Vampire!Hetalia x Witch!Male...

Daintypurpleeyes tarafından

So, basically, the humans have turned against the witches. Poor (M/n) was told by his family to run and leave... Daha Fazla

Prologue
The school
The girls' dorm...
Elizabeta and Lili
Introductions
Sleepover!
12:00AM
A little chat between boys
Meeting a young 'gentleman'
New clothes and my own personal bodyguard
First day of school
Werewolf territory
Background Story
A...friend?
PE
Almost devoured
Werewolf Base
Hidden Confession
Spending time with the Italians
The heartless have a heart, they just don't show it.
Punishment
Secret admirer
Three days off
Accidents happen
Forgotten memories
Never too young for Vodka
Drunk
Drunk P.2 and a Dream
Return
Battle and escape
Apology
Date
Fashionista
A tiny, little secret
War?
Final battle
~Gabriel ENDING~
~Allen ENDING~
~Luciano ENDING~
~Oliver ENDING~
~Matthew ENDING~
~Kuro ENDING~
~Lovino ENDING~

Another day

1.4K 77 25
Daintypurpleeyes tarafından

ALLEN POV

Class ended after a while, the bell annoying me as hell. Oliver immediately grabbed me and dragged me all the way to my brother and Francois who were sitting on a bench. He sat down as well, while he made me also sit down.

"Now...Explain!", Oliver yelled, excitedly but also mad. I saw Matt look at us in confusement, while Francois didn't seem to care.

"You know the rumour about there being a witch?----", I was cut off by Oliver.

"Yes! Did you meet him!? What is he like?---", noticing that he wouldn't stop anytime soon, I kept him quiet by putting a hand on his mouth and making a 'shush' motion. 

"Now...Are you going to shut the he--aven up?", I said, saving myself from the curse words I almost said. Because I knew for sure that Oliver would flip his lit.

He frowned a bit and then nodded, I slowly removed my hand from his mouth, "Mhm, where was I?", I asked myself as I thought for a bit.

"Oh yes, the witch.", I remembered.

"The witch came to this part of the Academy. I then had a...chat with him, that's all.", I told Oliver, who was smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh! Why do you have his wand, exactly?", he questioned. 

I sighed and answered, "He accidentally left it here."

"When are you planning to return it to him?", Oliver asked, curiously. I groaned at how many questions he was asking but answered anyway.

"I'm planning to do it when our shitty classes are over.", I responded, getting irritated.

He gasped and took out his lovely swear jar, "Swear jar!", he screamed right into my ears. I groaned again and put a five in it.

Soon enough, the bell rang. And luckily for me, Oliver won't be in any of my classes anymore, this day. I stood up and left them, walking to my next class. If you're wondering why I'm not skipping class.....The punishments aren't worth it.

-------Timeskip-------

Finally, classes were over. I could finally go to the damn vampire part of the Academy. I took the wand back out of my pocket and took a good look at it. It was black but beautiful, it had a nice pattern on it. I thought witches had those wooden sticks as wands, I guess I thought wrong.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard someone yelling out to me, "Allen! Wait!", I groaned for the third time today. Soon enough, my pink haired friend made it right next to me.

"I want to go to the witch as well~", he said in a singing voice. I let out a sigh and continued walking.

"You didn't answer my question, though.....What is he like?", the Brit asked me. 

"Rude, hotheaded, .....Full of fear, but at the same time not. And, of course, different.", I told him as I started thinking about the witch.

Oliver nodded rather slowly and then gave his signature smile again, "What's his name?"

"Now that I think about it....I never asked his name.", I muttered to myself, but it seemed like Oliver heard it.

"What a terrible manners, Allen!", he said as he crossed his arms. I ignored him and luckily for me, we kept the whole journey silent after that.

After a while, we made it to the Vampire part of the Academy, I saw lots of students backing away as they saw us.

"What are werewolves doing here!?"

"....Should we get a teacher?"

"Aagh! I'm scared! What if they attack?"

"...Dudes, let's get the hell outta here."

I paid them no mind, as Oliver and I passed them. Since I didn't know where the witch was at the moment, I decided to go ask some vampires. But every time I tried talking to them, they ran away or even fainted.

After a while, I saw Alfred sitting on a bench outside with his lame group. I walked towards him with Oliver following after me, soon enough I stood right behind him.

I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around, but then screamed like a little girl. I saw his friends gulping and some even backing away. But there was this one dude that just kept on smiling.

"Y-You're not supposed to be here!", Alfred stuttered out as he tried moving away from me.

"I just wanted to ask you a question, porkchop.", I told him as I saw Oliver creepily staring at the other guy with bushy eyebrows.

".....W-What is the question?", he asked with a tiny pause.

I smirked and asked, "Where's the witch?", his eyes widened and then he tried to glare, but fear was evident in his eyes.

"What are you going t-to do to him!? As a hero, I will not let you get near him!", he said with a hint of something else in his tone other than anger and fear. Jealousy...? Nah, that couldn't be. It must be concern.

"I'm just going to return his wand.", I said, annoyed.

"Why do you have his wand!?", by now, Alfred stood up while raising his voice at me.

"He dropped it, fatass. Now, tell me where he is.", I was about to smack his ass all the way to the Mermaids and Mermen Academy. 

"I can bring it to him, I would like it if you left.", he told me as he tried grabbing the wand I had in my hand, but I moved away.

I saw Oliver next to me pout, "Aww, but I want to meet the witch~", he said, disappointed. But I knew what he was doing, he was reading Alfred's mind in the mean time.

After three or less seconds, Oliver grabbed my arm and dragged me away, "He's in the girls' dorm.", he said with a giggle.

I smirked, "Well done.", I praised him as we made our way to the girls' dorm. We passed a lot of girls who shrieked as they saw us.

"Hey! What's the big idea!?", a girl with a frying pan in her hand said as she glared at us.

"I need to return the witch his wand.", she seemed to back off a little at that.

She warily said, "He's in...room 69.", and then she moved away. (A/n: HAH XD)

Oliver and I walked to the given room and finally made it. We knocked on the door, but we had no answer. I decided to just open the door, to see that it was unlocked. I walked in with Oliver following behind me and I noticed that the young witch was on his bed, asleep.

Oliver immediately ran towards him and squealed, "Ahh! He's so cute!!", he started fanboying while I sweatdropped. I walked towards them as I saw the witch open his eyes from all the noise. He sat up and looked at us. When he noticed who I was, he quickly tried to run away.

"Whoa, calm your shit. I'm just here to give you this back.", I said as I waved the wand in front of his face. He tried to snatch is away from me, but I moved it back towards me.

"Nope~ I want something for it.", he gulped but nodded warily.

"What?", he asked with a pissed off tone.

"Your name.", I simply said.

"Hell nah!", he yelled as he tried to grab his wand, while I kept on moving it away. After a while, he gave up and looked at Oliver, who was still squealing.

"Who's this weirdo?", he asked, rudely.

Oliver gave an offended gasp, but then put his smile on again, "Hello, poppet! My name is Oliver Kirkland, it's a pleasure to meet you~", he said in his 'sweet' tone. I saw him giving a blank look before looking at me.

"The name's Allen Jones, but call me Al. Now, tell me yours.", I said in a demanding tone while waving his wand in front of his face.

"Is that the only way to get my wand back...?", he asked me.

"Yup.", I simply responded.

"Ugh...My name's (M/n). Now, give me my wand!", he yelled as he tried grabbing his wand again.

"Nope, I want your last name as well, (M/n).", I teased.

He glared at me before smirking, "(M/n)....(M/n) (L/n), peasant.", he told me. I saw Oliver's eyes widening, with a hint of fear in it. I never paid attention in class, so I had no idea for what Oliver gave that kind of reaction.

With that, (M/n) snatched the wand away from me and Oliver quickly grabbed my wrist and dragged me away. After a while of him dragging me, we stopped and he started panting.

"What the fuck, Oliver!?", I yelled at him. Instead of grabbing his swear jar and shoving it into my face, he looked at me with still some fear evident in his eyes.

"I-I think we should leave the poppet alone AND not irritate him or anything like t-that~", Oliver stuttered out, trying to keep his smile.

"What's eating ya?", I said, sensing that there's something wrong.

"...Don't you know anything about the (L/n) family?", he asked me.

"No...", I responded. He sighed and looked at me.

"I guess I'll have to tell you some history...", he said as he sat down against a tree and patted the spot next to him. I warily sat down next to him and waited for the story he was about to tell me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, another chapter. hope you enjoyed it, btw in the next chapter Oliver will basically explain more about your family and their backgrounds. Cya!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

96.5K 3.2K 32
//Book 1 //[Preview]~ I ran I ran as fast as I could not daring to look back scared of what I might see behind me my eyes were shut tight as I put a...
139K 4.3K 33
There was a girl named (y/n) that was walking down a pathway after killing her parents. She then bumped into a man and challenged her into a fight. S...
7.4K 326 30
This is the sequel to Ultimately Unlucky. The main character and her sister were able to successfully escape from the school alive, but for a price. ...
143K 3.4K 30
MARSHMALO | Theirs ★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★ .  *  .       . °  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   * • ○ ° ★ ...