Beyond Words

Par Misha2719

"Mr Aaliyan Usman, do you agree Kiran Hammad as your wife" The qari asked. "Yes!" I replied closing my eye'... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important Notice
NOTICE
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEWS!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22
Announcement
NOTE!
Heyy
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 19

5.2K 278 25
Par Misha2719

Third person's POV

Kiran came running downstairs, her heart running a marathon.

What happened a few minutes back came in front of her.

The close proximity between them set her heart on fire.

She never in her dreams believed that one day Aaliyan would be near her.

His behavior was changing and his new side was loved by Kiran...though she was scared to loose him now.

She went straight to the kitchen and did some work to forget what happened but that was unforgettable for her.

Her cheeks were red and her heart beat was beyond normal.

Aaliyan came downstairs and took a seat at the dinning table.

His mother was already there.

Kiran bought the parathas and tried her very best not to look at Aaliyan whereas Aaliyan was busy looking at her and smirking.

This scene was seen by the amused Mrs Usman, who immediately thanked Allah.

"Why don't you serve Aaliyan these paratha's" Mrs Usman out of the blue suggested.

"Huh!?" Kiran looked at her and then at Aaliyan who had an amused expression.

She with slow steps moved towards him and served him paratha's while this whole time Aaliyan's eyes didn't move an inch from her.

She quietly settled down beside Aaliyan and had her breakfast.

"Kiran...Maria called this morning" Mrs Usman informed.

she looked up and asked Mrs Usman about her.

She moved her hand under the table out of habit and realized she had done it wrong.

Aaliyan's strong hands hold hers tightly making her crimson red in front of his mother.

She immediately looked at him to which Aaliyan winked and stood up leaving her hand.

"Mom..i should leave now!" Aaliyan said.

"Okay dear...God bless you, Allah hafiz!" She bid her bye.

Aaliyan looked at Kiran who was looking everywhere except him.

"I'll come home early today!" He informed her, to which she nodded and smiled.

She turned around and she immediately knew she had to face her loving mother who was already smirking at her.

"So...Lovebirds whats going on huh?" She said in a playful mood.

Kiran just looked down.

"OH...I'm sorry though it's between my son and daughter in law...but yes...i'm asking as your best friend!" She said looking at her.

She went towards the lounge with Mrs. Usman and sat beside her.

"He's...ummm...he has changed!" She with a little voice said.

"In  good or bad way?" Mrs. Usman asked.

"Of course good way, i love his new side...but i'm scared!" She said.

Mrs. Usman frowned "Why dear? from what?"

"Um...from losing him!" She said as one tear slipped down her eye.

Mrs Usman came near her and hugged her.

Kiran was unable to control herself.

"He told me the first night that i can never have a place in his heart or life....he...he...said he'll not stay with me longer...i'm scared that it's a dream and it will break...i don't want this all to end...I want to live with him...i...l..love...h...him...but he doesn't!" She completed while sobbing.

"And what did I tell you huh? I told you he'll love you...dear...now is not the time to cry for the past rather then that...you should cherish this moment....you should have seen him...his eyes hold some new emotions....emotions of love...the way he looked at you, it was clear he's deeply in love with you. Probably he wont express it...but you have to understand it! He told you he'll come early! Why would he come early? for you of course! you know what, you should get ready for him, love him with the same intensity! I'm sure, your love story would empower every other! And don't forget, I always pray for your happiness and long life together my dear!"  She completed.

Kiran looked at her with a smile and hugged her.

"Your the best mom!" She said.

"And your the best daughter!" 

Kiran's POV

What should i wear!

I for the hundredth time looked at the wardrobe.

Pacing in the room, i was busy thinking about him.

I was bought back to the world by my phone's beep.

I opened the message which was from Aaliyan with a smile.

A: What are you doing?

Me: Nothing

A: Then do something :P

I looked here and there while smiling.

Me: What shall i do? 

A: Miss me! ;)

Smile formed on my lips which never came off.

Mom was right!  

I after 2 hours of thinking decided to wear my black and white long frock.

I quickly showered and changed.

After applying a little makeup and wearing my diamond studs... I looked at my dried hair.

I first made them in a pony tail, but then decided to make a bun.

I was busy in my own thoughts that i didn't realize a figure standing behind me.

"Let them down!"

I turned around and saw Aaliyan looking at me with a smile.

He brought my hair to one side and said "They look more beautiful like this!" 

I knew i would be looking beetroot by now.

(^Kiran)

I looked down at my hands which he immediately took in his!

Slowly he bought his hands to my eyes and said "You have really pretty eyes."

He touched my hair and said "Your hair just adds to your gorgeousness."

I never believed he would do this.

He caressed my cheek.

I knew this is going beyond my imagination.

He looked at me with love, care, trust, respect and everything!

I wanted this moment to never end but the very next moment we were disturbed by a knock on our door.

Aaliyan annoyingly looked at the door and maintained some distance.

It was visible from his expressions that he didn't wanted to end this all.

The maid came in.

"Sir, Miss Maria came to meet you guys!" 

"Okay!" Aaliyan said.

I forgot in this all that i had to call her.

"So...Miss Maria spoiled it all!" He said.

I without even thinking said "What!?" And regretted what i said the very next moment.

He moved towards me and caged me between the dressing table and him.

"Our moment!" He said in a low husky voice which carried a lot of emotions.

"Hahaha...i'll change, you meet her!" He said and i thought this to be my luck and  ran out of the room while hearing Aaliyan laughing.

A big smile on my face was plastered that i believe would never leave now.

Aaliyan's POV

My day went by while thinking about her.

I was astonished at my actions this morning.

I couldn't believe this could happen.

It all happened by an unknowing force, but i loved it...i loved it all.

I loved the way I had an effect on her.

Her flushed cheeks said it all.

I with a smile on my face showered and changed into my casual jeans and shirt.

(^Aaliyan's Clothes)

I tucked up my sleeves and went downstairs to meet Maria. 

"I can't believe this!" My love's excited and happy voice reached my ears.

"What happened?" I immediately asked out of curiosity.

"She and Sarmad are getting married!"

I kept staring at her face.

When did that happen!? 

Sarmad!!!

You'll pay for this!!!

A\N

Hey lovelies...<3

How are you all?

Asalam-o-Alaikum...

Quick update huh!?

happy??? :)

Well well well....so how was it? 

I personally loved it man! :)

I hope you guys will love it too...and yes MORE WILL COME SOON! :P

hahaha...just wait and watch... :P

What do you think Aaliyan's talking about?

What will he do to Sarmad?

Will he become a villain in their love story or not??? To find it out wait for the next part!

Will update asap promise :)

Hope u'll like it...

support me by giving me your comments and votes and don't forget to share....

Love you all.....<3

Allah hafiz... :)

~Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you've been together, it's all about how much you love each other every day.  

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.7K 1.3K 29
Sequel Of 'Dil Mein Ho Tum' _x_ #38 - pilot | 8-08-2022 _x_ History was repeating itself. Once again the groom was replaced at the last moment, but t...
516K 23.6K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
830K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
284K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...