Harry Potter's Other Aunt!

By LillyLovesManga

{COMPLETED} Harry has another aunt who is magical! Can you believe it? When his aunt Katherine found out abou... More

》》》CAST《《《
Prologue: Where It All Begins
Chapter 1: Finding out about Harry
Chapter 2: Adopted
Chapter 3: Pampering Is A Must!
Chapter 4: Must Be Dreaming
Chapter 5: Keeping Up With The Avengers
Chapter 6: Accidental Engagement
Chapter 7: Decisions Were Made
Chapter 9: Endurance
Chapter 10: Slytherins, Slytherins, and Slytherins
Chapter 11: A Normal Day
Help
Chapter 12: This Is A No Bullying Zone
Author's ideas
Chapter 13: Possible Sibling Recruitments?
Chapter 14: Siblings Acquired
Chapter 15: Is This The Love Of Wealthy Parents?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 | The End
I got Tagged!
Author's Note | 2021 End Note

Chapter 8: Is It Too Late To Turn Back?

23.6K 615 46
By LillyLovesManga

A/N: Another Edit Update and another day. I'm craving churros but I can't go to the flea market 😭

Pitifully starving, Lilly.
***

Harry POV:

Can I change my mind?

I was pitifully being crushed into uncle Thor's arms while everyone else snickered.

"Uncle Thor, Let meh downnn~" I whined, my legs were dangling two feet off the ground.

I turned to uncle Loki with puppy eyes, "help me, uncle Loki! Please~" I begged.

"You got into this mess, so get yourself out of it." He retorted, greatly amused.

It was uncle Loki's fault anyways! Telling uncle Thor I was leaving forever, stupid god of mischief.

I patted uncle Thor's back, "It's okay uncle Thor! I'll be back for Fall break! I'll even visit the Stark Tower, so please let me down."

Thor sniffed, "really?!" He boomed.

"Yes!" I promised.

He finally set me down and I rubbed my sore ribs, "you hug too tight uncle Thor, please be a little more gentle next time." I pleaded him.

He brightly grinned in response, "Alright young Harry, see you then."

After getting mercilessly hugged (i.e. mugged) I came out looking like I got attacked by vicious animals.

I ran a hand through my messy hair with a fond annoyed smile. "Bye everyone! Love yah~"

"Are you ready?" Mom asked, I nodded and held onto the envelope which was also my international portkey to Hogwarts.

*WHOOSH!*

I landed in front of the gates of Hogwarts, thank god.

My parents had taken me to buy my school supplies which were all high quality (because I deserve no less apparently).

Mom also reluctantly and sneered in distaste when picking up my required Hogwarts uniforms.

I had also gotten five cloaks(robes), 2 winter cloaks, and 3 school cloaks made with dragonhide since mom was very paranoid and worried about me going back to Hogwarts.

Of course dad paid for everything and even opened a trust vault for me (even though I still had my Potter one).

Dad had me put the Potter Vaults into lockdown until I turned 17 and deemed old enough to take care of my own finances.

And since I'm still a minor, my parents would pay for everything I needed.

I even changed my Potter vault key as the old ones were reclaimed and destroyed.

It was better safe than sorry.

I even got myself a pet snow owl, she was a feisty little thing. I decided to call her Hedwig. (In this story, Hagrid never gave Hedwig to Harry as a gift, but rather a picture of his parents.)

Dad mentioned that Stark was an old name and that Slyvers (my maternal grandmother's name) was even more well known in the wizarding world.

It's unfortunate grandma died before I got to meet her.

They also mentioned that as I was an American citizen most of their "official" laws couldn't touch me without MACUSA* interfering.

Anyways, staring at the gate, I promptly looked around and noticed no one had come to greet me.

I looked down at my watch, it was dinner. Stupid time zones.

Amateur mistake, I sighed softly.

I shrugged and walked through the school barrier without a care.

By all means, I owned half the school anyways since I'm heir Gryffindor by blood and magic and heir Slytherin by conquest (Thanks Voldy).

I casually strolled up to the entrance door and opened it then walked to the Great Hall, because someone neglected their duties to fetch me.

And just my luck when I open the doors to the great hall everyone stopped in mid conversation jumped up and whipped out their wands (I just stared back bored at the wands pointing at me).

Dumbledore (finally) got up and quickly told them to put their wands.

Is this how you guys treat a new student? My, my, Hogwarts have you no shame?

"Everyone I would like to present our new transfer student Hadrian Stark", Dumbledore presented me.

I looked around and noticed all the muggleborn and muggle raised gasp at my named. While many pureblood looked at me in shock.

Wealth, Fame, and Prestige. "Great" everyone's going to try to suck up to me now, what a bummer.

I smirked, "Hello it's a pleasure to meet you Hogwarts students, my name is Hadrian Ethan Stark." I answered with a lazy wave.

All the girls looked dreamily at me while I stood there waiting to be sorted. After a moment a stool was brought in along with the sorting hat. As I sat down on the stool I promptly put the Sorting hat on.

"Well, if it isn't Harry Potter, come again for a second round?", the Sorting Hat teased.

I smirked, "As if, I just came for my lovely betroth." I gave him a wicked grin, "—not to mention, I need to settle things with my old friends."

The Sorting Hat chuckled, "You do that young Harry, and what house will aid your plan? I'm curious."

"Well isn't that your job, Mr. Sorting Hat", I asked teasingly.

The Sorting Hat snorted.

"Please call me Alistair, and oh please you didn't listen to me last time."

I looked embarrassed to everyone watching, but I just chuckled. "I guess I'll go in Slytherin where I'm supposed to be, oh kind sir." I drawled.

"Fine, you'll be in Slytherin", Alastair said out loud, and the Slytherins cheered conservatively, while everyone clapped politely.

Though, I saw Gryffindors shooting dirty looks at me. Not my problem.

I just shrugged and walked up to where Daphne was sitting at.

She stood up and hugged me, everyone looked at us shocked when I leaned down and kissed her cheek. (We're 14, chill.)

I blatantly ignored them and sat down pulling Daphne into my lap before piling food onto my plate before eating quickly but gracefully.

I wasn't an animal, I was raised with manners and drilled with etiquette.

I ate my dinner ignoring the obvious stares and occasionally feed Daphne who played with the rubix'a cube I had in my pocket.

"Do you mind?" I spoke up with a dangerous yet honey soaked voice.

One that could easily tell someone to jump off a bridge and they would happily do so with a smile on their face.

I wasn't trained by uncle Loki and former assassins for nothing you know.

Everyone looked away a bit embarrassed, after a few minutes everyone went back to whatever they were doing before I came in.

I was going to continue my dinner when—

"Hi, how do you like it here so far", said an Italian accented voice next to me.

I whined quietly to myself because I had to be social.

Putting on my public mask on, I smiled (albeit annoyed) at the Italian.

Daphne gave me a warning look, I just rolled my eyes and gave her a peck (on the cheek) before turning to face the dark-skinned Italian.

"Fan (f*cking) tastic~" I gave him a blinding "million dollar" smile.

I wonder if it's too late to leave?

***
A/N: Yahoo~ another completed edit. I'm so proud of myself lol.

MACUSA: Magical Congress of the United States of America

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10.9K 102
When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a witch more than Petunia and also be her...
5K 130 9
Growing up was tough for Jasmine; being abused and mistreated because of petty childhood grudges wasn't an amazing feeling. She always felt like she...
Wicked By lexi

Fanfiction

37.2K 841 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...
82K 2.5K 61
What happens when Harry Potter's twin sister ends up in NRC and meets her soulmates? Will she choose the Wizarding World of her Past or this New life...