When Bonds Connect [discontin...

By MajesticBunnie

Reverse Harem *** Hopeless Romantic? She was before. Mateless? She obviously isn't. Desperate to have a boyfr... More

*Prologue
*Part 01
*Part 02
*Part 03
*Part 04
*Part 05
*Part 06
*Part 07
*Part 08
*Part 09
*Part 10
*Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
WOOF
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
FANG
Part 25
Just Got Tagged
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
P34|| Evil
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
P44|| Ghost
Just Got Tagged 2
Part 45
Special Part
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Special Part 2
Part 50 (Rewritten)
Part 51
Just Got Tagged 4
Part 52
Part 53
MUST READ| Really
P54|| BITE
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
P64|| MINE
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Special Part 3
5th Mate/Normal Update
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
FIFTH MATE
P74|| NUMB
Part 75
Part 76
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93

Part 77

1.5K 94 17
By MajesticBunnie

Part 77

~~~

Sweet, isn't it nice? Four out of her five mates were here right now in her school.

    With her.

    And they were all just looking at each other like who the f*ck are you and why the f*ck are you with my mate?

     Rys gulped her saliva. Unluckily, her friend was fetched by her Tag because they apparently have a date after school. Well, shouldn't she introduce all of them?

     Good lucky, myself, she mentally said.

     "So, um, from what you know I have five mates, and-" Rys blushed as she began to introduce all of them from each other.

     "This is Bled."

     "Howl."

     "Jace."

     "I'm Pars," the witch stated with a grin filled of amusement as his eyes observed the rest of the mates.

     Bled stiffened as he saw Jace. That damn demon who almost killed him with the mutt. If only Rys knew about it all, she will leave and reject him without a thought.

     That's it.

     He can inform it to her. Before the vampire can even let out a word, he was interrupted by the curiousity on why Jace was staring at the witch mate of Rys.

     Jace stared at the man.

     He stared at the body he once owned. So she already discovered her fourth mate, and it was the witch who was using his demon body right now.

      Annoyance burned within him. He hated the fact of someone using his body just to be closer with his damn mate.

     Par's black eyes met his gray irises.

     Of course, the witch didn't recognize him because he already threw out Par's original body away.

      Pars gave a glance at the seemingly human body that was named Jace.

     The dark aura that boy gave off was just too powerful for that human to be called a human. He felt like a demon.

      He felt like possessed.

     Pars laughed to himself in a silly manner, finally comprehending the idea. Of course, silly him, that boy Jace was possessed by the demon. Now, this was really getting interesting.

      A lot more to tell to his boring Dragon.

      But for now, his job was to be a mate towards Rys, meaning he got to be a gentleman towards the girl. In other words, he will fetch her to her house and maybe introduce himself to her parents.

     Jace's narrowed eyes lingered on Pars even when the witch began to speak towards the girl.

     Rys nervously laughed.

     "I will be the one who's going to fetch her, so you're not needed."

     As expected, her vampire interjected with glaring eyes glowing in red. He wasn't overjoyed to hear those words coming out from the man. It should be him.

     Howl shook his head as he asked the girl for her permission with a small shy smile. "Let me."

     Rys blushed. She wasn't used to the werewolf being so kind to her like this. Just what happened to this guy? Was he just pumped up by the other guys, so he joined in too?

      Pars threw out a laugh.

     "I'm the very first one though, so it got to be me. Right, Ry-rys?"

      Rys only groaned.

      Hearing Ry-rys from his mouth a lot of times, sometimes the girl thought that he was the most annoying mate she could ever have.

      "Well, how about a no?"

     "Aw~ but I'll introduce you to my pet Dragon?"

      Dragon? That immediately caught everyone's attentions especially Rys. To be honest, she's a fan of a webtoon Abide in the Winds.

A/N: (˃̵ᴗ˂̵) wink wink

"Dragon," she whispered, awed.

Pars smiled and nodded. "Well, my pet's name is Dragon."

Of course, he had to be careful on whatever he mentions because they're all here. Dragons are so rare to find and powerful. Anyone would want to own a dragon.

Rys frowned. "So your pet's name is Dragon."

Pars nodded.

Aish, geez! Is this man kidding me? The girl didn't bother talking to the witch again as she left her four mates alone.

Of course, Pars an idiot! There's no real dragons existing in this world. Rys mentally slapped herself for believing the man even for a second.

Forgetting the fact she left them.

She left them.

And something could have happen.

       Like bloodshed, death, and destruction, but thankfully it didn't end like that.

***

From the corner, Dragon watched everything in silence or most especially to the girl. Despite holding no emotions, something about her pulls his eyes on her.

It wasn't until she's gone when he pulled his gaze away and back to the four men. These four men who were her mate. Dragon blinked his eyes as he listened to the conversation.

      Bled growled, "It's your damn fault, you demon-"

      "I'm a witch."

      "And he's in fact the demon," Pars nochalantly said wirh a smile as he pointed to Jace who glowering at him.

      This damn witch... "I know! But you are the f*cking problem on why she walked out! Geez, you resembled that old hag."

      "Old hag? My grandma, you mean?"

      Pars smirked when the vampire only let out a growl. Just how could this girl like these other mates when they are not so chill. Like him.

      He yawned.

     In fact, they're way too much to handle. "Well, nice talking to you, but I have to go now. So yeah, bye."

      With one last wave, he left the rest of the mates. Interesting but too possessive. Pars shook his head to himself in his observation. Obviously, he was the best choice among them.

      "Dragon!"

      The man blinked his eyes at him as Pars rushed towards him with a big bright smile on his devilish features. "Have you seen her?"

      Silence.

     "Isn't Ry-rys pretty?" he asked.

      Dragon glanced at him, and a slow nod followed afterwards, shocking the witch himself from the unexpected answer.

      "Well, woah!"

      "But she's mine." Pars smirked at the claim.

A/N: Fortunately, I didn't kill anyone yet as the story progressed (cause I'm too kind) haha, but writing reverse harem stories are too hard because there are many male leads.

And everyone is talking at the same time. So yea, I salute you all reverse harem writers. And writers too because you all guys rock.

I hope this chappie doesn't suck, but hey! Here's an update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 136K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
1M 15.2K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
990K 23.8K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
798K 92K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...