spain to talk to the people there. I just can't believe Rob let this happened, but if I have to fly out to Spain, He will never hear the end of this. This is our biggest project that we have going on right now. If we mess it up, we will lose a lot of money. Not like we can't afford to, but it will just make us look bad," Ellenor says, looking stressed out.

" Okay, then this is bad. But just relax for now goddess knows how much we need that right now, okay. We will figure out what to do, and if we have to fly to Spain, then we will," Jem tells her, but that doesn't seem to calm her down that much. So I go behind her and hug her and guide her back to the chair I was in before. I sit her on my lap, and she relaxes into my arms.

"It's going to be okay," I whisper into her ear. Everyone just looks at us, and when they see she is calm, they start talking about nonsense and eating pizza.

"Okay so who is driving the Escalades because Jem and I are driving our cars," Elenor asks us.

"Well, I will drive one, and Rodney can drive our car. Then Josh or Alex can drive the other one," Caleb says. Now it's just to figure out who will drive the other.

"You drive the other," Josh and I say at the same time. Okay, this is a problem because I'm not leaving my mate alone, especially because she is so stressed out. I don't want her driving by herself. She might get into an accident.

" Great Josh will drive it, and Alexander can ride with Elie," Jem says before Josh, and I can argue. Josh just looks at her, surprised. While I just mouth a 'thank you' to her. She nods and motions to Elie as she calls her, I like it that's what I'm going to start calling her.I understood her gesture, and apparently, so did the other guys. They all agreed even though Josh looked like he wanted to argue about it.

"Okay, then let's head out," Elie said. We all got up and headed for the garage, and she opened the door. Alpha Cane was standing there like he had been waiting for us, and trust me; it looked weird.

"Alpha, here are the keys to the house, and the paperwork is in the office. We also left all the furniture and stuff so you can tell the Luna she can do whatever she wants with them. Also that if there are any problems at the restaurants to call Jem or me." She tells him very professionally. She turns to walk away but turns back around and says," Oh, and Cane tell your dad thank you for taking us in, and please quit being a pain in the butt to your pregnant wife before she kills you. Also, I was the one that put the pool of mustard on top of your bed that one time."

What the hell. She just talked to him like he was her brother or something. " Elie, I'm Going to kill you. I smelled like mustard for two weeks. Maya didn't want to be around me because the smell made her nauseous," Alpha Cane tells her.

" Well, you should have never taken away my Nutella or peanut butter. And why you complaining Maya still married you so shut-up and quit being a bitch. You're an alpha, not a bitch," Elie says to him. Which causes him to growl and Jem to crack up laughing. As for the boy and me, we just stand there with our mouths open.

" you're so lucky I love you like a little sister right now, or else you be running for your life," he tells her. That explains why they talk to each other like that.

" yea, whatever anyways, thanks cane for everything. You know you can count on Jem and me for anything," She tells him and hugs him. He whispers something to her, which I didn't catch. Then Jem and him hug each other.

"Okay, you guys should get going, so have a nice ride home. And if you need anything, just call remember you guys are like my little sisters. Alpha Alexander Take care of the girls, and it was nice meeting you." He tells me.

With that, we each get in our cars and start driving away. "The pack can't wait to meet their new Luna," I tell Elie. She looks worried but then tries to hide it.

" I'm excited to meet them. Tell me more about your pack and you," She tells me as she follows Caleb, who is in the car in front of us. We had decided that Caleb goes first then us, which Elie wouldn't let me drive her car might I add, Jem is behind us. Josh is behind her, and Rodney is the last one. we decided to keep the girls in the middle, just in case anything happens.

"Okay," I tell Elie. "But you also have to tell me about you," I add, and that's what we did the whole ride to my pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question would you guys like me to add chapters related to the business the Elenor and Jem run?

Hope you enjoyed

Edited 04/24/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.8K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...
267K 7.4K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...
132K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...