Trapped in her encounter - Ri...

By crazymahiz

#1 in madhu (25/8/18 to 12/9/18) #6 in fewshots (24/06/18) He is a cop.... She is a cop... He is arrogant an... More

New beginning.... (prologue)
Shot. 2. Am i hallucinating???
3. Falling in love again....
Shot 4. Mission... Failure or success???
Shot 5.Twisty turns...
Shot 6. Finding solace...
Shot.7. You are my soul....
Shot. 8 : Love overflows....
Shot.9 Secret Mission on Sultan...
Shot. 10: Together atlast officially...
Happily ever after... (Epilogue)

Shot 1. My love.. My life.. My nainoo...

2.1K 92 23
By crazymahiz

Thanks for all your support and encouragement...

No bak baks...

Shot. 1 :

It's a gloomy evening... The sun rays are slowly moving out leaving way for the beauty queen moon to fill her elegant light to romance with the dark sky....

A well designed and a elegant villa is shown... It is  beautifully adorned with a rose garden... The fragrance of the rose petals are filling the air...

We can see a beautiful woman dressed up in her simple saree.... She is blushing profusely.... She fills her maang and adjusts her chasma and is eagerly waiting for her husband to come home soon...

Her face is revealed... Its none other than Naina Rishab kundra....

Naina is desperately waiting for her husband to come home soon... She is getting impatient as the clock is not moving quick as much as she wants.....

After a long time, the door bell rings making naina to glee and twirl in happiness..... Naina bounces like a kid and acted as if she has grabbed her favourite chocolate...

She  happily runs and opens d door and welcomes her husband Rishab and kisses him uncontrollably....

Rishab : wow.... wow... what a welcome... Its unexpected nainoo darling... You are amazing now a days... That much desperate for your hubby.. ahaan...

Naina: 😊😊😊😊 rishu... Dont tease me ... Please...

Rishab: come on darling... Dont you know i love to tease you... But this is an unexpected and unique welcome...

Now Tell me what happened my shy queen nainoo to kiss me boldly ??? What made you to do so??? I know something is there on seeing your blushy cheeks...

Naina: Ri... RISHAB.... That... That..

Rishab gently holds his chasmish naina and pulls her closer.... He back hugs her nd starts to nuzzle her neck..

Naina tries to move but Rishab tightens his grip... He gave wet kisses on her bare back and traces his fingers making naina to feel hot in pleasure...

Rishab: now... 😘😘😘.... Tell me... What happened chasmish????

Naina: That... That... (Naina moans as Rishab keeps on kissing her making her to feel the pleasure of his lips on her sensitive parts)

I... I ... have.... a ... happy.... news.... for you... ( Words struggle to came out from naina's lips as her husband is havocing her senses with his seducing touches and giving love bites on her body)

Rishab : what news darling??? Is mom n dad coming or aunty/ uncle coming???

Dont tell me that your naughty sister Trishna want to marry Sikky so soon???

Naina pouts and fakes anger: Stop questioning and interrupting me ACP sir... Im not a culprit... Im your wife... Will you hear me or not???

Rishab : ok madam... Dont get angry on me na please...

(Rishab gave a slow  peck on naina's lips and deepens it slowly  to cool down naina and a blush creeps on naina's cheeks as it takes a long time to separate their entwined lips... )

Now tell me... Im surrendering to you.... Carry on what you have to say...

Naina giggles: wah... Wah... The great ACP. Rishab kundra is surrendering to his wife...

Rishab : Dont you know this rishab has been encountered by my chasmish from my kg class.... Im completely her slave from the day i met her....

I am fully surrendered  to her smile, her captivating eyes, her luscious lips, her appealing body, and her... 😉😉😉😉....

Ahaan... Oh my my... I could not say... I will show you everything....

Naina: 😊😊😊😊😊... Rishab hold on your naughtiness for some time please  ... Tell me now... Really i made you to surrender to me...

Rishab: yes of course darling...

Rishab kisses on naina's earlobes and holds her waist ....

Naina screams: aaaahhhh.... 😢😢😢😢.. You are hurting us rishab....

Rishab: hey... I did not press too hard... I just touched your belly...

Naina: hmm... You will hurt him rishab....

Rishab: him... Who is that????

Naina blushes and keeps rishab's hands on her belly.... Rishab smirks his brows......

Rishab : ahaaan.. I got it.... (Smiles widely showing his dimpled cheek)
really ... Are we pregnant???

Naina nods her head and smiles... Rk gently touches naina's belly and cares it.... He kneels down and kisses naina's belly and coos his baby...

Rishab : My little love... My princess come soon na... Papa is waiting for you... Lets make a team.... We will make your mom to dance to our tunes.... What say???

Naina : oh hello... ACP sir... Its my champ okay.. not your princess....

Both argues a lot about the gender of the baby but they are very happy as their baby is soon gonna come to the earth as a symbol of their love...

Days passes.... Rishab really takes care of his chasmish wife naina very well... Though Rishab is busy in his profession, he fulfill all the demands of his pregnant wife Naina...

He very well gets and gives whatever his pregnant wife demands and satisfies all her pregnancy carvings.... Rishab happily faces all the  mood swings of naina with a gentle smile....

8 months gone.... Naina's baby shower function takes place very grandly.... Rishab is very hesistant and not willing to send his wife with his inlaws shamser and padmini ...

But Rishab's parents radha and mohan adviced and tells Rishab that its not safe for naina to be alone with him....

Samsher and padmini  assures rishab that they will take care of naina very well.... Rishab often visits Naina and spends his time with his chashmish and his unborn baby....

Days rolls....

One day, Rishab was very busy in his work... At that time, the landline phone in his office starts to ring... Rishab picks d call....

A man's voice is heard :
"Hello... Can i speak to ACP. Rishab Kundra..."

Rishab: yes speaking??? who is that???

Man: " Its none of your concern... Leave my men right away from prison or else...."

Rishab: Or else... (Smirks )
what shall you do?? Are you threatening me?? 😁😁😁😁...
If you have guts come before me.... I will smash you into pieces..
(roars Rishab like a ferocious lion)

Man: I know you are fearless and strong ACP sir... But you know any such strong person has a small weakness...... Its your weakness  which is going to make you to do what i say???

Rishab : Means??? What are you trying to say???

Man: I know your only weakness is your love - your wife na??.. That too she is expecting with a baby right... Congratulations to be father ACP sir....

😁😁😁😁😁😁 The man laughs in a thunderous tone....

Rishab panicks: Hey... Are you threatening by saying about my wife n baby??? Are you a man????

Shame on you... Threatening me with my wife's name.... Stay away from them... If you try to near my wife, i will trash you into pieces.... I will kill you if your finger touches her...

Man: 😁😁😁😁 Is it so???

A thunderous slap sound is heard in the phone followed by a crying voice of a woman shouting to leave her....

Rishab panicks: Hey what are you doing??? Who is that??? Is it my wife naina???

Man: of course ACP sir... Ofcourse... Its your wife only... 😁😁😁😁.... What will you do now????

Im keep on going to torturing her more.... Leave my men if you want your wife n baby safe and to come back to you....

( Rishab... Rishab... save me.... save our baby.... Rishab..... aaah... 😭😭😭😭.... naina's crying tone comes in between)

Leave my men within half an hour and bring to xyz godown or else... your wife n baby will be gone forever....

Dont blame me ACP sir....  If you did not come on time, you cant save your wife and baby... Im very punctual when it comes to kill anyone... Your count down starts now ..Tick... Tock...Tick... Tock... 😁😁😁😁.....

The call gets cut... Rishab gets furious and beats those culprits  black and blue and rushes to the place to save his wife...

Rishab reaches there and attacks d men surrounded there... He really kicks them very hard and torn them into pieces...

Blood starts to ooze out from their mouth and body and all writhing in pain as their bodies are badly wounded by rishab's hard punches...

Rishab roars like a lion and enters inside after smashing and knocking out all d men there..

Rishab breaks the door which is locked inside and rushes inside to save his naina....  He horrifies and his blood drains on seeing d sight there....

Naina is tied in a chair with a rope... She looks very pale... Finger traces were found on her cheeks as she is being beaten very hard ..

Naina lips are bleeding and rishab sees naina's dress is being torn and he found scratches and bruishes on her body....

Rishab panicks and shouts: Nainoo....

Rishab runs and hugs naina and loosens d rope... He kisses her and holds her tight in his muscular body...

Naina is not in her senses.... Rishab's hold on naina loosens when he felt a thud in his head as he is being hit by a log and he falls down...

Sultan kapoor - a don comes from behind and pulls naina from rishab's hands.... He  holds  the gun on naina's stomach and ties her again in rope.... Rishab blood boils on seeing that...

Rishab struggled and gets up and shouts nainoo but his legs collapses when sultan kicks him hard....
Naina opens her eyes on hearing rishab's voice...

Naina: rishu... Rishu.....save us... You idiot leave me..... Remove my rope... My rishab will kill you.... Take off your guns from me... Run away to save your life...

Sultan: wah... Wah... Great performance Mrs. ACP. Rishab kundra... But close your mouth and stop your blabberings....

Now Tell me  quick.... First who wants to die??? You??? Or your hubby ??? or your baby???

Rishab shouts: nooooo... Dont do anything... Leave them...

Naina: please.... Please....  leave us....

Sultan: How can i leave you all??? Your husband did not obeyed me... So... Im going to do what i wish....

Rishab gets up and  goes to attack sultan with all the strength left in him..

Suddenly, someone comes from behind and beats on rishab's head again and rishab collapses completely and falls in floor....

Rishab's eyes slowly closes.... He hears a bullet sound followed by a heavy scream and a thud sound taking away Rishab's life completely far away from him....

........

Rishab screams " Nooooooo..... Nainoooo...... Nainooooo.... " and cries hard....

What has happened?????

Did rishab lost his naina???

Whether their baby is alive or not???

Where is madhu???

Keep guessing...

How is the first shot????

Is it okay or not???

Iv altered and edited this story from the original story iv written in abhigya version... Iv changed it according to rishbala....
Expecting  support from all rishbalians ...

Dont forget Im also a crazy fan of rishbala... Hope you all support me....

Dont forget to cast your votes n pen down your comments...

A long update i guess... Almost 1875+ words.... Not proof read... Forgive me for mistakes if any.....

Will be back soon with  the second shot...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

🔒🔒🔒🔒 The 👮👮👮🚔🚔🚔🚔 story for time being.....

Stay tuned....

Sayanora......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 3.4K 26
#1 in ekdujekevaaste on 01/02/20 #2 in shraman on 28/01/20 #2 in Edkv on 28/01/20 Shravan Malhotra the most eligible bachelor in Delhi is the epitome...
758K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
474K 29.9K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
22.3K 1K 41
The worst of falling out of love is wondering if you'll ever go that far again.