following his footsteps a ari...

By curly3392

this is a story about Ariana Grande a girl who moved from America to England and her brother convinced her to... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Authors note
Sequel

Chapter 30

2.8K 60 7
By curly3392

-Arianas POV!!-

When we arrived at the fair there was fans, paps and the camera crews all there. We all took pictures and signed things and said a few things to the cameras before starting to go on the rides.

Me and Tulisa decided to go on the crazy cocoon where basically you lay down, you were strapped in and your carriage just got flung around everywhere. By the end of it it was safe to say we both came our a bit bruised and battered and I also came out partially deaf because Tulisa thought it necessary to scream during the whole thing.

I then went on the ferris wheel with Liam which we rocked and made it swing, the bungee thing with Katy, the boat ride with Louis and me and Jane just went down a big slide thing. Soon enough it was just me and Harry's turn.

'Hey do you want to go on the teacups?' Liam said making me spin round to face him.

'Arent they like for three year olds?' I asked laughing.

'Yeah but you're never to old for a bit of fun' He smiled and dragged me towards the teacups. I swear this boy was like a human Peter Pan,

We both had to squeeze into two separate cups because we were way too big to both fit into one. The man operating the ride looked at us disapprovingly but he wouldn't say anything because of all the cameras following us and fans laughing.

When we got off the group of fans wanted pictures so we took a few and signed some stuff.

'Please could you follow me on twitter?'

'Yeah sure whats your name?' I asked.

'@Harrysbowtie'

'Ok, I'll be sure to follow you'

'Can you follow me too?'

'How about you all put your twitter names in my phone, me, Liam and one of the celebrity judges will follow you just write down who you want to follow you? Ok?' All of the fans got excited and soon enough they were typing their twitter names into the notes on my phone.

When I got my phone back me and Liam had a look.

@Arianasdimples wants Tulisa to be the judge to follow her.

@1d1dream wants it to be Harry.

@HarrysBowtie wants Harry too.

At the bottom of all the names was a little message from one of the fans.

'You and Liam would make a cute couple ;)'

When I read that I laughed and showed Liam and he joined in.

'Of course we would' He winked.

'I believe it's time for our ride now' I heard Harry's voice say behind me. I turned round to face him.

'I guess so, what were you thinking?'

'The ferris wheel?' He asked.

'Oh, we have already been on that' Liam smiled and Harrys smile lowered a bit.

'How about the haunted house?' I asked and Harry's smile grew a bit more.

'Sure, lets go'

I said goodbye to Liam and me and Harry walked towards the haunted house. We still had a camera man following so he couldn't really say anything about us which relaxed me a little. When we got to the haunted house we got a little camera put on the front of our carriage and told there was a few cameras inside the house. Which again, relaxed me because Harry couldn't say anything in front of the cameras.

There was only me and Harry in the carriage which made it all a bit scarier. When we started to move then I tensed up a little and Harry laughed at me which made me laugh. Every time something would jump out at us I would scream, Harry would laugh which would make me laugh and that's pretty much how the ride went. When our carriage began to slow down there was a voice behind us.

'You may leave now' We both screamed and turned around to see a man-zombie thing sat in the carriage behind us. He must have got in at some point in the house.

We screamed and ran out of the room. Once we were out of there we stopped and I sat on the ground to catch my breath and started to laugh, as did Harry but it wasn't over the zombie-man opened the door and came after us again. Harry picked me up and ran. None of us were scared anymore but there was something oddly satisfying about pretending to be chased by a zombie. When we got outside Harry fell to the floor laughing and we both lay there next to each other in fits of laughter.

Then the zombie-man came up to us and hunched over with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

'I...You...Purse...Carriage' He said panting and gave me my purse I had forgotten and left in the carriage while running away from the man. Me and Harry thought he had been chasing us but he had actually been trying to return my purse which made us laugh even more.

My phone started ringing inside my purse so I got it out and saw it was Liam calling.

'Hey Li whats up?'

'Hey, not much where are you?'

'Oh, me and Harry are outside the haunted house, why?'

'The camera crew want everyone by the twister in 5 minutes, I feel like a Kardashian with these guys constantly around me'

'I know what you mean,' I laughed 'We will be there' I said and hung up.

'Where will we be?' Harry asked.

'The cameras need us by the twister in 5 minutes'

'Ooh fun'

'isn't it just' I said trailing off. Here we were. Me and Harry, no cameras. I wanted to say something so he couldn't start talking about us and Amanda but I just didn't know what to say.

'Ariana listen-

'No, please can we not talk about this'

'But we need to talk some time'

'No we don't, we have to spend the next week around each other then after that I may not ever see you again but if I do it will just be polite catch ups on the weather or about your latest single. What happened between us shouldn't have and I'm very sorry I ruined your relationship. We shouldn't ruin tonight by talking about something which could ruin it for both of us' I knew I was being a wimp and taking the easy way out but I just couldn't face him. Harry opened his mouth to respond and then closed it again as if changing his mind.

'Fine' he sighed giving up. I knew he would try to talk to me about it all again but at least I was safe for now. We walked a bit longer until we reached the twister and Liam came running up to me and gave me a massive one of his bear hugs and I hugged him back.

'What's got you so happy?'

'My favourite little red head' He laughed and let go of me.

'ARIANA!'

'CAROLINE!'

'ARIANA!'

'OLLY!'

I ran towards the couple holding hands and pulled them both into a massive hug. I had seen them yesterday but it felt like so much longer.

'What are you doing here?'

'We needed a segment for Xtra factor so we are all going to go on the bumper cars and have a laugh'

'OK, listen up everyone' One of the camera men said in his bored, drawling voice, 'You all need to go in pairs and get into a bumper car. One of you will be on your own as there isn't an even number of you. You can decide who you go with' He finished and blew a big pink bubble with the gum in his mouth.

Louis and Jane went together, Katy and Tulisa and that left me, Liam and Harry. I could feel Harry's eyes staring at me but I kept looking in the direction of the camera crew.

'May I have this ride?' Liam asked bowing down.

'Of course you may' I laughed and curtseyed in return. Me and Liam left going to pick our car, we chose red because of my hair and Harry just followed behind us slowly, I could still feel him staring at me.

Liam was driving and I was the passenger. When we started straight away we got bumped by Katy and Tulisa and I bumped into Liam.

'Ohhhh, you're gonna pay for that' I shouted and Liam chased after them. We were all laughing and bumping everywhere and I was sticking my tongue out at the camera men. Me and Liam went flying into the side at one point almost killing one of the men filming. Liam just laughed while I apologised. The whole thing was a load of fun.

When we got off Louis looked pale as a ghost and he couldn't walk straight much to the amusement of the people around him. We then decided it was time to go home.

In the car on the way back I was sat in the front while Liam, Jane and Harry were in the back seat. They were all talking about how fun it was and how much they enjoyed it. I tried to join in but in the end I ended up slowly falling asleep into dreams which I hope for once didn't involve Harry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you likes that chapter, I posted chapter 30 like an hour ago but it didn't post properly and only had two words written so I had to rewrite it again:/ I hope you all enjoyed it though. Do you guys want to see Ariana and Harry together again? And do you think she should win the x-factor?

Please don't forget to vote, comment and read my other fanfics. I love you all. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 36 23
Description~ // How Did We End Up Here? \\ - - What happens when 5 fangirls from America move to England together?!
44.4K 1.5K 50
to be in love, to stay in love and fight for love just like them. ☆☆☆
98.7K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
1.9K 10 43
Ari. is from Australia she needs a home to get away from a past relationship. so she stumbles across Louis and Harry's flat. and there are so many pr...