Unknown Power

Blade had pulled out the arrow. An arrow that had been shot by me...

Peter was sobbing in agony as Blade carried him back to camp. Blood was dripping from off his shirt, cascading down Blade's arms and then to the ground where splotches of red could be found behind us.

My heart started racing when Peter's wheezing became sharp breaths. His eyes were squeezed shut as he tried not to scream from the pain.

"I don't think he's going to make it, Blade," I said worriedly. Blade looks at Peter with wide eyes, and then began to sprint down the trail. I follow behind him, yelling, "Boys! Help!"

The boys gathered around us as we entered the camp. Blade led Peter right to my tent and laid him on the sheets of the bed that were now beginning to stain.

"What the hell happened?!" Wolf questioned. I bite my lip, "I shot him."

The boys look at me with wide eyes and dropped mouths. "I didn't mean to! Just help me! He's dying!"

The boys nodded their heads and set to work. Peter was still sobbing, and yelped every time he tried to move. I sigh, I felt useless, staring at him as he sobbed. Suddenly, his breathing started to slow down. My eyes widened even more and tears started to fill my eyes.

"No, no, no. Stay strong, Peter." I grabbed his hand and held it gently. he opens his eyes, more tears trickling down his face. I caress his cheek with my free hand, then lean down and pressed my lips against his.

Peter's sobs had immediately stopped. I pull away slowly, a soft smile forming on my face. His lips were soft and warm, and it made me miss the kiss already.

However, after the kiss, Peter's breathing had become steady, and carefully, he sat up. His hands were shaking as he reached behind his back where the wound was. "I-It's gone." He looks at me with his forest eyes, astonished.

"Did you use magic?" I questioned with furrowed brows. He shakes his head. "I-I think, when you k-kissed me..."

My heart started to pound in my head. "You mean, I have magic?" Peter nods his head. "I'm afraid," he whispers.

"Why are you afraid? Shouldn't I be the afraid one?"

"No.. I'm afraid of the kiss..." He murmured. My brows furrow, "it was just a kiss, Peter." My cheeks began to grow hot. "Did you think that kiss meant something?"

Peter looks down, blinking furiously. "No..."

"You, Peter Pan, are a terrible liar," I smirked. He looks up at me with tears running down his face. I wiped them with my thumb, staring into his eyes. It was as if I was in a trance, getting lost in the orbs of the forest inside them. His lips were trembling, we had never been so close to each other for such a long time. I lean in once again, my lips meeting with his, ever so gently. He didn't pull away, but closed his eyes and kissed back.

"Ahem..." A voice spoke followed with bursts of laughter. "You two need a moment?" Blade questioned with a toothy grin. The boys were at the entrance of the tent, standing there for who knows how long. Peter had pulled away with a blush creeping in his cheeks.

"No... But Peter is healed... I somehow healed him.." I said, trying to change the subject.

Wolf raises his brows, "damn, she's got a power." I shrug my shoulders, "I never knew about it."

Hunter nods his head, "right, but Pan is still not allowed in this camp. Therefore, he needs to leave."

Peter looks down again, biting his bottom lip. "I'll go."

"No!" I shouted. "He's staying. I'll watch him." Peter scoffs and rolls his eyes, "great..."

"Boys, go train, I want to have a talk with Peter."

Blade smirks, "I'm pretty sure you two are going to do more than talking." He pretends as if he was making out with someone, leaving the other Lost Boys falling to the ground in laughter. I roll my eyes and wait until the boys were out of sight.

"Peter, I am the new ruler of Neverland. So you will listen to me, and respect the boys," I said softly.

He nods his head slowly.

"You will not boss them around, it's not your job anymore. You will do chores, and help hunt."

He looks up at me with a raised eyebrow and a frown. "That's not fair! You can't! I won't!"

"Peter! I will lock you in a cage if I have to!" I threatened. He shuts his mouth, a sorrowful face forming. I sigh, "it's fair, Peter. It's very fair. You are one of the boys, not a king, not anymore."

He sniffles at those words. "Okay..." He stands up and walks out of the tent. The blood stain that was once on his shirt, had disappeared, and so had the stained sheets.

I stared at clean sheets, my mind was feeling as if it was blowing up and I was trying not to smile at the thought that I had magic...

***

A/N: LOL SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN OOPS. SO A LOT HAPPENED AND MY WRITING IS BLEH TODAY SO IM JUST GONNA SIT IN A CORNER AND CRY. Sorry for edit mistakes...

Word Count: 898