When Bonds Connect [discontin...

By MajesticBunnie

Reverse Harem *** Hopeless Romantic? She was before. Mateless? She obviously isn't. Desperate to have a boyfr... More

*Prologue
*Part 01
*Part 02
*Part 03
*Part 04
*Part 05
*Part 06
*Part 07
*Part 08
*Part 09
*Part 10
*Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
WOOF
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
FANG
Part 25
Just Got Tagged
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
P34|| Evil
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
P44|| Ghost
Just Got Tagged 2
Part 45
Special Part
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Special Part 2
Part 50 (Rewritten)
Part 51
Just Got Tagged 4
Part 52
Part 53
MUST READ| Really
P54|| BITE
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
P64|| MINE
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Special Part 3
5th Mate/Normal Update
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
FIFTH MATE
P74|| NUMB
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93

Part 73

1.6K 93 2
By MajesticBunnie

Part 73

~~~

"I'm sorry," she whispered in a soft voice. Guilt and fear were her emotions at the moment. She was scared of their reaction especially with Bled's. For a second, she thought that Bled would get mad at her, but he wasn't.

     He smiled. "I'm glad that you didn't reject me in spite of our bad start. You could have choose others, but you didn't."

     A blush formed on her cheeks. Seeing him smile again at her, she felt so happy and shy.

     Howl felt so awkward and envious at his current position. The werewolf almost wished that he should have leave with the others, so he couldn't hear the truth and see their loving gazes to each other.

     There was something wrong with him. He felt angry for Rys not telling him. He wasn't happy with all of this. He didn't want to hear this truth after all, but if he was the former Howl, then there was even a possibilty that he will jump in happiness.

     Howl looked away from the two. What's this, Howl? What's the sudden change of heart? He asked himself, angry.

     Feeling the silence from the other guy, Rys tilted her head and found Howl deep in thought. A giggle left her lips, concluding that werewolf must be thinking of Candy or now Cands. Shoot! Of course, she will have to tell him that.

I hope he won't get mad.

Rys mentally slapped herself. Of course he will. He loves Candy too much. "Um, you see, Candy does not exist anymore."

"He's now Cands."

"And he is my Pinky's, my best friend, former mate."

Rys sighed. "Former because Cands suddenly disappeared and found someone to replace my best friend."

That's a lot of reason for Howl to get mad, but all he managed was an oh. And an emotionless face, but she couldn't blame him. It was so weird. It was weird to think of your beloved to change gender and etc.

Why is he not getting mad? Why does he feel happy and relieved?

      Howl wanted to slam his head into the wall. Did he not love Candy anymore? After for many years, his love for her will just disappear? What happened? Did Pine do something to him or better yet affect his mind and feelings? He had a lot of questions.

       He had a lot of questions that was making him go crazy right now.

       W-why?

       Pine felt like smirking as he replied, Can't you see, Howl, even before, you love our Rys. You are just too distracted with that Candy. In the end, you are always a pup.

      I love Rys? Howl looked at her, and she was giving him an uneasy smile. But even so, the girl was still beautiful. She was beautiful, and he didn't see it. She was kind to him that she didn't reject him.

     Rys was an angel.

     His ang-

      Howl curled his hand into a fist, firmly pressing his lips together as he got an urge to stab himself for acting like an idiot.

But why did I fall for Candy?

Pine scoffed at his human side. You didn't fall for her. Infatuation is the right term. Or obsession just what our mate mentioned before.

      "Infatuation," he mumbled, audible enough for Rys to hear.

      "Huh, what?"

      Howl shook his head, looking at her. As soon as their eyes met, his heart went ba dump ba dump. It won't stop from accelerating. That time, he finally realizes the truth.

       Rys is the one for him.

       He is the one for Rys - and that's the lie.

     As Rys had said, he is not the only one. Howl bit his lips as he turned to the vampire. The disgusting blood sucker! His eyes must have darkened because Bled's blue eyes went red.

      Tyre should have killed him before...

      Bled glared at the werewolf, not liking the way how the mutt stared at Rys with intense emotions.

     Was Rys saying the truth about how this mutt loves another girl? It looks like this mutt loves her too like him.

      Bled is jealous as f*ck.

      In order to be relieved, he pulled Rys towards his chest and wrapped his arms around her from the behind.

      He sniffed. "You smell nice."

     Rys blushed at his sudden action.

      And his damn words. Those words remind her of the day when they first met. When she got a taste of his fangs sinking into her neck. It wasn't a nice experience though. For awhile, she hates him for treating her like a bloodbank before.

     Howl got angry and concerned at the sight. The vampire acted like he's going to bite his beloved mate. A growl escaped before he can stopped himself.

     They looked at him.

     Stunned, Rys gave him a surprised look. Howl looks jealous right now. Could it be...No, it can't be. He loves Candy, and it must be the bonds working right now. With that thought, she shoved it off and pulled herself away from Bled.

     Bled, meanwhile, had a different conclusion.

     This werewolf just f*cking proclaim that he also loves my beloved mate. What the hell Candy is to you now? Just an excuse for me not to murder you, pup? Bled tried to force down the urge to lash out on the vampire.

      When Rys left the room to go to the rest room, both of the dangerous men stared at each other in dead silence. At first, no one didn't bother making a conversation until Bled did.

      "So, you love Candy?"

     Howl supressed the urge to scowl. He hates the feeling of experiencing the consequences of his stupid actions. Now that he started to realize that he doesn't love Candy, everyone is pressing that he loves that fellow werewolf.

     No, he doesn't love Candy.

     "Are you going to search for that girl you so called love?" Bled continued.

     He doesn't even have plans on searching that Candy.

     Howl swallowed his saliva.

     Rys. He loves her, and he just doesn't realize it. And now, she is so far away from him. He started to grasp that idea. She doesn't care whether he loves her or not. Rys has other mates.

      "Answer me, you mutt!" Bled's eyes turned red as he growled, "You're making me think that you also love her, my Rys!"

     Hearing that my Rys made something inside of Howl snapped.

      "She isn't your Rys! She isn't!" Howl growled, anger rolling off his aura.

     Pine should have killed him. Tyre should have killed him. Hash should have killed him. I will kill him.

      Before he can even lunge at the vampire, Bled smirked in amusement. "Just because you all almost killed me before, you think you can kill me again, mutt."

     "Just like before, you will all fail. In the end, you will all fail. Rys is mine right now, and she will be mine as she rejects all of you."

     "Just wait," Bled said with a smile as Rys finally entered the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 33K 27
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
239K 3.9K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
2M 119K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
745K 67.7K 36
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...