Impress You (Neji X Reader)

By Tiateeny20

You want to impress your crush that you are stronger than yesterday. But what will you do when your rival is... More

In the past
In the past 2
Ten years later.......
Here I come.
Go the Distance
One Class at a time
Non-Stop
Let's go even farther.
It ends here.
This is not happening
Tie?!
Between mother and I
Sharing with the competition
Food Fight
Miracle
Author Note
Training.......HARD!
Pain
The truth about your father
Impress and Love
Author Note
Annoucement!

A Thousand Years

3.8K 123 152
By Tiateeny20

"WHAT?! A HYŪGA?! HOW COME WE JUST FOUND OUT?!" My brothers panicked. It's been a year since Neji and I made plans for our future and now they're comimg true. And by the next week after I graduated, he did too. I told my mother at the time so she knows. That's why she's helping me with this wedding dress I'm putting on for the special day. Which is today.

"Mother, she's seventeen. Are even sure that she's ready to be married?" Kimo asked, "especially to the likes of him?"

"Now now, be nice Kimo. He will be your brother-in-law so just get along with him." My mother told him, "the Hyūgas approved of the wedding. This will be the day that the Hyūgas and Uchihas will be one great happy family."

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

"Like how the Senju Clan and the Uchiha Clan were?" Tsuki rolled his eyes sarcastically.

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid

To fall

"Exactly. Sure they had some wars here and there and everywhere, but they worked it out at the end because  deep down inside, they loved each other." Mother smiled as she zipped up the dress on me. Something tells me she wasn't good at history. Or sarcasm.

But watching you stand alone

"You're missing the point mother, the point is that she can't marry the enemy at a young age." Aki stated, "what if something happens like if Neji becomes abusive."

All of my doubt

Suddenly goes away somehow

"Oh stop it you guys. I'll always be your little sister. And besides, he won't abuse me. We've known each other since we were kids." I tried to explain it to them. Then, Hinata came in checking on us.

One step closer

"Um, is everything ready? The groom is about to walk the aisle. Hinata qued, "you look so beautiful (Name)."

I have died everyday waiting for you

"Thank you, Hinata. We are now done. So, guys would you go and watch from the audience like everyone else." I smiled at them. The brothers nodded their heads as they went outside until Aki came back in and gave me a big hug.

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

"You will always be my baby sister (Name). If Neji starts acting strange, unusual or stupid, you can call on us." He whispers. I rolled my eyes. Big brothers these days.

I'll love you for a thousand more

"I'll be fine." I assured him, "now stop bothering mom and get a wife. Same for the rest of you." Aki smiled as he went outside with everyone. My mother stood there by my side as I looked in the mirror.

This is it. All that dreaming when I was a kid is finally over. Neji Hyūga and (Name) Hyūga. Or maybe Neji Uchiha and (Name) Uchiha. Either was is fine. My mother held my hand as she nodded her head.

"It's time." She says.

The both of us walked outside together. We saw the beautiful cherry blossoms as they were gently falling to the ground with the summer breeze as their guide.

Time stands still

Beauty and all she is

Mother and I walked down the aisle together as the rows of people stand and watched us. I see my silly brothers, the Hyūga family, which I'm mostly scared about. Even Lady Tsunade and Shizune is here. Oh dear, what do I do? As I feel even more nervous, there was Neji.

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

He was waiting for me at the other end smiling. My heartbeats are acting like crazy. What happens if I stutter? What about if my brothers would object? Oh why didn't I think of these possibilities sooner?

What's standing in front of me

"It's okay. I remembered when I married your father. I was so scared of his mother so badly, I stuffed my face with cake and stuck by your father's side the whole time." Your mother whispers, "but since it's the father you should be worried about, there's nothing to be worried about."

What is that suppose to mean?

"His father is a very respective gentlemen when it comes to women. That's how I got him to approve the marriage." She added. Thank goodness.

Every breath, every hour

Has come to this

By the time she was done, we made it to the end of the aisle where she gave my hand to Neji. By the time Neji touched me, my heart went banging against my chest so hard. I think Neji noticed it. Of course I noticed his hands were shaking, but he looks so firm and confident. I guess that makes the both of us.

"Control your heartbeat much?" He whispered to me.

One Step Closer

"Says the guy with the shaky hands." I pointed out.

Then my mom comes in front of us and grabs the book for marriages. Now she's going to be like our priestess that will wed us.

"Dear, family and friends. We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of these two approved by both families. Family of the Uchiha Clan and the Hyūga Clan." The marriage started.

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you

"Neji Hyūga, do you take this Uchiha to be your lawful and wedded wife. In sickness and in health until death do you part?" My mother asked.

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

"I do." Neji calmly responsed. Nice thing he played it cool for someone that has shaky arms.

All along, I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years.

I'll love you for a thousand more

"And (Name) Uchiha, do you take Neji Hyūga to be your lawful and wedded husband in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Mother asks me. My heart starts racing and keeping me from saying anything. Finally, I managed to open my mouth with a smile.

One Step Closer

"I do." Those were the words that I never thought I would say for him. I always thought he was better than me at everything, that he was always five classes ahead of me that I would never be able to stand in the altar with him and saying or I do's it was just impossible for me at the time but here I am now.

One Step Closer

"And now *sniffle* with the power invested in me, I now announce you *sniffle* HUSBAND AND WIFE! JUST KISS HER!" Mother cried happily as she raised her arms. I guess this is it, the happily ever after

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Neji and I faced each other as we clenched each other's hands. Without any second thought, our lips smashed together at the sound of cheers, clapping and my brother's crying.

All along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more 

The video is not mine. And that is still not the end, I am working on it, but there is about two more parts to this story. The question is.......Lemon or no Lemon mmm? Let me know what you Neji-lovers think and comment. Vote. Follow. Whatever you want to do. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.8K 12
You and Kakashi were great childhood friends until you had a fight about an S class mission you could go on. Kakashi didn't want you going but your g...
3.9K 104 34
Tsukishima Kei x femreader Sometimes people online aren't how you think they'd be... Chatfic You created an account on a new social media app- a chat...
101K 1.9K 19
you're a shy girl who doesn't have much friends and likes to be alone. A certain boy keeps trying to make contact with you and wants to be friends. W...
115K 1.8K 15
You transfer to a new school and meet Naruto, you guys become very close friends and without knowing it,.. You two become more than friends. PLOT TW...