First Love [BTS - Suga] DISCO...

By thridoller

"I never knew loving was going to be this hard and painful...until we meet again... my first love..." Genre:... More

Intro + Cast
Chapter 1 - New school
Chapter 2 - This is war
Chapter 3 - Mad
Chapter 4 - New friends?
chapter 5 - The revenge
Chapter 6 - Saved
Chapter 7 - Is this real?
Chapter 8 - Framed and Forgiven
Chapter 9 - They're my friends
Chapter 10 - Im sorry, again
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Thank you
Chapter 13 - I like You
Chapter 14 -Official
Chapter 15 - Annoying
Chapter 16 - Morning
Chapter 17 - Red Headphones
Chapter 18 - Unexpected
Chapter 19 - Abducted
Chapter 20 - Saved you
Chapter 22 - It's you
Chapter 23 - what if...

Chapter 21 - Forgotten

15 4 8
By thridoller

YOONGI'S P.O.V

I looked down, I looked down at her. I wiped the tears the would drop down my cheeks. I'm done with crying. I have to be stong. But, I'm scared.

"Wake up, Jagi. I need you, I miss you and I promise to protect you" I said as i carressed her hair. I stared at her for a few minutes. Until her body started shaking.

I was scared and panicked. I didn't know what to do. I called for the help. 
I was told to get out, I obeyed and sat outside. I couldn't help but overthink so my head started to ache badly.

"What happened hyung? Is she okay?" Taehyung asks, patting my back.

I cried. "I-I dont know.." I managed to blurt out. They all looked at me worried. They told me reassuring words, they told me everything was going to be fine. But only God knows what Jinhee's fate will be.

A few minutes of waiting, I started pacing back and forth. Impatient for the doctor to come out of her room with some news. Finally, after long impatient minutes, the doctor came out of the room. I quickly rushed to the doctor with a worried and tired expression.

"W-what happened?" I asked him. He just shook his head and looked down as if he had lost a game.

'What? No!'  I said in my head

"Im sorry, sir. We did everything we could do but.. We tried.. We're sorry but she's gone." The doctor broke the news to everyone. I fell to the floor with tears falling down my cheeks.

The others tried to stop their tears from falling. Some succeded, some failed. Jinhee lost the game of life. It's over. The boys held me up, told me that she was in a better place.

But I couldn't hear anything, everything was a blur to me. My mind blacked out. I could only see Jinhee's temporary smile. I miss it already.

"I-I don't want to see her yet.." I managed to say in between my sobs.

"Hyung.. Let's go outside for awhile... Get some fresh air?" Namjoon suggested.

I nodded in agreement as I tried to stop my tears from falling but more tears came to flood my eyes. He puts his arm around my shoulders. Telling me its going to be okay.. And that i'll move on.

Once we got outside. Fresh air hit my cold, numb skin. I spread my arms, praying to the gods to take good care of her.

I looked far away as the sun started setting. It was beautiful just like her. The innocence in her eyes, the beauty of her smile, her hair, her everything.

It reminds me of her.

"Hyung.. Theres millions of girls out there. Im sure you'll move on... But I also know she'll stay in here." He said and pointed to my chest. He smiled at me. I managed to give him a tired smile. I wiped my  tears away.

Yeah.. She'll stay there..

JINHEE'S P.O.V

I was in the middle of nowhere. I didn't know where I was. Everything was unfamiliar. Everything was in the same white color.

"Wake up. My daughter." I heard a majestic male voice echo through the white room.

Wait. Am I dead?

"God?" I guessed.

"Go back. He needs you." He told me. Realization then hit me.

"But if I do.. I won't remember anything,  right?" I said as I looked up. "Here.. Look at these first.." He said and a door with a sign came infront of me.

'Good memories.' It said

"Walk in. After looking you should come back. He really needs you." The unfamiliar man said again. The voice slowly faded and I was left with the door. I was scared for a few moments but had no choice so I came in.

A long hallway with rows of pictures then came to my view.  The first ones were when I was a kid until that time when Yoongi asked me to be his girlfriend. When we slept together…?

Me in a wedding dress, Yoongi in a black tuxed, A cute puppy…I didn't remember any of these happen but It made my heart beat faster.

Everything was happy...just like what I wanted, what I dreamed of. I was at the end of the hallway.. The last picture..

I saw a  beautiful little girl…She had my hair, Yoongi's adorable eyes and nose,  my lips…

Could it be? Our child...

I ran back outside with a happy and content heart. I uderstood how much he needed me.

"I'm ready to go back!" I shouted as loud as I can.

"Be careful, child. Take love away from life and you take away its pleasures" He said.

Suddenly a hand came to my view, softly the hand touched my forhead.

My hand moved slowly, my eyes slowly fluttered open. I was awake.

But...Where am i?

YOONGI'S P.O.V

We went back inside. Joon was still trying to cheer me up but it didn't work. I tried giving a him small sincere smile but I guess I'm too hurt?

We walked in silence after I didn't give a reaction to his story about some crab. Jinhee's room came to view but something weird was happening. We saw doctors and nurses running in and out of Jinhee's room

I quickly made my way closer. I saw the doctor from earlier.

"Doctor! What happened?" I asked extremely curious, my breath came short. I was nervouse again.

He smiled at me. "Boy. It's a miracle." He said.

She woke up? My mind went blank for a minute.

"C-can i see her?" I asked.

"Yes. of course." He said again, smiling happilly at me. I held the doctors shoulders and thanked him. I bowed to him.

I looked at the boys. Their faces seemed brighter than earlier. I ran to them and gave them a big hug.

"She's alive!" I shouted. They shouted after me and hugged tighter.

"Go! Hyung." Jimin smiled.

"Thanks guys." I said and slowly walked inside her room

"J-jagi?" I stuttered. "Who are you?" She asked.'

no..' I said in my head

"Jagi, It's me.. Yoongi. You don't remember?" I asked her. She shook her head no. I started telling her our story.. Which was eventually short.

"I-i still dont remember.." She said and hung her head low. I smiled at her. I dont even care if she can't  remember. I'm just happy she's alive.

"Its okay.. We'll try again once your discharged okay?" I said as I carresed her cheeks

"Yoongi.. Right?"

"Yeah.. Why? Do you need anything?" I looked at her raising an eyebrow.

"I remember.. Someone..I think.." She says. I got extremely curious. "Who? Tell me the name" I asked her coming a little closer.

"A-anna.. I think.." She says. I rolled my eyes. She looked at me with a confused look. Her head was tilted.

"She's the one who did this to you. Don't worry. She's in jail.." I said and held her hand. I gave her a loving smile.  "Are you hungry?" I asked. She nodded her head vigorously.

"Okay, jagi. Wait here I'll go get food." I said and smiled. I went out to get food. I saw the other boys."Guys.. You can visit her.. I'll just get her food." I said.

They smiled at me and one by one they went to visit Jinhee but before I left Jungkook stopped me and gave me a warm hug.

"Hyung.. I told you its going to be okay.." Jungkook smiled at me. I smiled back. I went to her favorite place. Of course ordering strawberry milkshakes and fries. I also bought iced americano for the boys. Since they did help me and they're probably hungry and tired. They need some rest.

I was about to head back to my car just after recieving the food. When I noticed a car. It looks like it was for rich people. It looked familiar too. Oh god no…

"Oh! Yoongi-ah!" I heard a woman call out to me. I turned to the voice and saw her mother. Jesus… no. For fuck's sake!

"Mrs. Kim?" I asked. I bowed at her. Then a man came out of the car.

"Honey, who is this young man?" He asked. It's her father. I'm screwed.

"I'm Yoongi.. Min yoongi" I said and bowed politely.

"He is Jinhee's boyfriend honey." Mrs. Kim introduced me to him.

"Boyfriend? Well where is she?" He asked. I gulped.

"Uh--s-sir...she.." I trailed off. I was extremely nervous. I didn't know what to say.

What will happen now?

"She what? What happened to my daughter?" Mrs. Kim asks with a worried look on her face.

"She's in the hospital.." I said and looked down

Sorry it took some time. Stressed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.6K 54
'I don't want you to love me because I am suga, I want you to love me because I am yoongi' UNEDITED Started 10/10/2019 Ended 20/05/2020 Reached 100 r...
5K 114 30
"little girls are nice, aren't they? sadly, you're a big girl. and big girls are my favorite, because they're bad." ••• 》 in which a gang leader, dru...
98.1K 4.8K 27
Fanfiction (Angst) Secrets are hard to be kept, when it hurts the one you love. "I already knew you would cry, so I didn't want to tell you." Inspire...
360K 16.3K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...