Broken record

I ran home 5 hours earlier then scheduled. I knew this would rebound on my education a lot but I couldn't stay at college knowing everyone thought I was that girl that fell in love got rejected and her friend was going out with the boy she loved. complicated right?

I wondered if I was ever gonna go back to college.

From early childhood I learnt how to fend for myself, both of my parents worked from early in the day and came home late at night so I hardly knew or saw them. If I had died I don't think anyone would have noticed truly, or cared. I questioned myself. suddenly I was in the kitchen holding a cutting knife to my stomach. I decided I had nothing to lose...

Three

Two

One...

Suddenly my phone vibrated, I gasped, reality hitting me, I realised I was being stupid I was not gonna give up my life for a pathetic boy and stupid group of friends. None of them deserved me.

I was heartbroken but knew I was stronger then them. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ehh?

I lifted my phone and saw a text from Jack

"Hey why didn't u tell me x"

I ignored him, I really didn't have to answer to him.

"I know your with your phone, you always are x ps. missed you in class again call me x"

I ignored him again.

"Listen Mia, I'm sorry I don't feel the way you do, but I'd rather be your best friend wouldn't you?x"

I couldn't stand ignoring him I had to call him.

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

The phone ringed out, just when I was about to cut off he answered.

"Hey Mia"

"Hi Jack"

"I can tell your angry with me but I can't tell why"

"You knew I liked you, instead of talking to me you allowed me to walk into class upset and humiliated, I mean u even moved"

"Mia why are u acting like your innocent"

"What"

"We have been in class together, bestfriends for months and u liked me so really u were lying to me just for me to probably fuck you"

"What, the friendship was real, I didn't wanna fuck u"

"Well you are known to be a hoe so..."

"You know what," I wiped a tear from my face, "your right I don't think there was a friendship a friend would never call me a hoe you don't know nothing"

I hung up the phone. I couldn't believe my ears. The floodgates of tears flowed out