Klance ; A week too long.

Por MaiBigTeddyBear

"Well... uh... I'm Gay." -Keith *Lance goes Ballistic* Keith and Lance are left alone in Allura's Castle... Más

fight
forming voltron
the video
his picture
hot
sent home
boats
not so secret(the missing chapter part of 'boats')
family
proof
acceptance
tumble
space dads and reality
show you
AUTHOR NOTE THING
old friend
end of our journey
BONAS CHAPTER + NEW STORY (slightly NSFW)

shopping cart fights

33.9K 1.3K 2.4K
Por MaiBigTeddyBear

"Keith. Keith. Keith!"

Keith was shaken awake to find himself on top on Lance who was flustered but managing alright.

He quickly jumped up and dusted himself off even though the lion was perfectly clean.

Lance sat there awkwardly. He had dropped them off at the nearest supermarket and pulled out the cash from his wallet that had been refilled with money.

"Lance, why are we at a supermarket?"

"Be-because uh," Lance looked for anything to say and smiled, "a regular market isn't good enough for you?"

"I.. uh um..." Keith ruffled his hair with a quite sudden loss of words.

Lance was absolutely overwhelmed with Keith's reaction. He hadn't expected such an emotional one. Just days ago Keith would have yelled at him or walked away. Maybe there was something to the bonding mission...
"Okay, for real. I made you a promise that we'd buy you some food before we left." Lance motioned to the store. "And here we are."

"A promise?" Most promises were empty words to him. So many of them had been broken without hesitation.
'We're adopting you.'
'You can stay here with Jordan and the others and me forever.' -Ms.Merriweather
'You'll find that forever home.'
'You'll graduate from the garrison at the top of your class.'
'I'll be back soon'-Shiro

Keith practically jumped Lance. His arms swung around Lance's neck and face pressed into his shoulder.

Lance stood there stick straight.
We are just shopping...

"Hey Hey, Keith. It's no big deal. It's just getting food."

"Yeah Yeah, just food."

Lance patted Keith's back before walking into the supermarket. Keith stood there thinking.

It's not just food.

It was about trust.

Everyone had either broken it or hadn't given it to him. It was silly. He knew it was silly. No, it wasn't silly. But it most definitely was.

Ugh! What was so different about this? It is a small promise. Nothing huge Keith! Maybe it's the person promising it?

Keith ran over to catch up with Lance. They grabbed a cart and walked in. Quiet music was playing and a few employees were scattered about talking unprofessionally. No one came into the market so early and caught them off guard.

Keith walked right past them and Lance hauled a cart right behind him. The employees resumed their chatting as they went to an aisle.

Lance looked at the granola bars and oatmeal lining the aisle.
"Anything you want in general?"

Keith turned to Lance and he had a goofy smile on his face.
"Ice cream and yogurt and apples, god I miss apples. Also, Pidge never stops talking about Taki things? They're really spicy and sort of crunchy snacks? Shiro craves pistachios on a regular basis. Hunk loves chocolate drinks. Where are the chocolate milk and hot chocolate? We should also buy him pancake mix and pie ingredients."

Lance smiled. He knew all of this, of course, he memorized this stuff ages ago. He wouldn't stop Keith from talking though. He was passionate about their favorite food and obviously had taken note in case he ever came across it. He probably never thought he'd use the knowledge so soon though.

Keith went on and on while walking the aisles and Lance was right behind him, tossing everything in Keith was suggesting and more.

Keith stopped and grabbed frozen pizzas and next to them were the hot pockets. Lance was a bit behind him, grabbing lots of ice cream and other things that were in the frozen aisle.

"Do you like Hot Pockets?"

Lance practically yelled, "Hell yes I do!"

Lance next to Keith in an instant, telling him every good story he had about hot pockets. As Keith was listening, he could tell it was his comfort food.

The cart was filled to the top, slightly overflowing. It was full of everyone's favorites. Especially Keith's favorites. He had so many dairy products it was concerning.

Lance brought the cart to the cash register who made a face of like, 'really?' Lance nodded.

"Hey, Lance?"

"What's up?"

"Thank you."

Lance looked into Keith's eyes and he thought he flashed a moment of sadness.

"No problem." Lance looked at the cart and realized Keith's favorite wasn't in the cart. "Did you forget the whipped cream?"

Keith's eyes widened, "I'll be right back."

----

The total had come to $325.94 and luckily Lance had enough. Keith felt bad for letting him pay it all but all the money Keith made back when they were on earth had gone to the garrison tuition.

Lances Wallet sure did feel bad, not that Lance minded. His mom gave him all the allowances he had missed at once when he got back. He thought she might have felt that when it was supposed to go to one of her sons and that she couldn't keep it if he was back.

Lance and Keith hauled the groceries up the hill into the Blue Lion, just like it was completely normal. Something of a weekly routine.

Lance hopped in the shopping cart and grabbed Keith by the arm. "Hop in!"

"What? Are you insane?"

"Yes."

Keith scratched his neck,
"I don't know.... it's kinda squished in there and it doesn't seem safe..."

Lance raised an eyebrow.
"You jump into battles all the time. Are you saying that it's safer to fight enemies than to go down a hill in a shopping cart?"

Keith could hear the challenge in his voice and narrowed his eyes before jumping right in. It was a tight squeeze but doable.

Lance leaned forward and their weight took them down the hill before Keith could even brace himself.

They went barreling Down the Hill and Lance was screaming like he was on a rollercoaster. Keith didn't like the feeling but laughed along with Lance.

Soon nearing the bottom of the hill the cart hit a rock. Keith freaked out and leaned back, toppling the cart over.

"Ah quiznack," Lance grimaced. He looked to Keith, who was partially on top of him and expecting a foul expression on his face. Instead, Keith was awestruck and staring at Lance. He was smiling. Lance thought it was most likely from shock but was obviously wrong when once he snickered.

"Oh my god," Lance gawked. "Why are you laughing?!"

"That was so insanely stupid! We literally just pushed ourselves down a hill in a shopping cart and I only agreed because you challenged me!" Keith laughed again. He smacked his face across his own face.

Lance could not believe his eyes. There weren't even any fireflies! It was just Keith, being Keith. Classic . Did Keith not see all the stupider and dumber things he's done. Things that had actually risked his life?

"You know what's insanely stupid? You always run into battles! You have no boundaries about that sort of stuff," Lance huffed. Keith stopped laughing. "Keith please, stop doing that! It scares me. One day you'll be without me or Shiro or even Allura around and no one will be able to stop you!"

Keith was wide eyed and mouth slightly opened.
"What?" His face narrowed in anger. "Do you think I am trying to put myself in danger? What do you take me for? I am willing to take the risks, that's all! You are all so cautious and ready to run at any moment. If you listened to me Zarkon would already be dead."

"If we listened to you?" Lance climbed out from the cart, leaving Keith to look up at Lance from the cart. "You just don't understand. You are reckless Keith! This shopping cart thing you all crazy doesn't compare!
If we listened to you, we would be dead."

---

Last Day of School! For me at least.... I am currently flying to Puerto Rico and am on a plane as I write these final touches. I just "Graduated" from Middle School yesterday. I really hope you guys don't mind knowing I am actually really young. It's probably noticeable in my writing (hopefully not) I didn't want to tell people so early on in the story if that would make you want to stop reading. I wanted to be judged for my writing and not my age.

(Did you guys get the Fireflies by OwlCity reference?)

Anyway Thoughts about Season Three coming up? (questions from my friends, and Tumblr) (feel free to comment too!)

Q AND A

Q: What do you think of Canon blackPaladin!Keith? Did you want Lance as a black paladin?
A: Mehhh. I think I prefer Keith... Sorry! Overall I think the best person to run it would be Allura but you know, what do you do?
Q: are you excited for Matt coming back? Seeing Shiro and him together? Pidge and Matt reunion?
A: Yes, yes and Yes.
Q: sooooHOW FUCKING HOT IS LOTOR?!?
A: ....SOoOo hot. I really wanted to dislike like him but I'm in love.
Q: How excited are you for Season three?
A: I cannot wait! I'm planning to hang out with my friends on August 4th and watch it together!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

58.8K 1.4K 21
keith plays the electric guitar, drums and has been known to sing but he usually just sticks to instruments. Lance plays the acoustic guitar, keyboar...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
5.5K 189 14
Ranboo is an 18-year-old boy that lives with his sister lex but one afternoon he meets tubbo an 18-year old that plays video games they had a connect...
37.3K 429 23
I am going to do a one shot every day until Christmas. So there will be 25 oneshots. There are going to be bottom Bakugou and tsukkikage oneshots. I...