Miss Stranger

By aanavats01

Ranked #34 on (7-Oct-2017) Relations, they're are the most important part of our life. We are all surrounded... More

Prologue!!
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue!!

Chapter - 26

866 79 24
By aanavats01

Noah's P.O.V.

"All the best", she said getting up from her seat.

"Wait. Where are you going?", I asked looking at her.

"I'm going to sit on that vacant seat over there", she said pointing to a seat at the middle of the room.

"Why?", I asked.

"So that your chances of impressing a girl don't cease", she said in an obvious tone. I rolled my eyes.

"How would your leaving will help anyway?", I asked.

"C'mon Mr. Orchid. I thought you're an intelligent person, you let me down. If I'll sit with you then people might misunderstood us as a couple because I'm so beautiful you know", she said and chukle. I just rolled my eyes and nodded. She's crazier than crazy.

I watched Eva sitting on the empty seat and she ordered something for her again. She passed me a smile. I looked outside the window. I was not interested in this stupid game of hers but I don't wanna loose this challenge too. People hardly challenge me but whenever they do, they always​ get a good reply from me but that's all in business world whilst Eva's challenge is so kiddish.

My mobile rang and I picked it up from the table to envision the caller Id. Eva was calling me. I turned to look at her side and she signalled me with her eyes to look at the entrance. I saw a girl walking towards the counter. Her back was turned towards me. She talked to the person behind the counter for sometime and then turned on her heels and walked towards an empty seat and sat down.

I glanced at Eva, she gave me a thumbs up. I nodded and inspected the girl. She was average looking girl with a dusky complexion. She was reading a novel and had worn spectacles. Her dress code was a denim jacket with a white crop top down and rugged jeans along with sneakers. She had a choker around her neck and had a watch in other hand.

Great, just great. Eva had chosen a tomboy for me. God, I'm so screwed. But it's ok. I'm The Noah Calvin, I can handle her easily.

I got up from my seat and walked over her seat. Eva was grinning at me and I grimaced at her to which she started giggling. Oh, she's such a kid.
Ignoring her, I glanced at that girl again. She was busy in reading her book and I inhaled a deep breath after reaching near her seat.

"Mind if I join you?", I asked with my best practice smile which always work. The girl looked upwards from her book and then glanced at me.

"No, you can sit", she said and I nodded. She kept her book at one side. I passed her a smile and she kept on oogling at me. I saw her checking me out totally and it boost my self confidence even more.

"Hi, I'm Noah Calvin", I said forwarding my hand towards her.

"Samaira is the name", she said holding my hand with a smile.

"Nice name", I said.

"So do you've", she replied. Wow, she's bold and I like her attitude.

"So, Samaira. Hope you don't mind if I'll talk to you and may I have a cup of coffee with you?", I asked.

"Not at all. Who can say no to such a charming personality?", She replied with a smile and I smiled back.

Wow, see. Someone show this to Eva. Except her every girl adore me. I will not die a bachelor for sure!!

"So, what bring you The CEO of Calvin's company to talk to me?", She asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"Wow, you do know me. I'm surprised", I said.

Hell yes, who doesn't know me. You're no different, I thought.

"Yes. We were in same college and you're the talk of the whole college. How can I not recognise you?", She said and I felt a bit awkward now because I don't know her.

And that's what we call coincidence my dear friend!!

"Oh, that's a nice coincidence", I said and a waiter came for taking our orders.

"One black coffee for me and-", I gave my order and paused and looked at Samaira.

"Black coffee for me too", she said and it amaze me.

"You too like black coffee?", I asked.

"Why? Only a CEO can have the black coffee?", She asked with a chuckle and I smiled.

"No, that's what not I mean. You're quite interesting. How come we never met in college before?", I asked.

"Because our batches​ were different. And our destiny never allowed us to cross each others path", she said shrugging her shoulder.

"Hope, I had met you before. We could've been good friends", I said.

"Or may be more", she said with a wink and I just passed her a tight smile.

"What do you do?", I asked.

"I'm a fashion photographer", she said and I nodded.

"Are you working for someone or had your own company?", I asked.

"No, I'm working in collaboration with a known company but sadly they don't pay be that good. I won't take the name of my company", she said and I nodded.

"If you want, you can join my company. We pay good to our employees​ and infact we need some more photographers", I said and she smiled.

"Thanks for your offer. I'll surely give it a thought", she replied and I gave her my card.

"Give me a call when you make up your mind", I said.

"Won't you like to see weather I'm worth this opportunity or not?", She asked.

"Your question itself proves that you're best at your work. Any unconfident person won't ask for testing himself", I replied.

"Wow. You're good at it. Fine, I'll give it a thought", she said and I smiled.

My mobile notification rang in mean time and I excused myself. It was from Eva. I glanced at her, she was giving me a disappointed look. What's wrong with her now?

I opened the message she had sent to me. It says,

"Mr. Orchid, I asked you to ask her out on a date. Why are you doing a business meeting with her? Came out of this business world or you'll die single. Mark my words", Eva.

God, why is she so stupid?. I didn't reply to her and didn't even spare a glance at her. Our coffee arrived and I and Samaira again started talking. We both share same interest, she also had a good knowledge of every aspect in which I'm interested. She's an amazing company, I wonder where was she earlier?

I glanced at Eva's direction for one second but she wasn't there. Where had she left now? I glanced all around me but she was no where to be seen.

"So, Noah. How is your personal life?", She asked.

"I don't understand what do you mean?", I asked.

"I mean are you dating anyone?", She asked. Ain't it was my question to ask her? God, is Eva right? Am I really not good at asking girl's out?

"No. I'm not. I broke up five years back. What about you?", I asked.

"I'm also not dating anyone. My parents are worried for me because I haven't been in any relationship from too long. They want me to get settle in my life", Samaira said.

"Then why don't you ease their tension. You're smart. Why don't you go and find someone for yourself?", I asked.

"Yeah right. You're saying as if I've not tried ever. But most of the times, I met jerks and now I have left all hopes in meeting a suitable guy for myself", She said.

"I actually want to ask you something", I said.

"Finally telling me the reason you actually came here for?", She said with a smirk. God, she's witty.

"You're quite smart. Looks can be deceptive sometimes", I said.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover", she replied and I was totally impressed. It's final, I'm going on date with her for sure.

"Would you like to have go out on a date with me?", I asked.

"Reason if I could ask?", She said raising her eyebrows​.

Because of a stupid bet, I thought.

"No reason. I like your company and want to meet you again", I said truthfully.

"Sure thing then. Tonight at nine?", She asked.

"I'll pick you up", I said.

"I'll reach on time all by myself. Sse you soon", she said and I nodded.

"I'll text you the address", I said.

"Fine by me. I've to go now. I'll meet you tonight", she said and got up from her seat. I followed her and picking up all her belongings she left with me staring back at her. I expected her to turn but she broke that and walked out of the café.

She's killing!!

A girl with an attitude and this confidence just slay. She's amazing. I don't know weather this date be good or not but she's for sure going to work for my company.  But where is Miss. Rose now? This girl never fails to surprise me!!

*************

"You ditched me", I said.

"I said sorry already", she said shaking her head.

"Not accepted", I said.

"We can deal with it later. Tell me something important right now", she said but I ignored her.

"So, she agreed", she asked.

"Yes", I replied wearing my coat whilst standing in front of mirror and also looking at Eva's reflection from the mirror.

"Where are you going out for the date?", She asked crossing her arms.

"To some restaurant", I said.

"Are you sure that you're going on a date?", She asked.

"Yes. Why are you asking this?", I asked.

"Who wear a formal business suit on a date?", She said shaking her head and then walked towards my wardrobe without my consent.

"Haven't you ever heard about the term called 'Permission'?", I asked turning to face her back.

"Haven't you ever heard about the term called 'Casuals'?", She replied mimicking me with her face buried inside my closet.

"I'm not going to change", I said.

"Oh, yes you're", she replied and came out with white shirt with blue lines and a black denim.

"You can't force me", I said crossing my arms.

"Go and just change it Mr. Orchid. You'll look good in this dress, trust me", she said with a sigh.

"But-", I tried to protest but she cuts me in between.

"Please, Noah?", She said and I was speechless. She used my name for a record and does it sounds good to hear my name from her? No, it feels different yet good.

Yep, I'm gone crazy!!

"Fine, Miss. Rose", I said and she smiled. Shrugging my stupid thoughts aside, I walked towards the washroom.

Changing into the attire selected by Eva, I came out and found my room all empty. I had a glance at myself in the mirror and walked out of my room and found her standing at the main door with a bouquet of roses in her hands. Passing me a smile, she walked towards me.

"Give this to Samaira. She'll be happy", said Eva.

"It's just a date, why are you taking it seriously?", I asked.

"Girls loves small gestures. Just do as I say", she said.

"Ok, thanks", I said and we both walked outside my house. Locking it, I walked towards the lift with Eva and soon we both were on the main road facing each other near my car.

"Have a good day", she said with a smile.

"What will you do now?", Curiosity inside me beats me this time and I found myself asking her.

"I'll watch Netflix and will have some pizza. Then I'll read a novel with my favourite coffee in my cozy bed under my blanket and then will sleep. I had a date with my bed tonight​", she said chuckling.

"Sounds tempting to me", I said with a grin and she chuckled.

"It is", she said and I nodded.

"Can I join you for a cup of coffee?", I asked. Why did I even asked her this was beyond my zone of understanding.

"Sure but I don't think you'll get time for me", she said.

"I always have time for my friends. We've five years to catch up Eva", I said.

"Ok, Mr. Orchid. Meet you at my place then", she said and I nodded.

"See you soon Miss. Rose", I said and she waved me bye and left. I kept staring at her retreating figure until and unless it disappeared in the crowd.

I'll come soon Miss. Stranger. We've to get to know each other this time!!

--------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How are you guys?

How was the chapter? Do lemme know!!

And an announcement for all of you. Do check out my profile and read my message over there, pretty please.

This is all for now!! Will update sooner, at least I'll try to make it sooner.

Vote, comments and share!!

Follow me on Instagram: soul.musical.

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 399 24
Sometimes love doesn't come when we expect them to, and sometimes it does come when we expect them. Marks life suddenly became difficult and miserabl...
2.4K 101 46
" I am sorry!" I apologized sobbing. I mean what else I could have done. He caught me red handed.so the only way out was to cry. It had worked for me...
7.4K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
4.5K 796 49
You met him on a thunderstorm night. Then he help you out from your fear You are a part timer now. So you shared your apartment with you only bff. Y...