My Step Brothers ✔️

By horizonsummer

When your father finally remarries a woman and she has two son you don't find yourself falling for one of the... More

The Wedding
You. Are. The. Worst.
Keys!
Uniforms and Condoms
School Luv
Shopping!
Are You Scared?
The Next Morning...
One Call Away.
Caring For Each Other
Three For Dinner
Friends?
Scared
Date
Out Late
A Trip To The Beach
I'm Sorry
Truth Hurts
Cracks Will Appear Sooner Or Later
Fake Smile?
Mango Smoothies!
Broken
Plane Tickets
Everyone?
Turtles Wave Back?
Trap
Home
All Black
Everything New
Dinner, Birthday, and Drama Part 1
Dinner, Birthday, and Drama Part 2
Midnight Stars and Lies
Killer Smile
Struggling
Hurt
black and white
Stupid Panda
Last Trip
A/N

Brothers?

31.1K 1K 733
By horizonsummer

I rolled over in my bed as my new roommates started getting ready for school. Even though I've been here for three days I'm already being pushed back into a family. A man and woman dropped by yesterday and agreed to adopt me. I was for a second excited until they told me they have four boys and one girl. All my age....yeah.

I'm not lying when I say I miss everyone. The guys are coming today to say their goodbyes but I know they don't like the idea of me going with another family. Even though I told them I'll be eighteen in a few months and then I'll move out they are still worried. Of course I don't blame them.

Taehyung and Jungkook haven't spoken a word to their mom that I've heard of and I hear their mom is traveling somewhere so maybe I can go and visit them soon.

"Yes or no? Answer the fucking question bitch!" My new roommate pushed another girl slamming her against the wall. Did I mention my roommate is a complete psycho?

"I-I-I." The girl could barely speak before my roommate slammed her hand against the wall making the poor girl jump.

"Sana leave her alone." I mumbled sitting up out of bed. Since I'm leaving today I can finally speak my mind to this crazy bitch....without fearing my life.

"Excuse me?" Sana snapped looking at me wide eyes. I smiled before grabbing the other girl's hand running out our room and down the stairs.

"SOMI!" Sana yelled after me making me smirk. Me and the other girl I now remembered as Jiho started running. She's very quiet and became Sana's punching bag real quick.

"Thanks." Jiho spoke softly looking down. We pulled out two chairs at the kitchen table before sitting down. Unlike me and another girl who got adopted yesterday Jiho has been here for years and I feel bad for her. She's so shy.

Five hours later ~~~

"Somi, your friends are here to see you. And please remember that the the Kangs will be here in just a few as well." Jina the orphanage owner spoke. I gave her a smile before running downstairs. Standing in the living room was Jungkook and Taehyung. I started crying as I ran into their arms.

"Somi." Taehyung mumbled before crying as well. After a few minutes of all of us crying I finally pulled away.

"So how's everything-"

"Come home. Don't do this Somi!" Jungkook shouted making me flinch a little.

"Jungkook I have no control over this. By law I'm still a child. Plus the people who are adopting me are really nice." I spoke smiling at Jungkook. I knew between him and Taehyung he would hurt more.

"The Kangs are here!" Jina shouted. I looked back as the front door opened with the couple from yesterday walking back through. My heart skipped a beat as I looked back at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"So what does this mean between us?" Taehyung asked.

"It just means we see each other at school. That's all." I smiled. Taehyung reached over jerking me into a tight hug.

"You are still my sister, no matter what the law says. I love you Somi." Taehyung's words struck me so hard I felt more tears run down my face then ever. Taehyung pulled away from me but not before kissing my forehead. "I'll wait outside." Taehyung spoke to Jungkook and me.

I just stared at Jungkook as we sat there in silence. A group of girls ran down the stairs whispering about Jungkook and how cute he was. I snapped my head at them giving them a warning. Plus most of them are way to young to be thinking about boys.

"Jungkook, will you understand that this is for the best. If you really have the same feelings that I have for you, we both know living under the same roof wasn't going to work. Maybe this way we can actually date without feeling like some weirdoes." I tried laughing it off but Jungkook was in anything but a funny mode.

"You can still leave-"

"Jungkook I'm not. I'll see you at school Monday." I stood up as I heard the Kangs behind me.

"Somi, is this a friend of yours?" Mrs.Kang asked.

"This is Jungkook, he's my um...um..." I was lost of what to say. If I say ex step brother she might get angry for them just dumping me in this house. But if I say boyfr-

"I'm her boyfriend. It's nice to meet you." My eyes went wide as I just stared at Jungkook. Maybe saying that wasn't such a smart idea.

"Oh really? Well it's nice to meet you Jungkook. Maybe once Somi gets settle down you can come by for dinner."Mr.Kang spoke smiling at Jungkook and I. I just stood there like a doll just staring at them. What do I say in a situation like this?

"That sounds nice. Please take care of my Somi."Jungkook spoke bowing. I felt my heart skip a beat knowing Jungkook was finally okay with letting me go with them. I smiled as Jungkook stood back up.

"I'll let you guys say goodbye, Somi we'll be outside. Our car is the black SUV out front." Mr.Kang told us. I smiled at him as they walked back outside.

"So they adopped you?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah me and another girl. They take us in until we turn eighteen. We have a choice to stay with them or move out. They have five other kids who are almost eighteen as well." I smiled looking back at the Kangs. They really do seem like a nice couple.

"Then is this goodbye until Monday?" Jungkook reached down grabbing my hand. I felt heat rush to my cheeks as he swung our hands back and forth.

"You make it seem like it's five years away. Today is only Saturday." I laughed staring at Jungkook. Before I knew it he pulled me into a hug holding me tightly. I heard a few girls from the stairway start gasping. I snapped my head towards them again making them finally run off.

"If this means anything now or not, I actually love you Somi. It took me awhile to find my feeling for you but then it struck me like a bolt of lightening." Jungkook spoke pulling away from our hug. I was about to say something else until Jungkook pulled me back in but this time for a kiss. The kiss seemed to make time freeze and I wasn't complaining. His kiss is what I needed at the moment, the love is what I was craving. When Jungkook finally pulled away I felt my heart skip beat after beat as we just sat there looking at each other.

"Somi." Jina called out. In her hand was my suitcase and panda on top. I told Jungkook goodbye as we walked outside. I felt myself smile seeing Jiho with her suitcase as well. Yes, I'm so happy she was the other girl. I had a nightmare last night that it might be Sana. Oh would I run if it was with her.

"We will miss you Somi. See you Monday though." Taehyung spoke as I followed Jiho into the car. The door closed as I just stared at Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung flashed me a smile as I just stared at them. Slowly my heart was breaking in two as the car drove away. Even though me and Jiho talked on the way to their house, my mind was mostly on Taehyung and Jungkook as I wonder how they would be. How is our life going to work after this? I can't just think of them as strangers but then again I can't just be cool with hanging out with them as much anymore. I can't walk down in pajamas and ask Jungkook to make me a cup or five cups of ramen anymore. How can this work?

"Somi and Jiho. I hope you guys get along very well with the other kids since they are really excited to meet you guys. But we do have one thing to tell you...on weekends we go out of town leaving you guys behind. We are doctors and always leave for Busan for the weekends. Our oldest son is always in charge but with you guys coming in this weekend we will be here. But next weekend we will be gone. I hope you girls will understand." Mrs.Kang spoke looking behind us.

"And don't worry. I'm giving you two girls separate rooms since I know girls your age need their own space. I hope you girls get along real well with your new siblings." Mr.Kang spoke making Jiho smile brightly. She grabbed my hands squeezing them tightly. Hopefully this will go smoothly.

Once we arrived at a large house I found myself forgetting how to breath. Their house was breathtaking as both me and Jiho just staring in amazed.

"I see the kids have left for the time being. That's fine, it gives us time to show you guys to your amazing rooms." Mrs.Kang grabbed our hands pulling us up the large stairway. Both me and Jiho were scared to see what Mrs.Kang thought of an amazing bedroom. I just hope it doesn't look to fancy. All I need is a bed and closet and I'm fine.

"Jiho this can be your room. It may be not that much-" Jiho cut Mrs.Kang off as she ran into her new room. My mouth just dropped as I stared at the room. How...how...how...rich are these people?

"THANK YOU!" Jiho shouted running back into Mrs.Kang's arms. I started laughing as I watched Jiho shed a few tears. This is what she has always dreamed about, being treated with respect, showered in love, and out of all having protection.

"I'm glad you like it. There is already a closet with clothes in it but if you don't like them then you are free to go shopping. I'm giving you each a credit card all I ask is to not spend it on stupid stuff like a pony, I mean who doesn't want one but we have no room for a pony." Mrs.Kang laughed with Jiho laughing right behind her. I just stood there smiling at them both. Unlike Jihyun I can see a glow with Mrs.Kang, something that just shows me she is a good person.

"And this Somi is your room. It's right across from Jiho's since I thought it would be nice to stay near each other." Mrs.Kang opened the bedroom door for my mouth to drop open. Everything looked like it was dressed in royalty. I didn't know how to react. I want to scream like Jiho but then I'm afaird I might drop and break something.

"Mrs.Kang, this is to much-" I was cut off by Mrs.Kang wrapping her arms around me.

"Please call me Shinae. Mrs,Kang feels like my grandmother. I know mother is just out of the question because trust me Somi, if I was in your shoes I would never think about calling someone like me a mother, but hopefully we can become friends?" Mrs.Kang, oh wait Shinae smiled. I felt my heart skip a beat knowing now why I do like her, her smile reminds me of my mother. Warm and friendly.

"I'll let you get settle in. Dinner will be at five but until then you can unpack and settle down." Shinae pulled me back into a hug squeezing me tightly. Before she walked out the room she pointed to my stuff panda. "By the way what a cute stuffed animal." She added before walking out the room. I just stood there for a second letting everything settle in. I have a new home, a new family, new brothers and sisters, a new room, everything is changing again. But unlike last time I think this time will go better.

I found myself laughing as I started dancing around the room. I opened the nightstand to find all kind of goodies but what really caught my eye was a new cellphone on the nightstand. I picked it up to see a pink and gold wallpaper background. I smiled unlocking the phone. I clicked on the contact list to see seven names. One was Shinae (Mrs.Kang), John (Mr.Kang), Donghyuk, Jaehyun, Yugyeom, Sunjeong, and Eunwoo. Are these my new siblings? I clicked on one of the numbers randomly and then heard a males
voice. I just froze not knowing what to say.

"Hello." The voice spoke. I could hear another voice in the background asking who was on the phone but before he could say anymore I quickly hung up. Why did I call him? What was I going to say, hey I'm your new sister. That's weird over the phone.

Maybe for just right now I'll unpack and meet them later for dinner. I'm just really glad Jiho is getting a new and wonderful home. Looking at her in the eyes, she needs a place like this. She's finally away from Sana. Maybe I see myself in Jiho's shoes. Even though I had my father, I was still missing something. And that something was Jungkook and Taehyung.

I'm really glad I have them in my life.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
so I know it's been I think eleven days since I wrote a new chapter. my mom just got home and we actually had a fight. All of my family got into this huge argument about something so stupid and it was a lot on us. My mom is still struggling because she doesn't have no more control over her legs and the fact she can't do the things she once did. She's been crying and I haven't had the chance to write anything. My mom comes first and I'm not sorry about that. But I'm going to try and start writing more at night since it's the only time I have. I even got a job at Petsmart and I'm working part time. It's a fun job....and I'm rambling on and on again.

Anyways,
               Thanks for reading

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...