The onesided love

By mimixo9

Mia falls in love with a boy named Jack he's the perfect boy for her smart fit sporty and loves conversations... More

The classroom
The first time i saw him
Hey. I am Mia
He loves me not
We soon became bestfriends
My world crashed
I didnt need him
Hangover
The first day of the rest of my life
I was glowing
Slumber party
Tears won't fall from my eyes
Last chapter

Broken record

28 0 2
By mimixo9

I ran home 5 hours earlier then scheduled. I knew this would rebound on my education a lot but I couldn't stay at college knowing everyone thought I was that girl that fell in love got rejected and her friend was going out with the boy she loved. complicated right?

I wondered if I was ever gonna go back to college.

From early childhood I learnt how to fend for myself, both of my parents worked from early in the day and came home late at night so I hardly knew or saw them. If I had died I don't think anyone would have noticed truly, or cared. I questioned myself. suddenly I was in the kitchen holding a cutting knife to my stomach. I decided I had nothing to lose...

Three

Two

One...

Suddenly my phone vibrated, I gasped, reality hitting me, I realised I was being stupid I was not gonna give up my life for a pathetic boy and stupid group of friends. None of them deserved me.

I was heartbroken but knew I was stronger then them. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ehh?

I lifted my phone and saw a text from Jack

"Hey why didn't u tell me x"

I ignored him, I really didn't have to answer to him.

"I know your with your phone, you always are x ps. missed you in class again call me x"

I ignored him again.

"Listen Mia, I'm sorry I don't feel the way you do, but I'd rather be your best friend wouldn't you?x"

I couldn't stand ignoring him I had to call him.

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

The phone ringed out, just when I was about to cut off he answered.

"Hey Mia"

"Hi Jack"

"I can tell your angry with me but I can't tell why"

"You knew I liked you, instead of talking to me you allowed me to walk into class upset and humiliated, I mean u even moved"

"Mia why are u acting like your innocent"

"What"

"We have been in class together, bestfriends for months and u liked me so really u were lying to me just for me to probably fuck you"

"What, the friendship was real, I didn't wanna fuck u"

"Well you are known to be a hoe so..."

"You know what," I wiped a tear from my face, "your right I don't think there was a friendship a friend would never call me a hoe you don't know nothing"

I hung up the phone. I couldn't believe my ears. The floodgates of tears flowed out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1M 26.5K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
457K 16.2K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.2M 29.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...