Black Luna

Wolfy411 द्वारा

"Today is not a good day Gage," Mac said. "When is a good day? Tomorrow? Maybe the next day?" Gage said he wa... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 13

956 83 28
Wolfy411 द्वारा

"Movie time," Mac shouted through the house. She grabbed a bowl of popcorn and ran into the living room.

"Hey were you able to get ahold of your brother or parents?" Jason inquired securing a seat next to her. She squished her face and shook her head no. "It's okay, you will get ahold of them soon." She had been trying them for a month now, every since she had gotten back. It appeared like all of her family had disappeared, but she wasn't bothered. This was usual for Ron and her parents must still be out of range.

"I'm having ice cream" Trent roared. "Anybody want any?"

"We have popcorn, do you really need both?" Mac shouted towards the kitchen.

"I guess not," Trent pouted, shuffling into the living room.

"John," Mackenzie shouted.

"Coming," John announced from the other room.

"I was thinking this week that I'm going to go take a self defense class." Mac said, while waiting for him to join them in the room.

"That would be perfect." Trent said. "I'll join you."

"I think it is good you are getting out more." Jason said. "Especially tonight. The run will be amazing."

They were watching the movie early and then taking a run around their land after. It was actually quite a plot that they owned, 5 acres running across the lake. It was the full moon tonight and the boys have been going on about it all week. They describe it as nothing she has every experienced before. The moon almost heightens her energy, makes everything tingle, and practically delivers her into a world that she has never experienced before.

"Go ahead and start it." John said taking a seat next to her. John grabs her legs, pulling them over her lap, and Jason grabs a pillow for his lap so she can place her head on it. Trent sat on the love seat by himself but he didn't mind cuddling with his pillow. She has grown to love them and doesn't mind being touched anymore, at least by them. She hasn't tried to talk or touch any strangers yet, but she took it one day at a time.

She was excited for tonight but scared as well. It will be the first time she lets her wolf out since the first time she turned. She has felt the voice in her head, tell her who to trust, what to do, and how to react to things. But she was too scared to ever let her be completely free, but tonight was the night.

"Wakey, wakey." Jason whispered into Mac's ear.

"You fell asleep silly." Trent said. "Come on, it is time to run." He runs to the kitchen and then out the front door.

She jumps up, her nerves fluttering in her stomach.

"Don't worry, you'll enjoy it." Jason said grabbing her hand and pulling her outside.

All the boys start taking off there shirts, throwing them on the porch. She starts to join them but Jason stops her.

"What are you doing?" Jason said. He grabs her shirt holding it up to hide her.

"I'm changing into my wolf." Mac said.

"You can't change in front of us and we shouldn't change in front of you."

"You saw me naked a month ago." Mackenzie said.

"You got hot." Trent shouted over them.

Mac looks down to see that she has gained a bit of weight back, she could no longer see her ribs and her breast were a good size again. Her hair was now down to her shoulder, because of her wolf her hair grows a lot faster now, and she is hoping to grow it down to her waist.

"Yes a month ago, you were all skin and bones and passed out in a lake. Now you are healthy and strong, and not passed out so please cover yourself." Jason said.

"How about we change behind the tree, we just want to protect you, even your innocents." John said.

"I'll go behind the tree, this way I can shift first." Mackenzie said, she runs off to the side porch jumping down and into the woods. She folds her clothes and neatly places it at the bottom of the tree. She thinks wolf to the the voice in her head and quickly shifts, a shiver runs through her this time. Not as painful as the last time. She comes out surprised to see their faces. They had a look of wonder across all of them.

What the hell are they staring at.

"We are staring at your wolf." Jason said.

You could hear me? Mackenzie thought.

"Yes because you have accepted us as your family we can hear each other, it is almost like you have become part of our pack." John said. "We can't make it official with the council unless we have over 10 but it counts with us and our wolves so it is possible."

"We will also need an alpha to become official." Trent said.

"Well isn't it obvious we have one." John said staring at her.

What do you mean? Mackenzie thought to them.

"Alpha means leader of a pack." John started to explain.

I know that but what do you mean you have found one.

"Look at you." Trent said and then realized the stupidity of his statement. "Um I mean you are big." He said trying to imitate her size with his hands, he gives up after a minute. "I want to ride you." Trent didn't wait a second before jumping on Mac's back, she bucked a little but realized he was going to stay whether she wanted him to or not.

"Get off of her." Jason shouted going over and shoving him off of Mac.

"All werewolves are bigger than regular wolves. But Alpha's themselves are even bigger. Now it is rare for a female to be an Alpha wolf, and even more rare for one to be a changed werewolf. But here we are." John said ignoring the fight going on with Jason and Trent.

"I'm not surprised, she already has our house running better than ever." Jason said, getting off of Trent.

Am I bigger than you guys? Mackenzie said, she thought she was normal size but she hasn't actually seen her wolf yet.

"My wolf comes to about here." John said placing his hand a bit higher then his hip, "You however come to here." He now has his hand around mid chest.

"You are so black, I love it." Trent said, referring to her jet black coat, not a speck of another color. "I've never seen a wolf so dark or so big. You are the size of a mini pony." He said jumping on her back again. She growls.

"Get off of her" Jason said.

"But she is my pony." Trent said, but politely got off of her.

"She isn't your pony she is your alpha." John said getting down on one knee.

I don't want to be your Alpha. She thought, she wasn't ready to run a pack.

"Don't worry, it will come naturally to you." Jason said also getting down on one knee.

"You will be an amazing pony, I mean alpha." Trent said smiling, he gets down on his knee. At the same the same time all three bowed their heads and Mac could feel tingles run across her upper back. It was a small set of tingles, like something just zapped her. She turns her head to look, but as a wolf she couldn't really turn.

"It is your mark." John said. "All Alpha's have it, a small mark will land on your shoulder. All of them different sizes and colors but all of them are paw prints.The bigger the mark the greater the leader you are. Rumor has it that the biggest one was about this size." John said lifting his hand up. "Black means wise, red means evil, green means peaceful, blue means clueless. All alphas have one when they take control of the pack, and it is very rare for it to change colors, but it happens."

"Why do you know so much about this?" Jason asked.

"I actually paid attention when dad was talking." John said.

I want to see what I have.

"Let's run while the moon is high up and then we will check it out later." Jason said. They shift their shorts ripping off. Trent was a bright red wolf, John and Jason a dark brown, almost looking like twins. John was right they were a bit smaller than Mac, to the point that she had to look a bit down to meet them face to face.

Race you guys. Trent thinks to the group. It was almost like an echo in her head, but of Trent's voice.

Let's go. John said taking off. The rest follow running through the grass into the woods. The boys were right, running on a full moon did wonders to her body. It was something she has never felt before; she could see like it was clear as day, even though it was midnight, the air felt fresher, like something she has never breathed in before, and her hearing was heighten she could hear an owl hoot, that was over a mile away.

They turned running across the lake, and she started to pick up her speed. She passed John, going full speed around the lake. It was a large lake but it felt like in no time she was back to her property.

Mac where did you go Jason asked through the mind link.

I'm next to where we excited the woods.

Okay we will meet you back at the house. John said.

She raced back to the house, arriving before the others. She shifts behind the trees and throws on her clothes. She quickly looks at her watch only to realize they have been running around for over two hours. It felt so exhilarated that she thought it was only 20 minutes.

Do you mind grabbing us some sweats. John said in wolf form coming up to her.

She nods her head running into each room to grab a pair of sweats. She comes out tossing it to each of them, and each of them catching a pair in their mouth before running to the woods. They come out a couple minutes later all looking tired.

"I see you enjoyed the run." Jason said smiling at Mac.

"I feel more a live than ever. What about you guys?"

"It felt amazing, but running around for over two hours tires us out." Trent said yawning.

"I guess we should go to bed." Mac said still smiling.

"Wait before you go, let's see your mark." Trent said, "Most rogue's don't join packs, so I've never seen one before."

"Sure, but here take a picture of it so I can see it as well." Mac said throwing her phone to Jason.

She lifted her shirt up over her head so they can get a clear view of it. She could see it barely when she looked over her shoulder, she could tell it was black which made her smile. She was scared of it coming out as red, but deep down she knew that she could never be evil.

"Holy crap it is huge." Trent said. He walked up close placing his cold hand on her back. "It is bigger than my hand."

"Yes but you have baby hands." John said walking up and placing his hand.

"Why are your guy's hand so cold." Mac said shivering.

"Sorry, but damn that is huge." John said.

"See I don't have baby hands." Trent said sticking his tongue out at John.

"Yes you do, now get out of the way so I can take a picture." Jason said, he gets one far away, but then gets close to take another. "All done."

"Here let me see." She grabbed the phone, surprised about what she sees. It was a big black paw print on her upper back, the side that isn't covered in scars. "Apparently I'm wise and great." Mac said with a smile.

"With all you have been through that isn't a surprise." Jason said

"Speaking of what you have gone through. I mean your scars where did them, um..." John asked, he leaved the sentence hanging. Worried that if he pushes to much it might cause her to break, all of them were afraid of that which is why they never brought it up.

She gave a heavy sigh before looking the other direction away from them.

"You don't have to answer." Trent said glaring at John.

"No I am your Alpha now, I can't be afraid of everything anymore." Mac said. "They are from the night I turned. Derrick bit me, and held me down. I had to play dead for him to finally let me go."

"And the ones on your arms." John asked.

"He bit me a couple times that night, but it is also from other times. They didn't beat me daily but when they did it left scars."

"Did he um," Jason asked. He couldn't bring himself to say the word.

"Rape me, no thank god. He came close, but never did." Mac said. "Just beatings, by all but the youngest."

The boys couldn't help the tears falling down their cheeks.

"Don't cry, I'm done crying and so should you guys be." Mac said. It was true, she made a vow to herself a week ago to not cry over those months ever again. To live in the past would mean she would never be able to move forward and she didn't want that. She was ready to move forward. "Come here." Mac said opening her arms up for a hug. They quickly bring it in for a hug, clutching her and never wanting to let her go. "Don't worry, I am safe now and as your new Alpha I vow that you guys will always be safe as well."

They don't let go of her, but nodding their heads in agreement.

"Let's get to bed." Mac said.

"Why don't we sleep in the living room like a sleepover tonight?" Trent said letting go over her. "It can be our full moon tradition." He smiles a bit, trying to lighten the mood.

"That sounds like an excellent idea." Mac said, the two other boys also letting her go. "Let's go grab some blankets." Mac said wandering into the house.

"Let's also put on another movie." John said.

"Horror." Trent said.

"Or comedy." Jason said.

"I vote for comedy." Mac said.

"That's not fair, your vote counts more cause you are Alpha." Trent fake pouted.

"Let's make it clear, that when it comes to the little things like this it really doesn't. It is only in dire situations that it does. I am now your sister remember, and that means we are equal."

"Hot sister." Trent mumbled to himself.

Jason gave a little growl.

"I can't help it." Trent said.

"But equal sounds good." John said.

"Good, now let's go." Mac said plopping onto the couch. The rest run off grabbing the blankets and movie.

Hey everyone so I will be traveling for awhile so I'm not sure when my next lost will be but I will try to make it as frequent as possible. Let me know what you like what you don't like and what I can improve on and thanks for reading!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...
229K 5.8K 35
A tear escapes her eye. Her hand quickly comes up to wipe it away, "Nothing." She says and puts on a fake smile. She looks down at her hands. She loo...
Beautiful Mine Ol_Rod द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
319K 7.4K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...