Precious Memories ~Amourshipp...

By ririapple

Serena has been in Hoenn for about half a year now. It's summer so she decides to visit Alola. The best plac... More

Before we begin.....
Can't stop
Who's that?
Day One
Its a tag
What is it called?
Day Two
Z-what?
Day Three....
Lonely Heart
Heal
My choice
Phone call
Three words
HOLY CHEESE!
That time
Playing around
!(◎_◎;)
Who you are
Tagged
Found her
Warm
IMPORTANT
Hey guys.....
And to our own way
Her Surprise Party

Friends

5.4K 93 125
By ririapple

⚠️Warning⚠️
This nightcore's lyrics contains some disturbing words for some readers.

I should have told

you how I really feel

a little in advance

then I would've had some time

to go and work it out

I think I lost my chance

A couple months later.......

Selene POV

It's been weeks, months since we last saw Ash. Ever since that day, he never met up with us at school.
Professor Kukui was at Unova for research so Ash was alone at home.
We went to his house a couple of times and knocked on the door, screamed outside but it really never worked......

Professor is coming back today so we were all waiting at school.

"It's been too long since we've seen Ash and we still haven't solved the mystery!!" Hau exclaimed.

"Well, we're doing all we can but all we know is that Ash is all alone at home and professor is coming back today so we're waiting. And Serena.... We have Zero information about her." Valentina said.

"Senpai hasn't been participating in contest this summer. I'm really worried...." Mallow said.

"Is Ash really ok?" Kiawe said.

"Summer is almost ending so hopefully he'll come to school again..... Right?" Elio said.

No one answers.

"W-well, let's just stay positive about this ok! Um...." Lillie tries to lighten up the mood but didn't work.

I sigh as I look outside. There were kids playing and running in the beach. People laughing and talking. Can't believe we were doing that a couple months ago.

I love all of my friends. It's sad to see people that especially loved each other just split like that.

"Hey, you ok?" Gladion says.

"I've had better days." I mutter.

"Look. Let's go outside and wait for professor there so we can talk to him first thing." He says as he takes my hand.

I nod as we go outside and sit down.

"You know, you really care about your friends." He says.

"Of course I do. I hate people being sad and depressed."

"Well, you should stop doing then. A frown doesn't suit your face."

Huh? Oh...... I'm the depressed that person.

"Wow..... Y-your right. Thanks Gladion." I say as I peck his cheek.

"Hey! Selene and Gladion!" We hear.

We both turn around and see professor. I don't know what got over me but I just ran to him.

"PROFESSOR! You have no idea how much we wanted you to comeback." I say.

"Oh. You really missed me huh?" He says smirking.

"Um..... Yah let's put it that way...
But thats not the point!"

I explain to him what happened as the gang came over.

"Oh wow...... So, Ash stayed home for like.... 2 months alone?" He said.

"Well, probably with his Pokemon too but can you please just go home and make sure he's ok?" Lana begged.

"Alright. We're going right away." He says as we run, literally RUN to professors home.

We soon reach the tiny house with a probably dead Ash.

"Alright, you guys hide just in case. He probably just wants to be alone. I'll update you guys as soon as possible." He says as all run behind the house as professor goes in.

Ash POV

I lay on my bed. That's all I really did for the last..... I don't even know. It felt like years. I didn't even feel like going out but rotom told me that I was going to die if I didn't so my pokemons went outside for me and got me food.

Sometimes, my friends or someone would come and bang on the door but I never even bothered to get up.

I just wanted to be alone.

No one understands how I'm feeling right now.

After the airport incident, I locked my self in this house. Professor was gone so it's was peace and quiet. Like I wanted to be.

I cried and yelled a lot until I probably had no more strength to do anything.

So this is what heartbreak feels like. It's the most painful thing in the world. That's what I feel like. I never even knew about love and this is what I get. To be honest, I think I deserve this. I mean, Serena must have gone through such a rough path after she went to Hoenn.

"You realizzzze that school starts next week rightz?" Rotom said.

Oh right. I have to go to school. Maybe I can just stay here for the rest of my life. That sound like an awesome idea. *Sarcasm*

"Do I have to go?" I mutter.

"Well, yes. You are a student there and part of your rezponsibility is to go to school."

"I don't want to...."

"Pika...." Pikachu mutters.

"I'm sorry Pikachu. I just lost myself. That confident boy who dreamed of becoming a Pokemon master is soulless." I say as I pet him.

The only thing that makes me relaxed is when I'm with Pikachu.
He's been there for me after all these years.

I roll around my bed. When I suddenly hear rustling from the hallway.

Then, the bright sunshine lit the hallway as professor was standing in front of the door.

"Ash! I'm home! Why is it so dark in here?" He says as he turns on the light.

I squint my eyes because I haven't seen light in ages.

"Ash? What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be with your friends?" He says as he finds me in the bed.

"I don't feel like going outside." I mutter.

He sighs.

"Look. I know what happened. I know your depressed but your friends are really worried about you. This isn't the Ash I know. The Ash they know." He said.

I don't answer.

"I'm just saying. If you think rolling around in bed is going to help you it's not. This is your life and no one should be able to control it besides you. This isn't a good option. You have great friends that you can talk to. If you want to find out what happened, this isn't taking you anywhere. Just keep that in mind." He says as he walks downstairs to the lab.

This is your life and no one should be able to control it besides you..........

Those words echo through my head.

"He'z right Ash. You still don't know what exzactly happened, why don't you talk with her? You have her number don't you?" Rotom said.

I grab my phone and look through my contacts. Sure enough I found her number.

"She probably doesn't even want to talk to me anymore." I say as I sigh.

"You won't know that unless you do." He tells me. I have never had a serious talk like this with rotom before, so it was kind of weird.

"Fine. I'll just send her a message. She'll probably never respond but whatever you say."

Hey Serena, it's me Ash. It's been a while since we've talked and I know you don't even want to talk to me. But I just wanted to tell you that I still have no reason why you ran away. Maybe we can talk? That's only if you want to though, so you don't have to answer this.

I had a lot of typing mistakes because my fingers were shaking. Full of fear, guilt and sadness.

I eventually hit the send button as the bar on the top moves and made a little 'whoop' noise.

"There I did it. You happy?" I say.

"Actually, don't you? I bet you feel a bit more better now." He says.

Come to think of it, he's right. But I still feel like a Magicarp that doesn't even know any moves.

"Thanks rotom. I guess I'll go to school tomorrow to apologize to my friends." I say.

This won't let me get down. I just want to be that smiley, goofy kid again. Not some kind of depressed, rotten, broken person.

I want to take over my life once again.

Who am I? I'm a Yandere! POV Because author~chan really likes Yandere and adds at least one Yandere in every book

Professor finally came back from his stupid research thing and went to see my senpai. I'm sure he'll come back tomorrow and the fun will begin. Oh, I can't wait to see his adorable face again. His eyes, his hair, his smell..... I can't wait.

I've got to make a plan though.
Let's see.......
I made a brilliant plan last time and it worked so perfectly!!!!

I want him. All for myself.

Maybe I could just kidnap him, drag him to my house to my basement and have////

I HAVE BEEN TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE EVERYTHING PG SO YOU BETTER KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!!!!!!

"Hey, will you shut up? I'm trying to think of a plan here?!"

Oh, I'm sorry. Keep going. Wait actually, don't finish the last sentence.

"Fine." I scoff.

Stupid author.

(I can hear that)

But, he probably hates the performer brat now so this is my chance. No one is in the way of our relationship. We're a perfect match after all. Nothing can stop us. Nothing I tell you, NOTHING!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh senpai~ you'll be mine....

YOU WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!

I'm not bragging..... Ok maybe a little but I got the Kalos Pikachu....

And its so cute!!!!!
Of course I got the Kalos one.
Cause it's my favorite series :)

Well, anyways......
Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter! I can't believe we hit 2K on this book which is crazy!!!!!

And yes. I love a little Yandere in every one of my books. It just makes things spicy.

Ya know?

Disclaimer: This isn't Selene. From the book

And also.... We hit 70 followers for some reason. And I really wanted to thank you guys so, I've been thinking about making a truth or dare book Pokemon (duh) because I've always really liked them so heads up for that!

Will Ash be ok?
Is he over Serena?
What will Yandere girl do? Will the gang ever solve the mystery?
Find out in the next chapter!!!

Hope you enjoy your day!

(ˊˋ)璃子

ASH YOU DID A GREAT JOB NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS KISS HER BACK!!!!!!!

I really can't rate it because all the songs are sad these days......

1/10 |ω')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 283 11
Sun is a Pokemon trainer that has just moved into the Alola region, and is ready to meet many new people and Pokemon! But, just as his adventure is a...
190 3 4
I recommend reading my Red One Shot before reading this What's not to love about Highschool? Making new friends, Hanging out during lunch, Status b...
57.4K 653 12
After winning the title of Kalos Queen, Serena & her friends head on over to the Alola region in search of Ash What would happen if Ash & Serena we'r...
161K 2.4K 40
This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and making new friends. Ash watches and supp...