Guys Our Age (Wattys2017) (UN...

By ChasingMadness24

Hannah and Hailey; identical twins with one truly terrifying thing in common. Their father is the Sex Ed t... More

AN/COPYRIGHT
Cast
Prologue (Hannah)
Prologue (Hailey)
Chapter 1: First Day (Hailey)
Chapter 2: Cake By The Ocean (Hannah)
Chapter 3: Stay With Me (Hailey)
Chapter 4: In The Night (Hannah)
Chapter 5: What I Didn't Say (Hailey)
Chapter 6: Playing With Fire (Hannah)
Chapter 7: Me & My Girls (Hailey)
Chapter 8: Little Things, Big Problems (Hannah)
Chapter 9: Young and Reckless (Hailey)
Chapter 10: Alex From Target (Hannah)
Chapter 11: Late Night Talks (Hailey)
Playlists
Chapter 12: I Want It That Way (Hannah)
Chapter 13: Just One Yesterday (Hailey)
Chapter 15: Get Your Head In The Game (Hannah)
Chapter 16: Training Wheels (Hailey)
Chapter 17: Life Is A Highway (Hannah)
Chapter 18: Living In Denial (Hailey)
Chapter 19: Unsteady (Hannah)
Chapter 20: Red Faced (Hailey)
Chapter 21: I Hate You, I Love You (Hannah)
Chapter 22: Champagne in Paper Cups (Hailey)
Chapter 22 pt2: Champagne In Paper Cups (Hannah)
Chapter 23: Awkward, Morning & Night (Hailey)
Chapter 24: Raise Your Glass (Hannah)
Chapter 25: Empty Halls and White Walls (Hailey)
Chapter 26: These Four Walls (Hannah)
Chapter 27: Break My Heart (Hailey)
Chapter 28: Fix a Heart (Hannah)
Chapter 29: Living On The Edge (Hailey)
Chapter 30: Gone, Gone, Gone (Hannah)
Chapter 31: We All Fall Down (Hailey)
Chapter 32: When You Wish Upon a. . . (Hannah)
Chapter 33: The Happiest Place On Earth (Hailey)
Chapter 34: I Just Want To Be A Real Girl (Hannah)
Chapter 34: 'Tis The Season To Feel Guilty (Hannah)
Chapter 35: The Devil's Tale (Hannah)
Chapter 36: Sisters Before Misters (Hailey)
Chapter 37: White Christmas (Hannah)
Chapter 38: Playing House (Hailey)
Chapter 39: Just Hold On, I'm Going Home (Hannah)
Chapter 40: Talk To You Later (Hailey)
Chapter 41: Night Changes (Hannah)
Chapter 42 pt 1: Under The Stars (Hailey)
Chapter 42 pt2: Because Of You (Hannah)
Chapter 44: Walking The Wire (Hannah)
Chapter 44: Picture Perfect (Hailey)
Chapter 45: Piece By Piece (Hannah)
Chapter 46: Congratulations & Johnny's A Pervert
Chapter 47: Shut Up and Listen, Moron
Chapter 48: One Last Time (Hailey)
Chapter 49: Goodbye Means Forgetting (Hannah)
Epilogue: To Forever (Hailey)
Epilogue: Forever Isn't Long Enough (Hannah)
Break Our Hearts

In The Light (Hailey)

1.5K 109 73
By ChasingMadness24

I looked up from my text when someone started pounding on the front door.

"If that's your sister, I'm killing her." Mason mumbled into my ear.

"Kill one twin, you kill both." I joked and untangled myself from him. "I'll be back."

"Babe, no." He called after me. "Don't leave me."

"I'm just letting my sister in!" I rolled my eyes and tugged his shirt down before leaving our room.

"I'm coming." I said as I got to the door. "Calm down."

"Where is she?" It was Justin on the other side of the door, not Hannah.

"Why should I tell you?" I wished I had put pants on before getting the door.

"Hailey, now isn't the time for you to be a bitch." He tried entering, but I blocked him and pushed him out of the doorway.

"Fuck off." I told him. "If you don't know where she is, then she doesn't want you to know."

"Tell me where my girlfriend is." He growled.

"I don't have to tell you shit." I said angrily. "Especially if it concerns my sister."

"What the fuck do you want?" I felt Mason stand behind me and wrap an arm around my waist.

"To know where my girlfriend is." Justin ignored me and started talking to Mason. "Has she texted you?"

"It's none of your business about what Hannah does." Mason said. "Keep harassing either of them, and I'll kick your ass."

On that note, Mason pulled me back into the apartment before shutting and locking the door. I walked over to the couch and sank down onto it.

"I can get your phone, so you can call her." Mason offered. "She'll understand if you don't want her to come over."

"No." I shook my head. "She's still sleeping."

"You sure?" He sat down next to me.

"Yeah, Johnny sent me a text letting me know she's safe at his place and is passed out." I pushed my hair out of my face and leaned against my boyfriend.

"Johnny?" Mason wrapped his arms around me and rest his chin on the top of my head. "As in Johnny Carson?"

"The one and only." I said. "I think Carter's right about Johnny having a crush on Han."

"Because he let her crash at his place?" Mason asked.

"And other things." I sighed and curled up into him. "Johnny told me he's going to kick Justin's ass."

"Why?"

"He left bruises on her." My throat felt tight. "And she was crying."

"He couldn't have gotten far." Mason started unwrapping his arms, but I gripped them with all of my might.

"Mason." I said with an edge. "He's not worth it, and Hannah made the choice to have sex with him."

"I know it was her choice to sleep with him." He stood up, and I fell back on the couch. "You okay?"

"Fine." I gave him a thumbs up. "What are-"

At that moment I heard Walt's door open and someone walking out. Mason raised his eyebrows and waved.

"Morning, Faith." I pushed myself up and looked over the back of the couch.

Sure enough, Faith was walking into the living room in one of Walt's button downs.

"Shit, you're up." She paused when she noticed the two of us.

"Yeah." I moved to kneel on the couch. "Nice shirt."

"Ten bucks you're wearing one of Mason's." Faith rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen.

"Can I pay next week after I get paid?" I asked her. "And please tell me you two were safe. Mason and I are too young to have a niece or nephew."

"Mason and you are..?" Faith stared at me before looking at Mason then back to me. "Please tell me you used protection."

"No sex in high school for me!" I threw my hands up and got off the couch. "Why doesn't anyone understand I don't want to have sex in high school?"

"Because you wear Mason's clothes all the time." Faith shook her head and started making coffee.

"How long have you and Walt been together?" Mason asked her.

"I'll be right back." I whispered to him before heading back to our room to change.

*****

"Johnny, huh?" I asked Hannah when she climbed into the backseat.

"We're just friends." She said as she buckled in, and Mason backed out of the driveway. "Hey, Hail."

"What?" I checked a text from Walt.

"Why did you have condoms last night?" My fingers stilled over the Send button before hitting it.

"For Carter." I clicked my phone off and tossed it onto my bag at my feet. "Him and Kev didn't have any."

"So they weren't for us?" Mason gasped dramatically. "I'm offended."

"No sex in high school." Hannah and I said in unison.

"You do listen to me!" I smiled widely and turned around to face my sister who had her eyes closed.

"I do listen to you." She yawned and curled up on the seat. "How did your test go?"

"Good, I missed like two or three things overall." I turned back in my seat. "I wasn't as nervous about the driving as I thought I was gonna be."

"That's good." She sounded like she was about to doze off. "Wake me up when we get there."

"Will do." Mason glanced in the rearview before looking back at the road. "Hey, Hails. Do you wanna drive?"

"No." I told him. "I'm not driving on the freeway and downtown moments after getting my permit."

"It'll be fun." He smiled. "It's a great second date."

"We haven't had a first date, Mase." I shook my head and changed the radio station.

"The DMV was our first date." He stopped at a Stop sign.

"I was getting my permit." I grabbed my hairbrush out of my bag and started brushing my hair. "That doesn't count."

"It was the two of us-"

"There were other people, and you had to stay in the lobby." I protested.

"-without any of our friends or family." He continued talking and driving. "And it was romantic."

"We were at the DMV, so I could get my driving permit." I winced when I hit a knot. "There's nothing romantic in that."

"That's your opinion." He turned onto the exit for the freeway.

"If you find going to the DMV as a romantic date, then I don't want to go on dates with you." I told him.

"How are we supposed to date if I can't take you out on dates?" He asked.

"You're dating!" Hannah yelled from the backseat causing Mason to swerve a little.

"What the fuck, Han?" Mason corrected himself quickly. "You can't just scream in a moving car."

"I almost poked my eye out." I dropped my brush onto my lap.

"Sorry, but when did you two finally start dating?" Hannah asked us.

"Last night during Prom." Mason answered her.

"When during Prom?" Hannah continued to question us.

"Like ten or so minutes in." I answered her. "I was gonna tell you, but Prom was crazy and I'm just now seeing you today."

"You could've sent me a text." She said.

"When?" I resumed brushing my hair. "During Prom or when you were screwing Justin?"

"Touché." She stopped asking questions for now.

"Hails, it's our song!" Mason laughed and turned the volume, allowing Paris by whoever sang this to fill the car.

"Oh my god, no." I went to change the station but got my hand smacked.

"Don't you dare." Mason warned me.

"Mase, why don't you sing?" Hannah suggested. "Hailey is always going on about how much she loves it when you sing."

"You're a terrible sister!" I buried my face in my hands as Mason started singing off key.

"We were staying in Paris." He sang. "To get away from your parents."

"Mase, stop." I begged him. "Please."

"And I thought." He grabbed my left hand in his right. "Wow, if I could take this in a shot right now I don't think that we could work this out."

"Why?" Hannah laughed.

"Because the DMV isn't date worthy." I said.

***AN***

Hope you guys enjoyed! 

Let us know what you thought! 

~ChasingMadness24 & BriannaVore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 905 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...
447K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
412K 7.8K 42
She's the girl none gives a second glace to when they pass in the hallways, Chloe Miller she's a wallflower and honestly she likes it. Its her last y...
2M 15.9K 65
I spread my legs wide open so that he had a clear view of what I was about to do next, a strangled sound escaping his throat as I inserted the phalli...