Counting Scars - OUAT

By Kaysimagination

[DISCLAIMER] guys I wrote this when I was 14 and I cringe every time I look at it. He looks at me, tears con... More

Arrival
Bitter Sweet Welcome
Doleful Sickness
Despairing the Demon
Covert his Death
Sickness Returns
The Demon Breaks the Chains
Aqua Speculo
Cabin Boy
Darkness Within Beauty
Dark Hollow
The New Queen
Unknown Power
Caged
Shattered
The Lost Boy
Control
The Boy of the Shadows
Summer
Kiss Splits Into Two
His Weakness
Counting Scars
Conversations with a Demon
Change of Heart
The End

Love

2K 90 21
By Kaysimagination

IMPORTANT A/N: I would really appreciate you all to read my new fantasy story, Ocean's Dominance. I know, currently, over 200 of you have read this far. If you like this, you'll like the other story. Please help me get it somewhere, please give me feedback,but also know that I appreciate all of you. And if you ever want me to read your stories and give feedback, feel free to message me and ask!

*********

"Yes, I love Peter's dark side, but I do not love you," I admitted.

Pan furrowed his brows, "why not?"

I sigh, stepping away from him and crossing my arms. "Because demons don't love, it won't be real." I look into his eyes, my fists clenching. "And you will never be like Peter!"

"Yes, but is Peter still the same?" He questioned with a demonic grin.

He grinned that way because he knows that I realized he was right.

This was Peter's worst version of himself. My eyes were laying on a boy that wanted blood to spill, a boy who wanted power and smell the scent of death around him.

"Love," I whispered. "You need love."

Pan raises a brow, "what?"

I smile, caressing his cheek with my hand. "I'll love you."

He smiles, his face leaning closer to me and closing his eyes. I lean in, but instead of planting a kiss on his lips, I quickly grab his dagger and stab him in his stomach and sprint away from him.

Pan screams, lurching forward to his knees and pulling out the dagger making his hands get covered in blood.

I ran as fast as I could, luckily finding a familiar path, but I knew he would be after me.

Once I reached camp, I darted into Peter's tent where he laid wincing with his hand over a deep wound.

Without saying anything, I placed my hand over the stab mark and focused on healing it.

"Wait..." Peter said, wincing. "What happened?"

I run my fingers through his hair, something that soothed him. "I ran into the demon, don't worry, you are safe."

"I am not concerned of my safety," he says. "I'm concerned about you."

Maybe I should of been smiling, but I couldn't. I also couldn't help but worry about the time I had left. Peter was too thin, plum colored circles around his eyes had formed, and his eyelids would only open halfway.

"Oh Peter, you look awful," I said with tears forming in my eyes.

He smirks, shaking his head. "Winter, that's impossible. I always looks amazing."

"Are you being sarcastic?" I questioned, my lips turning upwards.

"Nope."

I giggle while he simply stares at me with a confused look painted across his face. "Even at the verge of death, you still manage to be arrogant and cocky."

Peter shrugs weakly and slowly sits up while watching the stab wound finish healing. He continues to stare even after the wound and blood had disappeared. His face plastered with a sorrowful and guilty face while his eyes were glossed with regret.

"I wonder what my life would've been like if I didn't jump into those waters," Peter spoke softly.

I sigh and take his hand. "I wonder what my life would've been like if I never met you."

"Probably Hell," he grinned.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't resist the smile on my face.

"My apologies, I'm trying to be positive and funny before I die."

"You won't die," I snap, looking into his green eyes with confidence. "I will save you."

"No you won't," he said darkly. But his lips weren't moving when it was said. Peter's eyes widened as he stared behind me, and chills ran down my spine. Slowly, I turn around to see him.

"Hello, love," he grinned demonically. His eyes turn to Peter, his grin growing wider on his face. "I see you chose Peter, love."

I was frozen, unable to move my body as I stared at Pan in shock. "I-I...."

He places a finger on my lips. "Hush, no need to stutter my darling."

A whimper came from Peter's direction, making Pan and I both turn our heads to him. Peter's hand was beginning to fade. It was as if he was turning into a ghost. Then I remembered Pan's words. Peter will fade until he is nothing.

Pan chuckles darkly, "must be painful feeling everything break and fade ghost like, huh?"

Peter glares at him, his other hand wrapped around the fading hand's wrist.

Pan looks at me, "don't bother trying to heal him, it won't work that way."

I simply stare at him, not knowing what to say or do. He comes closer to me, kissing my lips and disappears. Peter's jaw clenched as he saw the kiss, suddenly making me feel completely guilty.

"You confuse me," he whispered sadly.

My brows furrow, "what do you mean?"

He shakes his head weakly, "you love him."

"I do not!" I said quickly... too quickly...

"You do! Why? What did I do wrong? What am I constantly failing at?!" He questions with tears running down his cheeks.

"Nothing!" I said before biting my lip.

"Liar!"

"What?" I began. "You're assuming I love him because he kissed me?!"

He frowns, more tears escaping his eyes. He mumbled something that made him break into a sob.

My mind was screaming at me, you broke him. You shattered him.

"Peter?"

"You didn't come to help me, you didn't bother to defend me, you didn't pull away from that kiss," he sobs.

"I was scared, I didn't know what to do," I whispered.

Peter simply shakes his head, refusing to meet my eyes. "If you loved me, you would've known what to do."

It was then at that moment I was sick and tired of his sorrow and sadness. I walk over to him and sat at the edge of the bed. He raises a brow at me and opened his mouth to speak, but was cute off when I grabbed his face and kissed him with all of my passion.

He kissed me back with same passion, leaning back and bringing me with him so that I was on top of him. I ran my fingers through his hair while he groaned in response. I didn't want to stop kissing him, but I knew he was weak and me laying on him wasn't helping. I roll over next to him, getting lost in his forest green eyes.

"I love you, Peter. I thought it was your dark side that I loved, but I figured it out," I said.

"What is it then?"

"You're strong and you are filled with compassion and love. Because you keep your promises and you speak with your heart."

I take his hand, "and I love you for it."

***
A/N: woooo what a chapter! Idk what to say really. Tysm for 20k views! I really am loving your feedback and votes, it makes me so happy!

REMINDER: please check out my new story Ocean's Dominance and please please please let me know what you think! Ilyasm! Have a fantastic day!

(Not proof read)

Word count: 1,197

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 30 23
WARNING: Contains spoilers, references to... some things.... Nothing dirty, but be careful alright? I don't know where any of this is going! I do not...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
329K 9K 57
[ COMPLETED ] [BOOK HAS BEEN HEAVILY EDITED & IS UNDERGOING MORE EDITING BC 13 Y/O WRITING IS BAD AND I HATE THIS AND IDC ANYMORE PLS STOP ATTACKING...
2.3M 55.5K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...