With The Bad Boy βœ”

By xqueenrosie

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... More

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 7 | Jane
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 24 | What Happens Now
Chapter 25 | Secrets
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 41 | Helpless
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 43| The F?
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected

3.4K 133 30
By xqueenrosie

I currently sat on Luke's couch with Eliza who was braiding my hair. I asked for pigtails but she said boxer braids would look better with my outfit.

Chris was taking pictures of Brianna while she ignored him. Harry had a list of pranks we could pull on Keith but I decided to go for putting snow in his pants when we have a snowball fight which was long overdo.

When Bellamy came I couldn't help but stare and smile at him. He wore a black beanie but this one had a fluffy ball on it that made him look absolutely adorable. Apart from that he was in his usual attire, black shirt, jeans and leather jacket and of course, his combat boots.

He smiled at me as he passed by and Keith kicked my thigh from the side.

"You're staring like a creep" He whispered into my ear.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed as Eliza pulled my hair.

"Stop moving!" she yelled and I rolled my eyes since this was the thirtieth time she said that to be.

"Is she always this annoying?" I asked Harry who was humming to some song Keith played on his phone.

"Your hair are in my hands," Eliza warned as we laughed. "Don't even think about it."

"Okay everybody, form your teams!" Luke announced.

Me, Eliza and Keith were in one team. While Bellamy, Natasha and Chris were in another. Harry, Luke and Brianna were in the third.

"Shouldn't he be in another team if we want to get him?" Eliza whispered as she finished off the braids.

"No, you'll take him to the middle of the ground so I can pull his pants. The rest will do the job for us." I said with a wink. She nodded her head and we went to gear up.

I wore the black beanie I stole from Bellamy and went to wear my coat.

"Nice beanie," I said to Bellamy as I flicked the little fluffy ball it had.

He quickly reached over and took mine off as well as his.

"Glad you like it because I'm taking this one back." He had while wearing the one I was.

"No way, you looked adorable in it." I pouted as he fixed his beanie on his head. I smiled at how fixed the hair on his forehead so it looked natural in a way.

"That's exactly what I don't want to look like." He said before putting the other beanie on my head. Eliza slipped his hands away.

"Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to tame her hair into braids?" she scolded him as I laughed.

"I feel you. Mom had to cut Rosy's hair after I tried to braid it." He laughed and I shoved him away.

"You're such a bad brother," I said while shaking my head and walking towards the backyard.

"What did you say?" he said playfully before trying to tickle me. I ran towards Chris and hide behind him.

"When I open the door the fight starts," Harry said.

We agreed and he let out an Indian scream before running out. Keith ran behind him and kicked Harry right in the butt causing him to fall face first. That's when everyone else went outside to take cover and make snowballs.

I turned to see that me and Bellamy were the only ones left in the room. His gaze met mine and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Fuck," was the last thing I said before sprinting outside. I felt his presence behind me but Eliza noticed and threw a snowball in my direction. I quickly ducked and when I turned around I saw that she got him right I'm the face.

I felt two snowballs hit me and I saw Brianna grinning at me. I quickly ran behind Eliza and Keith's makeshift fort and hit snowballs wherever I saw a head or limb.

We were by far the worst team since we were up against basketball and football players.

Bellamy and Chris the sneakiest ones because they would charge at us from nowhere. They also had a really nice fort while we moved behind a brush since ours was brought down on top of us. When the two boys went towards Luke's fort we ran towards theirs. Brianna was taken off guard by us and we pelted her with snowballs until she decided to sit out for a while.

When everyone's attention was on us I gave them the signal, which was a really weird cry Harry taught me how to make. I did it and then convinced Keith to follow Eliza to a spot where they could easily get the other two teams by. I could him I would stay here for backup. He only agreed when he saw the pile of snowballs I had on standby. Brianna made her own pile while she watched us because all of us girls were getting our revenge.

Right when it was time, I put a load of snowballs into his pants as I stretched them out by the waistband. He yelped and took them off. Everyone but Natasha laughed and threw more snowballs at him.

"Revenge!" I exclaimed as he tried to stand up and leave. We hit him until he was inside the house.

Now that this mission why clear, I had another. I had to tell Bellamy my feelings for him. I decided to wait until we were inside because frankly, I was really hyper and scared everyone as I ran around like a wild woman throwing snowballs at everything.

"You've had enough let's go," Bellamy said as I dropped to the ground restlessly. My heart was pounding and more so because Bellamy towered over me with a grin. Even at such an angle he looked perfect.

"I'm too tired." I said in-between breaths. He shook his head and crouched down with his back facing me. "Are you going to pee on the snow like that?" I asked him between laughs. I sounded terrible because I was still trying to normalize my breathing.

"No, I'm offering you a piggy back ride but I guess you don't need it now." He said as he slowly moved up.

"No!" I exclaimed as I tugged on his jacket. I could feel him smile as he positioned himself for me. I latched onto his back and he smoothly stood up. I joined the feeling but I also felt like a little creep. Jesus, was Keith getting to me.

He carried me to the couch inside where everyone was getting hot coco.

"Where's mine?" I asked Luke as he took a sip from his mug.

"In the kitchen." He smiled. Bellamy sat on the couch opposite me and was busy with his phone. I groaned thinking I would have to get up.

"You're such a bad host." I muttered at Luke.

"You barged into my house." He stated. I rolled my eyes as well as my body so I could lie on the floor. Then I got on all four and stood up. He laughed at me as Natasha gave me a questioning look.

"Yes, it's an easier way to get up." I loudly said before walking into the kitchen.

Chris was observing the mugs and then he took one. I stood beside him and realized he took the one that was filled up to the rim. I glared at him while he gave me a victorious grin.

"I heard about yesterday. How are you doing?" he asked.

"Same as Brianna." I answered since she already explained everything detail to him from what I was guessing.

"Nope. Your take is always different than hers. So tell me, how are you?" He pressed.

"I'm alright. It's no big deal." I said as I took a sip.

"What's no big deal?" I heard Bellamy say. I turned around and he walked towards us to get a mug too.

"She won't tell me, bro." Chris said to him with a pat on the shoulder before leaving us alone.

"Care to explain?" he said.

"It's nothing important, trust me." I told him dismissively.

"When people say trust me, it usually means you shouldn't." He said. I raised my brow at him as I chuckled.

"Are you telling me that you don't trust me?" I asked him.

"You told me to trust you which means that you think I don't." He said.

"So if you do, then you'll tell me how this feels."

Without soaring a second I pressed my lips against his. I quickly place the mug on the counter because I felt myself losing my senses. Five seconds later he kissed me back. It was ecstatic because he probably put away his mug too to wrap one arm around my waist while cupping my cheek with the other. We parted for a second to look at each other before kissing again. My lips were burning and I inched closer to him. My hands were placed on his chest and I felt his heart beating just as erratically as mine. I wondered if I was the cause of it.

We parted for air and he looked into my eyes with a burning stare. He could've killed me with his look.

"Fuck," he said before storming out of the kitchen. I heard the front door slam and that's when I realized he ran away and it killed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 10.1K 25
I shrunk back into my seat as his head snapped towards me. He looked like his head was going to fall off. His eyes were blazing with rage. His face w...
78.6K 3.1K 26
'You hurt me, And I hurt you. We are forever even.' /// 'So why are you talking to me again?' 'Switch up the scenery,' he replied shortly...
16.3K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
32.7K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...