When Bonds Connect [discontin...

Galing kay MajesticBunnie

Reverse Harem *** Hopeless Romantic? She was before. Mateless? She obviously isn't. Desperate to have a boyfr... Higit pa

*Prologue
*Part 01
*Part 02
*Part 03
*Part 04
*Part 05
*Part 06
*Part 07
*Part 08
*Part 09
*Part 10
*Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
WOOF
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
FANG
Part 25
Just Got Tagged
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
P34|| Evil
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
P44|| Ghost
Just Got Tagged 2
Part 45
Special Part
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Special Part 2
Part 50 (Rewritten)
Part 51
Just Got Tagged 4
Part 52
Part 53
MUST READ| Really
P54|| BITE
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
P64|| MINE
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Special Part 3
5th Mate/Normal Update
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
FIFTH MATE
P74|| NUMB
Part 75
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93

Part 76

1.6K 85 8
Galing kay MajesticBunnie

Part 76

~~~

"You look happy?" Jace took a sit beside Rys with a questioning look, curious on why his mate was so happy right now. As Pinkie and Rys ate, the black haired girl got a smile on her face. Yeah, her smile was pretty, but who put it there?

     Jace frowned. Could it be the others?

     Pinkie answered for her happy friend, "Her vampire mate finally woke from coma, so Rys is happy."

     Vampire mate? Woke up? Jace gripped the juicebox tightly. So he survived huh? And that damn mutt failed?

     His gray eyes glared at the table

     Not so good news at all.

     And yes, he was the mastermind behind all of that. Jace was the one who made Hash and Pine to beat that damn Bled into pulp.

     The memory of it was still fresh in his mind, and he always savored that memory.

***

"I hate you, brother!" Hash screamed as he landed in the ground by the punch of his brother. Bled was almost winning. In spite being the younger lad, he was currently more powerful than his messed up older brother.

     Hash was way too distracted to win.

     Bled smirked after spitting some blood. "You think hitting me is a nice idea. You think killing me will help you get Rys."

     The older vampire cried out his heart. Suffering from his hopeless dream to be with the girl he can't have. He struggled to stand as he faced his brother with a desperate look.

     "Just give her to me."

     "If you want me to be happy, younger brother, give Rys to me," he whispered.

      Bled scoffed. Was Hash out of his mind? Did he really love beloved mate that much? Can't he just wait for his own mate? Stubborn, he shook his head as he narrowed his red eyes.

      "She's my only happiness. I can't give her to you," he snarled.

     Hash frowned, displeased. "So you don't want me to be happy."

     Bled scowled.

     "So you don't want me to be happy," he echoed, mocking his sibling.

     Hash glared but remained silent as he looked at younger brother with hatred in his eyes. Selfish and inconsiderate. This lad doesn't deserve anyone's respect.

     He will kill him if he's stronger.

     He will... "Why can't you just kill him now?" A person entered the scene with a cruel smirk lighting up his handsome face.

     "You have us," he finished as his gray eyes darkened.

      Someone made his appearance too, and the vampires sensed that it was a mutt. Both of these men, they are familiar for Hash.

      Wait, it couldn't be.

      They're the mates of Rys. The demon and the mutt. Hash scoffed. Well, isn't it a pleasant surprise for three of her mates to meet while he, an extra, is here.

      Bled growled, not liking the unwelcomed visitors especially Jace, the man Rys introduced to him before. "Well, isn't it a surprise to see you here?"

      "And you have a stinky mutt with you, so I'll be guessing that you're not human. What are you?"he asked, narrowed eyes.

     Pine didn't like what he said but kept his calm as Jace answered for them with a smirk. "I'm the one who marked your so called mate."

      Bled's eyes went red.

       "Demon," he hissed in fury. How dare he make his appearance after hiding for a long time from his crime he did with Rys? Bled hates his guts.

     So it was Jace all along.

     "Erase that damn f*cking mark!" He screamed, lunging at the demon, but nothing happened to the man because he was able to duck.

     Jace laughed. "Why would I erase that? She's mine anyways."

     "Yours?" Bled scoffed and continued in a dark threathening tone.

     "Shut up."

     "Funny. You should be the one who is supposed to shut up because I'm demon for goodness sake. I can kill you in a second if I want to," Jace said with a silly grin.

     "But then, where's the fun when it's an easy death?"

     Jace gave out a dark grin as tilted his head towards the werewolf. "Pine, you can do anything you want now to that damn bloodsucker."

     Hash watched it all happen. How the mutt shifted himself into a wolf and attacked his brother, but he didn't do anything. As the fighting continued, the demon silently walked towards him with a smug grin on his face.

     "Hash, right?"

     "W-why are you doing this?" he stammered, but he wasn't scared. Hash was in awe on how the two mates teamed up to defeat his brother. Letting out a laugh, Jace looked at him.

      "I want her," he said.

     By her, it was obvious that he pertained to his beloved Rys.

     "And I know you want her too."

      Yes, he wants her.

     So what? Are you going to brag that she is your mate, and he can't have her. His blue eyes glowed red as he glared at him.

     "You know how to get her?"

     "How?" Eventually, Hash replied as that question caught his attention. Anything. He will do anything to have her.

     He smirked. "Kill your brother."

     "And the rest of the mates."

     As Bled let out a scream of anger, Jace held out a hand to stop Pine from killing the vampire more as he turned to the blonde haired man once again, his eyes darkened.

     "Now, it's your turn."

***

How did the demon manage to make Pine and Hash help him. Well, it was all because of Rys. Our plan was to kill the other mates first, and then it was our to turn to kill each other.

    Jace supressed the frown. Well, we can kill the blood sucker later. No need to stress. Trying to shove out a smile, he spat out the lie in the most sweetest tone.

     "That's nice," he lied.

     Pinkie cocked her head. "Shouldn't you be angry to hear that?"

     "Well, I'm not mean." Despite smiling, he was resisting the urge to scratch her face and pull her head away from her body.

     Rys grinned, sighing in relief.

     "Thank goodness that you all are taking this too nicely," the girl said as she gave him a look of happiness and satisfaction. Her cheeks were flushed, and her green eyes were bright as she did that, causing for him to blush.

     "Of course," Jace murmured.

     Lying as he brought out a deceiving sweet smile that Rys accepted as nothing deep.

A/N: Yey, another update xD Who expected for Jace to be the total villain dude?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

186K 13.6K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
990K 23.8K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
276K 823 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...