The Capo and His Queen (Book...

By shania_nia

It's been 15 years since I was kidnapped by the all feared Capo di Capi. The Most Ruthless Man Alive. Cold... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Break Time!!!
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
HELPPP!!!
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Question
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41

Chapter: 16

10.8K 349 42
By shania_nia

AJ Pov~

"Who is Kale Giordano?" I asked my father and uncle Matteo. They were telling me about the encounter they had with the group that were following us yesterday.

"Luca found out he lives about an hour away. He has no ties to the Italian Mafia. I would remember if there was a Giordano family. I sent Giovanni to scope put his house, see if he lives with anyone or if he is isolated." Matteo informs, as he unbottons his jacket taking a seat next to me in my father's office.

"While Gio handles Kale, we need to shift our focus on The Council. So far they remain quiet and that could mean they are brewing up something....dangerous. I thought Kale and The Council were connected but after going through the history and files I found, there seems to be no connection." My father said in his business tone. The time that meant he wasn't fucking around anymore.

"Are you fucking kidding me! We have 2 threats against us now!" I exclaim balling my fist against my thighs. My anger rose profusely as I thought about the fuckers who seem to be mentally stupid to think they can come against us and actually have a chance of coming out of this victouriously.

"We are dealing with it. Right now let's just be fucking grateful no one has found our house yet." Matteo said rolling his eyes.

Pops eyes grew darker as his mind seem to run a million miles a second. He was analyzing every situation, every possibility to ensure his family was safe.

"All we know is that none of them struck yet. If we are gonna play this game with The Council we have to be in the lead. We have to make sure we know what there next 3 move is before they even do. AJ I need you and Marcio to try to dig up any information on the Council. I went through all the paperwork already. I want you to go and try to talk to some of the men you see on the stteet." Pops commanded.

I scrunched up in confusion. "What? You want us to talk to the Italian Mafia out in the open?"

He shook his head yes. "They need to know you aren't afraid of them. Show no mercy, they probably won't know much but get as much information as you can."

I sighed and thought this over. If we were to draw them out that wouldn't be too hard. They were shitty at blending in, so we could spot them out easily. The tough part would be grabbing their attention without causing a scene.

We don't want to go public with this but pops wants to make sure they know we aren't afraid of making a scene if need be.

"Dean and Michel need new clothes." Unc said making me glance over at him catching what he was saying.

"Take them shopping, leave them if you have to if you see a mafia man. Dean and Michel can take care of themselves." Pops said with this serious look on his face.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Michel's 10 and Dean's 13 are you sure they can take of themselves?" I question not 100% positive they came take on full grown mafia men or regular people if needed.

My dad had a millimeter smirk on his face. "I trained those boys myself. They are more than ready. They don't need weapons to fight, they were trained to take on men 5 times their size. You need to focus on the job i'm giving you."

I huffed and nodded understanding what he was saying. "What are you guys gonna do today?"

Unc smirked and My dad only looked at me. I raised my eyebrows wondering what they could be thinking.

"We have some other Council business to take care of today. We probably won't see you guys till late tonight. Be careful, call if you need back up." My dad said as he stood up buttoning his suit jacket. Power move.

Unc did the same. I stood up and nodded my head to the two saying goodbye before I walked out the office. I shook my head at those two. Since they didnt twll me exactly what they were doing meant it was going to be painful for whoever they were meeting. They were fucking maniacs.

Walking out and towards the kitchen I felt my stomach growl. Ano V stood in the kitchen as Damien and Kalani were sitting on the stool stealing biscuits from the counter.

"Goodmorning figlio." Ano V greeted with a big smile on her face. (Translation: son)

"Morning Ano V." I said walking over and giving her a kiss on her cheek.

I stole the biscuit from Kalani "Hey." She remarked before smacking my arm. I only smirked at her. "If mom saw you stealing biscuits she would be upset. It's almost breakfast time anyway." I said.

Kalani just rolled her eyes before hopping off the stool and walking away but not before elbowing me in the gut. I hunched over a little not expecting it. It did hurt though. I never understood how my dad or uncle's could handle pain so well. I think it's because their fucking beasts. And they've been doing this for so long, the got shot, stabbed, cut, so many times. They probably got used to it.

Damien got up as we walked into the dining room.

"That's your crazy ass sister. " He mumured to me, with raised eyebrows.

"Shes yours too idiot." I retorted I sat down as everyone was already seated. Aunt Yana sat next to me as Antonio sat on the other side of me.

"Stop eyeballing Lia and Callie. They need to eat your scaring them." My mom snapped at Dean and Michel.

They reluctantly turned their faces back to their plates, probably still heated about earlier. Antonio leaned closer to me whispering "What did they do now?"

"Long story short, the girls destroyed most of their clothes." I whispered back.

Antonio's eyes widened before he straightened himself turning back to eat.

"Actually guys Marcio and I are taking you shopping today so you can get more clothes." I said.

"Why didn't anyone tell me this?" Marcio asked dropping his form on his plate, making a clink sound. Which made cata who is sitting next to him jump.

"I just did." I said with force in my voice.

"What if I had other plans?" He retorted getting angry. "Calm the fuck down idiot our dad's sent us on a mission. Plus you know you fucking don't have plans." I said back.

"Adriano Niccoli Basilio!" My mother yelled from across the table. "Wait I got this sis." Aunt Yana said before I felt a slap on the back of my head.

"Ow." I said in reflex, not that it really hurt. "Sorry ma." I apologize but glare at Marcio.
Marcio only smirked at me enjoying that I got in trouble. "Please I probably say this everyday, no cursing infront of the kids." She said through gritted teeth, her eyes were fiery. I knew she was pissed off.

I swallowed and felt a little panicky under my mother's gaze. "Sorry." I mumble before Kaia could laugh at my face.

My father and Uncle Matteo walled in right then. Perfect timing, maybe he can calm her the fuck down.

Pops took a seat next to mom, he looked at her face and then traced where her fiery eyes lead to, which was straight to me.

Adriano Pov~

My amore was giving the death look to AJ. I had no idea why but I only glanced at my son who had slight fear in his eyes. He glanced away trying not to meet the fiery eyes of his mother. It's good to know even though he is 2 times higher then his mother, he still fears her.

I dropped my hand down on her thigh making her look away from AJ and at me. Her eyes seem to soften a little but that fire was still there under the surface. I smirked at her and winked she ducked her head down, trying to hide her blush. After all these years it feels good to know I can still make her blush.

I looked down at my food and wasn't feeling to eat at all. I was ready to get the task for today over with. I had to go meet with a person that would confirm my thoughts of The Council. They had this big secret that they seemed to hide for over 50 years. If my source and thoughts are confirmed this could take down the whole council.

After that, my family and I will finally be free. We wouldn't have to take extra precautions. It was all about playing this game right. That doesn't mean you always have to play fairly. No one said there was a rule book.

So instead of trying to beat them, I plan to elimate them completely. It's the only way I know for sure that we won't be down this same road again. We haven't found a name yet for Ales's stalker. We don't know if it's Kale or even the Council. So for now we have to keep an extra watchful eye on her.

I huffed and picked up my fork trying to eat something I know if I didn't my amore would have a fit. I looked down at her and smiled. I kissed her forehead as she tries to make Callie eat something. Gianna has grown so much over these years, she has become this confident, and energetic person. She's my foundation, she makes me stronger, she makes me want to be better, smarter for her.

She made me feel like a person again. I wasn't the monster when I was around her. It was just me and her. My love. Mio Amore.

"Callie eat your food." I say to her. I gave her my serious look and she sigh and picked up the muffin in her plate.

My amore leaned up and gave me a quick kiss. "Thank you." She whispers against my lips as she pulls away. I look into her chocolate brown eyes and my pants tighten. She looks away and I'm grateful, because I had no time to take her upstairs and have my way with her.

Gianna Pov~

"Mommy, can I go play now?" Callie whispers to me, as she secretly takes glances to her father who was engrossed in conversation with Matteo and Leo across the table.

I nod my head and kiss her forehead. "Remember your punishment. No playing with Lia." I remind her in a soft voice. She nods and hops off the chair and walks out the room, Kaia and Kalani following after her.

I turned back to my own food and smiled a little finally able to eat. I felt Adriano warm rough hands on my thigh, as he rubbed small circles.

I was trying to listen to Mili talk about a story when she was little but my focus diminished quickly when I felt Adriano hands move up my thigh and under my dress.

I looked up at him but he was still talking to the guys as if he wasn't doing anything. I stuffed a grape in my mouth and tried to ignore his hands.

His hands found my lace underwear. His fingers traced my already wet pussy over the underwear, I was already tuned on and he hadn't done anything yet. I glanced up at him as ge listened to the guys talk but there was a smirk on his face now. I tried to mask my feelings, as I picked up my glass and drank the water.

I looked up at him and his face was stoic, as he was still in deep conversation. My hands gripped firmly around my fork as his long finger slipped underneath my underwear and met my bud. I tried to steady my breathing. It's a good thing I was sitting or else my knees would have collapsed already.

"Gianna?" Yana called out, my eyes shot out to hers with questioning eyes. "Hmm?" She looked at me confusingly. "I said, what do you think of Mili hiding her secret from us." Yana said giving mili a look.

I was confused for a second and couldn't form words as I felt be the pleasure building up inside of me. "Oh that secret." I managed to spit out really trying to hide my emotions that were about to explode.

I gripped my dress just as I was about to cut, but at the very let second Adriano pulled his hand away. I huffed out and the tension still remained in my stomach.

I looked at Adriano who's eyes were on me. His eyes held amusement. He smiled down at me and put his magic fingers in his mouth sucking the juices right off of them.

"Ready to go Matteo?" He said while still looking at me. "Yea let's head out." I heard Matteo call out.

My mouth opened and closed trying to form words but nothing came out. I hate when he does this to me.

Adriano lips found mine giving me a bruising kiss. He pulled away and whispered in my ear " I will see you later amore. I love you."

Giving me another quick kiss he said goodbye to the kids as Matteo Kissed Yana goodbye. Yana face was pink as the guys walked out the room. Those two are going to kill us one day.

----------------------
Thank you for reading Chapter 16!! ✔

Comment and Vote!

I brought back a little Adriania and Gianna love for y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 9.5K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
410K 6.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...