Stydia

By tmhhoran_

A collection of Stydia one shots; I hope you guys love it as much as I do! Enjoy x More

Stydia <3
Jars of Heart
Connection
The Rock
Batman
Drunk in Love
Save You Tonight
Medicine
Me and My Broken Heart
Second Chance
Say Something.
She is.
Time Never Waits.
Play Date (pt. 1)
I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
Play Date (pt. 2)
Contraction
Trial
Fond
Something Stupid
There we go.
Happily

Something New (pt. 1)

1K 29 9
By tmhhoran_

"Hey" Lydia mumbled as she poke her feet at Stiles

"What?" the boy in plaid turned over from his computer. 

"I'm bored" Lydia sighed. "What do you think the others are doing?"

"Scott is visiting Kira, Malia is busy with Peter stuff and the little ones are probably somewhere - I don't know" Stiles murmured as his fingers jump up and down on his keyboard, making tapping noise. 

"What are you doing?" Lydia questioned innocently as if a child talking to an adult.

"You're really bored, aren't you?" Stiles rolled his eyes over to the strawberry blonde girl.

"I literally just said that" Lydia glared back as she raises her eyebrows in a tone of 'I told you so'. 

They squinted at each other for a while, lost with what to do since there was no evil things to slaughter just yet - subconsciously taking in the details of each other's faces, in a way they both would never notice until one day they start missing each other and it was all they could think about. It was the little moles on Stiles' face and the shape of Lydia's nose. It was the little things that become so important when memorising. 

Stiles turned back to his computer and as he was about to continue typing, Lydia asked "Do you think I'll ever get married?".

"Alright, alright" Stiles breathed out as he folds his laptop. "What's up, Martin?"

"Do you think I'll ever get married?" She repeated. 

"Yeah, probably, I think?" Stiles replied, hoping to god it would never be anyone else up on the altar. 

"Why do you sound so unsure, am I not marriage material?" Lydia raised her eyebrows as she sat  up, holding onto a thick book.

"Don't you dare hit me, future cat lady" Stiles chuckled. 

Lydia glared at Stiles as she slowly holds up the book - "You want to bet?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" the brown haired boy continued laughing. "Are you hungry?"

"What?" Lydia squinted. "How is this eve-"

"Shh, are you hungry?" Stiles smirked.

"Yeah, I guess" Lydia replied, her mind still not being able to comprehend how the topics are related.

"Let's go get some food" said Stiles as he stood up.

"Alright then" Lydia nodded. "Fair enough but you still didn't answer my question"

Stiles took off his plaided shirt and pulled on his black blazer he thought he would never wore again. 

"Why did you change?" the girl in a flowery blue dress asked.

"Oh, I have something planned alright" Stiles winked as he began walking towards the door.

--

"Stiles, why did you take me to such a fancy place?" asked Lydia, still trying to pull pieces together.

"You wanted to know if you were going to get married, right?" Stiles giggled, looking at the girl opposite him. Classical music playing in the background whilst bottles of wine are being poured all round.

"You're not proposing are you?" whispered Lydia, her voice full of horror. "Stiles, we're not even dating. I know that we-" 

"No, no, I'm not going to actually propose to you today. Jesus Lydia, calm down" Stiles chuckled.

"Today?"rang in Lydia's mind. Not sure whether she was overthinking or is literally just hearing the truth with how the words were said. The thought struck her but she buried it under layers of other things in the box with Stiles on written on it for other sleepless nights. 

"What are you doing then?" Lydia asked.

"You wanted to know if you were going to ever get married, I can't tell you that. I can show you how it would feel though" Stiles quickly got out before dropping down to his knee on the side of the table as the waiter pour the water in Lydia's glass. Sounds of surprise filled the room and suddenly all eyes were at them.

"Oh my god, you're crazy" Lydia tried not to break into a smile for the idiot in front of her - who has never failed to do anything to cheer her up. 

"Lydia Martin, I have loved you from the moment I first saw you. I knew you were the one and even if you were to never feel the same way... I would still never regret it. I'll never regret it because I get to have the privilege to have my heart stumbled over by you, I get to have the privilege to know you and the privilege to love you. I would be fine with that, on my deathbed, knowing I have met the one for me and to see the colour of the pair of eyes belonging to my soulmate. I cannot tell you how lucky I am to be here right now with you and I just wish it could be like this forever and always. So, Lydia Martin, will you marry me?" Stiles smiled happily, the crinkles by his eyes showing. Perhaps he wished this was real and true but what he said was not a lie, it was the whole truth. He felt lucky enough to get to know her as a person and to hear her voice, how she laughs and the way her eyes brighten up. Maybe he wanted her to feel that way too, maybe he wants to hear "I love you" slip out of her mouth and have it belonging to him or binding by his name but maybe having the privilege to meet your soulmate is enough. Being able to describe the colour of his soulmate's eyes to others might be enough. 

Lydia's stomach lurched and her mind tipped over. She knew it was one of Stiles' silly way to brighten her days up but it felt genuine. She wanted it to be. All Lydia could think about was the moment, not how it was a funny joke but the words he said. Thousands of little moments flashed through Lydia's mind but she knew she could not live in her little realisation of many things for too long... sadly enough... she shot out with "Yes, I can and I will" as she kisses Stiles' cheek before wrapping her arms tightly around him

Sounds of cheering and clapping suffocated the room. People were shouting to congratulate them from all corner and smiles became much more contagious.

--

"Here is our congratulation, Mr and Mrs?" The waiter paused for reassurance.

"Stilinski" Lydia winked at Stiles, making the boy chuckle. 

"-yes Mr and Mrs Stilinski. Congratulation on your big news, we wish you all the best and happiness. The dinner is on the house tonight" The waiter smiles before walking away.

"Not bad, huh? Free fancy dinner and a snobbish dessert platter" Stiles grinned with pride. 

"I'll have to give it to you, Stilinski. You're on a role" Lydia laughed, she haven't laugh like that in a while and coincidentally, most of the time she laughs like that was because of this dorky brown haired boy. Sometimes she even hates that he brings out the best in her because it shows her that there is nothing he can't do and how annoyingly lovable he is.

"Still bored?" Stiles looked up after taking in a huge bite of the chocolate tart with some red fruit with gold leaf on it. 

"Nope, not after that" Lydia shook her head as her lips curve into yet another smile.

"You still want to know how this whole marriage thing would feel like?" Stiles asked.

"You have more?" Lydia's eyebrows raised, her fork poking into the small slump of intricate cheesecake.

"Oh-hoh-hoh- you are underestimating me, Lydia Martin" Stiles' facial expression changed in a funny way.

"Alright then" Lydia nodded in approval.

"So you're up for it tomorrow, future Mrs Stilinski?" Stiles teased with chocolate on his cheeks.

"Well, can't say no to that" Lydia smiled softly with how lucky she was to have this weirdo in her life as she wipes a small bit of mousse from Stiles' face with her thumb. 

In truth, with Stiles by her side... she would be up for anything because he was her comfort, he was the definition of home

**** EXAMS ARE DONE WOOOO!!! I'M BACK FROM MY UNCALLED HIATUS AND HOPE THAT THIS LITTLE STORY MADE YOU SMILE AS MUCH AS IT MADE ME!!! I HAVE NOT CHECKED THROUGH IT YET BUT IM TOO EXCITED SO HAD TO SHARE STRAIGHT AWAY, SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. HOPE YOU GUYS LOVES IT AS MUCH AS I DO. 

all the love,

-n****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 1.8K 100
This book contains all things Stydia; updates, one shots, news, imagines, etc. Some chapters contain mature content. Warnings are always given. All c...
126K 2.8K 45
┌ The simple, yet undeniable power, of human love. ┘ ...
39.5K 295 14
A story of one shots of my love bill kaulitz ;) Requests open!!
12.3K 598 26
❀ ❀ ❝LYDIA, I LOVE YOU.❞ ...