Against All Odds (Vampire X W...

By VicSerranoao3

The life of the Werewolf Princess has its perks; being the strongest one in the pack, even stronger than the... More

Chapter 1: Werewolf Life
Chapter 2: Love?
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Weekend Planning
Chapter 5: Odd Feelings
Chapter 6: Uh-oh
Chapter 7: Admit
Chapter 8: Secrets
Chapter 9: He Likes Me
Chapter 10: Future Thoughts
Chapter 11: Be Careful
Chapter 12: Hiding
Chapter 13: Thanksgiving Break
Chapter 14: In Andy's Eyes
Chapter 15: Winter Time
Chapter 16: Happy Holidays
Chapter 17: Girl Problems
Chapter 18: Vic's Head
Chapter 19: Walking
Chapter 20: The Absence
Chapter 21: V-Day
Chapter 22: Many Surprises
Chapter 23: Beauty, Grace, and a Punch in the Face
Chapter 24: Working On It
Chapter 25: Craziness
Chapter 26: WERK IT
Chapter 27: Famous
Chapter 28: It Has To End
Chapter 29: Fight To Win
Chapter 30: Coming Soon
Chapter 31: As the World Falls Down
Chapter 32: Behind Bars
Chapter 33: Don't You Dare (Part 1)
Chapter 34: Don't You Dare (Part 2)
Chapter 35: Don't Blame Yourself
Chapter 36: Out with the Old, in with the New
Chapter 37: Finally
Chapter 38: You are my Sun, You are my Moon
Chapter 39: I am a Vision of Loveliness...
Chapter 40: Return Things to their Rightful State
Chapter 41: Back in the Game
Chapter 42: Who Are You?
Chapter 43: Slurpee
Chapter 44: I am (Y/n) (L/n)
Chapter 45: If You want Me to
Chapter 47: Whatever Happens in Paris...
Chapter 48: Jessica & Jaime
Chapter 49: Anything You Want
Chapter 50: Creation
Chapter 51: Two Hearts
Chapter 52: Poke
Chapter 53: Changes
Chapter 54: One Year Anniversary
Chapter 55: Blood Streaked Cheek
Chapter 56: Eventful
Chapter 57: Missing Him
Chapter 58: After Him
Chapter 59: I'll Be Damned...
Chapter 60: The Last Fight
Chapter 61: Drink Up
Chapter 62: Against All Odds
A/n: please read
A/n: Hi Again!

Chapter 46: Angel

312 12 2
By VicSerranoao3

Your POV

August turned to September, but the hot weather would stick around for a little while longer. It's crazy how time has flown by in the blink of an eye. Look at me now: I'm the Queen of Werewolves...and Vampires. I'm married to Andy, working as a model, I have the ability to raise flames, I'm...fucking awesome!

I've gained, I've lost, but here I am, still doing my best. I think my parents are pretty proud of me...I hope they are anyway.

"(Y/n)! I've got news for you..." Alexis said with an excited tone. "And what's that?" I asked him, Vic following me to see what it was. "So you know how we've used your pictures on our website and style books that we mail out to people? And how you work for a lot of modeling companies and that everyone has seen you?" He asked me.

"Yea...so?"

"Soooo...a Victoria's Secret Model Agent saw you and wants you to model for them!!! AAAAHHHH!!!" Alexis picked me up and jumped around with me. "What?! I'M GONNA MODEL FOR VICTORIA'S SECRET?! HOLY SHIT, YYEESS!!!" I smiled and laughed.

Alexis put me back down to the ground, "The Agent contacted me and I gave her all of your information. All she needs to do is give you a call, set up a date, time, and place for you to go and model and that's it."

"Oh my god! This is gonna be fantastic! Uh...but what about Vic?" I looked over to Vic who was happy for me, but I don't want him to miss out on anything. "Oh...I'm sorry, but Victoria's Secret is only for women. Vic is going to be staying here at Express and wherever else he works at." Alexis explained.

"Aww...oh well, that's ok. I mean, Vic could totally pass for a girl though..." I laughed.

"Not just any girl! A hot girl!" Vic chuckled with me.

After that, we went on our way back home. "You think Andy's gonna be ok with you modeling at Victoria's Secret?" Vic asked.

"Why wouldn't he be? I'm making money for it."

"Yea, but you know how he can get when you show too much. Remember when he almost made you change out of Ash's club clothes?"

"I remember, but he still let me go!" I said, defending myself. "Think about how he's gonna react when he sees you in nothing but undies and a bra in magazines, commercials, the website catalog, and all over the Victoria's Secret wallpapers. AND THEN THERE'S THE FASHION SHOWS. You walking down that catwalk with lingerie and angel wings??? Andy wouldn't let that happen in a million years." Vic made a good point...but I need money to save and also...THIS IS GONNA BE FUN AND I WANNA HAVE FUN.

"Ok, I'm gonna tell him about my Victoria's Secret promotion and...whatever he thinks about it, I'm still doing it." I shrugged, hoping for the best. "Ha, good luck, Queenie."

We drove onto the dirt road leading to the werewolf house. Vic went home and I kept driving until I got to my house on the old boundary.

"Honey! I'm home! And I gotta tell you something!" I announced. I smell something. Ayy, cookies.

"Heyyy," Andy called from the kitchen, "I'm making cookies, come here."

I skipped to the kitchen, the sweet aroma of sugar and chocolate was killing me slowly.

Andy hugged me and kissed me, then asked, "what did you wanna tell me?"

"Well...y-you might wanna sit down." I told him. He was already uneasy because I said that. He leaned against the counter, "there, I'm leaning, what do you need to say?"

"So I was at work, this time it was Express. Alexis told me-"

"What did he tell you?! He loves you?! He wants to get with you?! Ooohhhhhh, get ready to be released from modeling at Express. I'm gonna kill him."

"What?! No! Calm down. It's not that. He told me I was eligible to go into another modeling company. I'm only waiting on a call so I can work at Victoria's Secret." I cheered, hoping he would cheer too. "Oh yay! That's awesome!!! You're gonna work at Victoria's...Vic-Victoria's...Secret...wait a minute." He took out his phone and searched for something...here we fucking go.

"So you're telling me...you're going to be working at a modeling company...that dresses you like this?!" He showed me his phone screen which was on the Victoria's Secret website with models in lingerie.

"I mean, they are a women's lingerie company, honey, what else would they dress me in? Then again, they do have sports and sleep attire..." I tried calming him. Yea, it wasn't working.

"Nnoooo, no, no, no, no, no, no, no." Andy shook his head. "I'm still gonna do it." I stood my ground. "No."

"Yes."

"No, I don't like it."

"Yes, we need money and I wanna have fun."

"I forbid it." Andy huffed. I just shrugged and decided to go upstairs to our room. He can stay down in the kitchen and be like that.

"Anything you want," he would say to me. Not this time. But...I'm still modeling for Victoria's Secret whether he likes it or not. I know those models get paid very well! I could quit modeling after a month of working there! Me working there would benefit us greatly.

"H-honey? Are you mad?" Andy peeped into our bedroom. I only looked at him and I assume he saw fire in my pupils as he flinched when my eyes met his. "You are...aren't you? Look," he slowly walked to me, "I'm sorry I wasn't excited or happy about your new modeling place. I just don't want the world to see you like that."

"But Andy, the money I'd be able to earn, I can stop working earlier, maybe even save more than expected. Just let it happen." I begged him. "Yes, Victoria's Secret may pay more, but you're still working for three other companies. Either way, you'll be able to save enough money. One way is just faster. Please take it slow. After all, slow and steady wins the race." He held out a plate of two cookies from behind his back, offering them to me.

"I'm not hungry." I nudged the plate away.

"Ok, you're not hungry, you're angry. I'll just leave them here." He set them down on my nightstand, then left the room.

He was right, I am upset. Despite what he says and thinks, I'm still going to model for Victoria's Secret.

I looked at the cookies next to me...I'm still not hungry. I rose my heat high and shot flames out of my eyes as I looked at the cookies, blackening them inedible.

---

Later on that day, I was in my secret room. It was finally finished a couple days ago, it's my quiet place.

I was sitting in my beanbag chair, catching up on my current favorite book, when my phone started buzzing. It's an unknown number...WAIT, IT COULD BE THE VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL AGENT. I accepted the call.

Caller: (Y/n) (L/n)?

Me: Yes? Who's calling?

Caller: This is Adriana, I'm a Victoria's Secret modeling agent. I've seen you around and I must say you are an exotic beauty! Would you like to join the VS Angels?

Me: YES! I would love to!

Adriana: Great! I'll text you a time and place. Please be as on time as possible.

Me: Gotcha, thanks!

I JUST FUCKING DID THAT. I'M GONNA BE A VS (Victoria's Secret) ANGEL! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Andy...Andy's gonna be...upset? I don't know. Maybe once he sees me and how well I do, he'll change his mind.

A knock sounded on the bookshelf door of my secret room. It opened, revealing Andy with puppy eyes, "still mad?"

"Mad? No, I'm not mad." I giggled.

"Furious?"

"No, not mad anymore. I'm ok." I jumped into his arms and kissed his cheek. "That's a relief. Want a cookie now? One that's not burnt?" He asked me, kissing me back on my cheek. "Haha...yes." I smiled.

"I wuv you." He nuzzled me.

"Awww, I wuv you too." I rested my head on his chest as he went walking to the kitchen with me still in his arms.

---

I heard and felt Andy getting out of bed the next morning. I can hear everything. His hair sweeping across his forehead. The way his arm, back, and leg bones cracked when he rose to his feet. His soft morning sigh and small yawn.

I flipped over to face him with my eyes open. There he stood, shirtless. His marvelous, flawless, marble white skin shone. His back muscles flexed along with his small, but noticeable, biceps. How the hell did I get him to marry me? I found myself asking the same question again when he turned to face me. His pecs, guys, holy shit, his pecs. AND THOSE ABS THAT ARE ALWAYS BETTER THAN MINE, UGH. Then the sharp ass V-line that leads my eyes down to his...ok, let's stop there XD.

"Good Morning, my Queen." He cracked a smile that accompanied his morning voice. "GOOD MORNING, MY HANDSOME KING." I drooled and crawled to him on the bed. My arms went around his neck and they pulled him down on top of me. He laughed into the kiss that I started, "someone's happy this morning."

Fuck yea, I'm happy, I'm gonna be a VS Angel and I have the sexiest guy on earth as my husband. Who wouldn't be happy?!

My phone buzzed, but only twice. A text message. It was like my arm had a mind of its own and it whipped across the bed to reach my phone. I wiggled out from under Andy and went to see who it was. "And who is that? They seem pretty important considering you broke our kiss for them." Andy sighed, a little disappointed the kiss wouldn't last longer.

"It's uh...just Vic." I lied. It's not Vic, it's Adriana with my information about when and where I'll model. "Well, come back here. I wasn't ready for you to pull away like that. Come on, I want your lips back." He pulled on my leg, bringing me back under him. I left my phone on my nightstand, getting back to what we were doing.

"You're so sweet...if I didn't know you and I was starving, I would've eaten you." Andy bit my lip lightly. If he's gonna bite me, Imma bite him back.

I pulled him onto me, deepening our kiss, then I bit him right back. A small moan escaped his lips...wait, what?! I scooted away in surprise. I've never heard him like that. "Bite me some more." He licked his teeth where his fangs would be. "Actually, this is getting weird. What was that? I've never seen you like this." I gave him a questioning look. "I die for the love bites. You've never bitten me until now and I love it." He breathed, crawling over to me.

He crawled up to the opening in between my legs and set his hands on the bed beside my hips. Leaning forward, he licked his lips while looking at me with eyes full of...lust I guess? I don't know, I've never seen his eyes this way either.

My face started turning red from the way he was looking at me and at how close we were and shit!

Suddenly, a knock was heard from our front door. I was going to get it and Andy saw my intention, so he stopped me. "Just," he slid his hands onto my wrists, pinning me down, "leave it. It can wait."

"No, no, what if it's an emergency? We gotta get it." I tried moving out from under him. He wouldn't move!

With as much force as I had, I reversed the pin so that I'd be the one pinning him down. "You've got me right where you want me! Bite me! Oh please bite me!" He whined, rolling his head back. "As much as I'd like to, we have business to attend to." I jumped off the bed and ran to the front door fast enough to avoid getting caught in Andy's grasp. He followed me to see who was knocking at the door.

"Morning." I opened the door. Everyone stood on the other side. By everyone, I mean the whole pack and clan came to visit. "Good morning, King and Queen! We wanted to join you guys for breakfast. A little together breakfast." Ash smiled.

"That's a cute idea! Let's do it! Vic, I want you to help me, you and I make some killer pancakes." I giggled, inviting everyone inside. I heard Andy let out a sigh of frustration...or desperation, maybe both. I guess he wanted to do stuff this morning BUT, ONE: He isn't letting me do what's best for us like not letting me get into VS. "I forbid it." Yea, I'm totally not gonna go for it anymore.

TWO: He's not gonna get a piece of me until he sees how greatly my new modeling place benefits us. He needs to let me do this and I'm gonna prove that it's awesome for us.

In the kitchen, I handed Vic the ingredients for our pancakes and he mixed em together. "So...did you tell him about your new modeling place?" Vic asked.

"...yes, I did." I set a pan on the stove to get hot. "What did he say?"

"He said he doesn't like the idea of the world seeing me in bras and underwear only. Ugh, but those models get paid a ton! He forbade it."

"Damn right, I forbade it. You're just fine with the jobs you have now." Andy walked into the kitchen. "But honey, the money!" I stomped my foot. "But honey, your exposure!" He copied my tone. "Andy, I think (Y/n) should take the job. It pays well, she isn't showing her fully naked body, and it's fun." Vic sided with me.

"I bet it's fun, fun for all the men out there who crave women like my wife! I'm not letting (Y/n) show herself like that." Andy did not change his mind. "Andy, go. Go sit with everyone else in the dining room and wait for your food." I told him. "Why?" He argued.

"Look, I get it. I'm yours and only yours. You're trying to protect me and I totally get that. But guess what? I got a call yesterday and I took the job for Victoria's Secret. I know you won't like it for now, but it'll be for the shortest time, I promise. This will not be a long term thing." I explained.

His jaw dropped at how I went against his wishes and took the job anyway. "Ok! Fine! GO RIGHT AHEAD AND EXPOSE YOURSELF TO THE WORLD. My attention isn't good enough for you, is it?! You want all eyes on you! Welp, you're gonna get just that! Hope you're happy." He strode out of the kitchen.

"Why is he so dramatic? Why is he so dramatic?" I rubbed my face and sighed.

"He's only overprotective because he cares. I don't think every guy would be too happy about his girlfriend or wife getting into VS." Vic poured the pancake batter onto the hot pan. "Yea...yea, I know. It's just...we need that money, dude. I'm not doing this for attention, or guys, or anything else Andy thinks. I'm only doing it for the money." I flipped the pancake over.

When the cooking was all done, Vic and I carried the platters out to everyone. "Aw yes, Mama and Papa make the best pancakes!" Jaime cheered as I set his plate down.

"Here, honey, made it with extra douses of blood, just the way you like em." I handed Andy his plate. He said nothing to me and started eating. Silent treatment? Ok.

---

Andy's POV snippet

I was given my food and just started eating.

Why did I say those things? To make (Y/n) feel bad and back out of modeling at VS. I know my attention is enough for her.

Am I mad? Yea, I'm fucking mad. Mad that everyone is gonna see (Y/n) the way only I should be seeing her. THAT'S MY WIFE!!! You know how many men would want her if they didn't know about her delinquency records?! ALL OF THEM!!! It's my girl they'd be drooling over! Call me selfish, self-centered, egotistical, I don't care! She's mine. I don't want anyone touching her, making moves on her, or making goo goo eyes at her.

"Like your pancakes?" (Y/n) asked everyone as she sat in her seat. "Yea! You and Vic make a great cooking team. Especially for pancakes." Jaime licked his plate clean already. "I love them!" Chris smiled.

"Best pancakes I've ever eaten." Gerard added.

"Queenie, Vic, we should do this all the time." Lyn-Z commented. "What about you, Andy? How are yours? We know (Y/n) made yours special." Ash asked me with a bright smile.

"Mine aren't too shabby. Could've been better with lambs blood instead of deer, but oh well." I shrugged, still eating.

(Y/n) made a face at me that said, "ok, whatever," and she started her breakfast.

---

3rd Person POV

In the afternoon, (Y/n) started getting ready to leave for her VS photo shoot. Adriana texted her saying that the shoot would be at two.

She put on some decent clothes, left her hair and face the way they were for the hair and makeup artists to do their jobs, and slipped on her flip flops.

She was almost out the front door when she heard Andy call her. "Where are you going?" He asked. She turned to face him slowly and answered, "to my VS photo shoot."

"Oh...hope you have fun." He growled, going upstairs without looking at her another time.

She rolled her eyes and left on her motorcycle by herself this time since it was only her, no Vic to accompany her.

When she arrived at the photo shoot, she was greeted with the usual giant groups of paparazzi.

"GIVE THE WOMAN SOME SPACE, PEOPLE!!!" Someone commanded. A tan woman with long, dark brown hair came walking through the multiple cameras to help. Her hazel eyes sent warm, calm vibes to me. I like her already! She's really fucking pretty.

"Hi! I'm Adriana, VS Modeling Agent. You're (Y/n), yes?" She asked me.

"That would be me. Hi!" I smiled, holding out my hand for her to shake. She took it, but didn't let go as she lead me to where I'd be modeling.

"So everyone here gets their own space. Your own makeup and hair desk, and your own changing booth which contains the items you'll model. Even your own hair and makeup artist who will be different each modeling session so we can achieve the main theme or look." Adriana explained to (Y/n) in detail as they passed other models and stations.

They walked all the way to the other end of the row of stations until the one with (Y/n)'s name appeared. "This is you. You'll come in, sit down here, and your artist will get right to you. After hair and makeup, go into your changing booth. In there, you'll have 3-7 items you'll model. Those items will either be sports, sleep, sexy, or casual. After you're dressed, come out to the photographing area over there and get in the shortest line. We have three cameras ready to take your pictures. There is no rush, take your time with changing, and guess what? The items you model are all yours after the shoot! You take them home after. Sound cool?" Adriana checked in with (Y/n).

"Yep! I got it." (Y/n) nodded.

"Great! You're officially a VS Angel. I'll get an artist ASAP." Adriana quickly walked away and looked for a free artist.

(Y/n) sat down in her chair in front of an illuminated makeup table with a huge mirror. She looked to her sides at the other models. They're so elegant looking with their walks, their confidence, and their extreme beauty. (Y/n) doesn't get how she fits in with these people, but Adriana thought so, and now (Y/n)'s here.

After hair and makeup, (Y/n) stepped into her little changing booth and was amazed at what she saw. The carpet was made of white feathers, so downy soft and light to step on. A full body mirror had light bulbs surrounding it, strong enough to light up the whole booth. The walls were a thin fuchsia pink velvet. Hung on a rack on the wall were 5 sets of items.

(Y/n) guessed the themes for today were sexy and sleep since she saw lace and silky satin, then cute matching pajamas with eye masks.

She wanted to try the sexy first just cuz...sexy XD. She's never seen herself in sexy lingerie before, so she's curious to see how she can kill Andy with it.

She took the short, black, lacy dress first. It was until she put it on when she noticed the garter clips, two in the front, and two in the back. The dress was very short, it ended where her underwear ended. And the V-neck plunge went down to the bottom of her boobs.

She observed herself in the mirror and honestly, she was killing the look. Slay, Queen, slay!!!

She strode out of her changing booth to the photography area, looking for the shortest line. There was one with 3 models, so she stood in that line.

She sees that here, it's only one photo for either the front or back of the person. Whichever side was more appealing.

Before she knew it, she was up next.

"Alright, you beautiful angel, be naturally sexy. Do what you would do if you wanted to show your sexiness. Face the camera and gimme your best shot." The camera lady instructed (Y/n).

She ran her fingers through her hair and slightly bit her lip with a smirk while looking at the camera seductively. "Yyeesss, that was perfect! Go ahead and change. You're good." She gave (Y/n) a thumbs up.

(Y/n) stepped off set and went back to her changing booth. She chose the next item which was a blood red colored...thing. It looked like a one piece bathing suit, but it was made of lace and floral design. It reminded her a little bit of her wedding dress design.

When she put it on, it was skintight, the floral design covered her nipples and her private parts. The back was mostly open, a corset thing going on that didn't require tying.

She went out and did the same thing she did last time: get in line, take one picture, and go change again.

This was all actually very quick and she was done in no time. BUT the Angel experience doesn't end there.

"Gather around, Angels! I have an announcement," Adriana said, "as you all know, we have VS Fashion shows with outrageous outfits, wings, and makeup. Since we're all professionals, it will only take us one week to be ready for this. We'll be going to Paris, France this year. Yes, in one week, we will be in Paris, walking up and down the catwalk. Be ready, stay fit, and it's ok if you mess up! We're all human."

"Adriana," (Y/n) jumped up to her as the other models walked away, "what about me? I've never done this before."

"And that's why me and you are staying longer. You're gonna go through some Angel training." She explained.

---

Your POV

Three hours of training later, my legs and back were actually sore, my feet hurt, and I never wanted to wear heels again.

For three hours, I was taught how to walk in heels and wings up and down the studio. I had to walk with one foot right in front of the other while swinging my hips, keeping my shoulders back, and my back straight.

I was assigned a little task to do at home too. I have to create my own signature walk and poses. And that should be fun XD.

I thought of what I'd incorporate in my walk as I was driving home on my motorcycle and I concluded that I would spin once on my way down the catwalk, then blow a kiss and give a cute smile or kissy face. Maybe even flip my hair too.

I got home and went inside, not a single light was on. It was completely dark. Is Andy even here? I went upstairs to investigate.

Our bedroom door was open, I can smell him, he's here. "That look a while." He said, looking out of our window. "Yea, um, I bring news. Pretty important." I set my things down and sat on the bed. "...what's the news this time?" He sighed. "I'm going to Paris, France for a VS Fashion show in one week and every photo shoot I go to, I'm practicing my walk and everything." I spilled.

"YOU'RE GOING TO PARIS IN A WEEK FOR A FASHION SHOW?! Am I going? Who else is gonna be there? How are you getting there? What else will you do there?" He shot his questions. "Yes, I'm going to Paris. You can come if you want, my fellow models and I will be attending along with some singers to provide runway music. I'm going on a plane and I don't know what else I'll be doing other than the fashion show." I told him.

"Well, I'm going. I'll fly there and get us a hotel room, I'll be at the fashion show...watching for anyone who drools as you walk down the runway. I'll be your bodyguard."

"I can handle myself, plus, VS Angels are protected by bodyguards that are authorized to tackle anyone who tries to touch us." I laughed.

"Alright, alright, I'll just sit in the crowd and watch." Andy sat down with me.

"Are you still moody about it or are we ok?" I asked him. "No, I'm good. Not mad about it anymore. Not mad at you...I might be a little snappy about the people though. They'll watch, they'll swoon...do you know who's singing?"

"Uuhh...Bruno Mars, Enrique Iglesias, Selena Gomez...who else? ...oh! Ed Sheeran, Rihanna, and Lady Gaga." I listed for him.

"Cool, you'll do great." He smiled and hugged me. "You're actually happy about this?" I looked into his eyes. "Yea...I am happy for you. You're so beautiful, you totally belong with the VS Angels. I just have issues with people. I get jealous, angry, not at you, but at how people interact with you." He nuzzled me.

"Don't worry about that, you're the only one I want for now and forever." I giggled.

"I'll try not to," he pulled me onto his chest, "I'll also try not to kill anyone who looks at you for too long."

"Oh you." I snuggled into him.

"What's in the bag you brought? You didn't leave with that."

"It's the stuff I modeled today. I get to have them as my own."

"I gotta see this." Andy jumped off the bed, running to my pink VS bag. He plucked an item out of it without looking. It was the cute matching pajamas, thank god, he won't overreact to it. "Aw, these are actually cute. I approve, put these ones on." He tossed them to me and dug out another item. He, again, pulled out another set of cute pajamas, "these are cute too! I love them, especially if they're on you."

"I like them too, super comfy." I laughed nervously. That was it. No more cute, innocent stuff. The rest is sexy, maybe a little too sexy for Andy to deal with.

He took out the short, black, lacy dress with the garter clips. "So this is how naked you were, huh? Set it on fire." He let it fall to the floor. "Please, I think you'd change your mind if you saw me in it."

"No, I'd bleed to death from my nose if I saw you in this. For my own safety, get it out." He joked, then looked further in my bag. Next to show was the dark green bra and thong set.

"AH," he jumped and let that fall to the ground too, "how naked were youuuu?!???!"

"Honey, I wasn't even naked, all of my parts were covered."

"OBVIOUSLY NOT YOUR BUTT!!!" He kicked it away from him. "Oh my god, you're so cute when you see this stuff and you're not used to it. I can see your face going pink." I laughed, falling back into the bed. "I'm used to seeing it! It's when I imagine you wearing it, I can't take it. I start to imagine things." He admitted.

"Oh yea? What kinds of things? Hm?" I questioned him, curious of his thoughts. "Nothing, I don't think of...anything."

"Come on," I slowly strode up to him, "tell me."

"It's nothing." He lied, avoiding my eyes. I made him look at me by climbing into his arms, "I'm curious, tell me."

"Nnoooo." He closed his eyes.

I wanted an answer, my curiosity gets the best of me. I nudged his neck with my nose, then placed a small, sweet kiss on it. A small kiss on his neck went to a long kiss as I slightly sucked on his sensitive skin. What can I do to kill him? I know.

I took my canines and lightly bit his neck, I could feel shivers running up and down his body. "These kinds of things?" I asked.

"You're too much." He moaned, walking to the bed.

He laid me down under him and looked down at me. "What are you waiting for? Take my clothes off. You know you want to." I tempted him.

He pulled me up to him, we both sat on our knees on our bed. He placed his hands on my hips, they slid down from there to where my shirt ended. He grabbed it and slipped it off over my head.

I went for his neck again, licking it before biting gently. His breathing got heavy, he was anxious. I felt his fingers undo the button to my shorts and unzip them, then he slowly pulled them down my thighs.

I don't know where this sexual Andy came from, but I like him. He ran his hands from the back of my thighs, over my ass, and up my back to my bra. He undid it and flung it across the room.

I pinned him down on the bed so that I'd be on top now. I leaned down to his ear and whispered, "Andy..."

"Yes?" He responded almost breathlessly.

"Thanks for undressing me, now I can put on my new matching pajamas." I finished, getting up off of him. "You-we're not-you're not gonna...what?" He seemed confused.

"I'm putting my pajamas on now." I clarified.

"You tease! You had me believing! Got me all riled up for nothing!" Andy pouted, disappointed that we didn't go further. "It wasn't for nothing. Less work for me since you took my clothes off for me. Thanks, honey." I smiled cheekily at him. "Next time we get like that, there's no turning back or change of plans. Got it?"

"Ooooo, suddenly demanding? Yes, sir." I smirked.

---

A couple days later, I had been going to Angel Training for three hours a day. I'm a fast learner and adaptor, so I picked up on my walk with heels and Angel wings.

Today in training, Adriana said we'd be doing something just a little different. But she hasn't told me what it was.

First, we started with a couple walks up and down the runway like normal. Then she took the angel wings I practiced with off of me and put some odd looking ones on me. "What kinds of wings are these?" I asked. They looked folded inwards and flatter than the normal ones.

"We're trying something new this year, these wings are pop up wings. There's this little loop you pull on at the end of the runway and they'll pop up behind you. I'd like for you to try them. You're going to be the last model to walk the runway and we want a grand finale." Adriana said, securing the wings with its straps.

I walked down the runway, pulled the loop attached to the wings, and posed. I felt the wings come loose and go upwards, fully extended. "They work beautifully! I love it! It'll fit perfectly into the show! Think you can pull off the grand finale?" Adriana asked.

"Totally! These are awesome!" I cheered, marveling at how pretty the wings looked in a mirror in front of me. "Alright, keep walking down the runway and remember to pull on the loop for the wings. Practice with that for a bit." She sat down and watched me to correct me if needed.

After a few runs with the pop up wings, Adriana stopped me. "I can see that your hand goes to find the loop. We wanna make things go smoothly. Maybe keep your thumb on the loop and your hand on your hip. When you get to the end of the catwalk, let your hand fall and that'll pop the wings up, people won't even notice the loop." She instructed me.

We then went over the walk a little more and found a pose to go with it. My hands would fly up with the wings and I'd snap my head to the side, my hip going in the same direction as my stare.

"You've shown lots of progress, we're done for today. You seem to have this in the bag." Adriana smiled, proud of how quick I was to catch on.

With that, I went back home. I'm ready for Paris...even though my legs and back are temporarily sore XD.

Once I got home, I started packing my suitcase for three days of being gone. The Angels are very busy people and we can only be there for three days and I'm totally fine with that. Some of them have multiple jobs like me, some of them have other places to be, and only one of them is Queen of Vampires and Werewolves: me.

I have loads of responsibilities on top of me and I'm ok with a short time in Paris.

"Packing for Paris already?" Andy came into our room. "Yea, I'm flying in a private jet with the rest of the Angels and I don't wanna be in a rush. I'll just pick my suitcase up and leave." I nodded, folding one of my shirts. "Can you pack some of my stuff too? I don't wanna fly with a backpack on or something."

"Yea, load it up." I said, giving him some space to put his stuff in my case. "Are you excited?" He asked. "I am! We need to eat there, visit the Eiffel Tower, and take lots of pictures!!!" I squeaked. "Anything you want, we can do." Andy chuckled.

When we finished packing, we just chilled in bed on our phones texting people, watching YouTube, checking social media, all that stuff.

Suddenly, Andy squeaked and started jumping on the bed, an expression that read, "OMG, OMG, OMG, AAAAHHHH!!!" was on his face.

"Damn!!! She looks so SEXY!!!" He practically drooled at whatever was on his phone screen.

WHO THE FUCK IS HE GAWKING OVER?! I'M HIS WIFE, HE ONLY FANGIRLS OVER ME!!!

I reached over and snatched his phone from him, "what the hell are you talking about?!"

I looked at his phone and...

I wasn't mad anymore. It's a picture of me on the VS website modeling one of my sexy items.

"You play too much, had me thinking you were looking at someone else." I laughed, playfully pushing him to sit on the bed. "Why would I look at someone else when I have my world right next to me? You look absolutely gorgeous in those pictures btw.

I'm the luckiest guy on earth." He smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.4K 67
Ashley is head over heels in love with Andy but no one must know. Andy has a girlfriend he couldn't want Ashley. Does he even like him? Will he? Can...
22.6K 1.5K 73
Andy's finally back home. All of the problems that occurred between him and Connor was enough to make his aunt send him back to his parents. Though...
2.2K 26 17
| An Andy Biersack Fan Fiction | Sam is 19 year old cashier at Hot Topic who is studying to become a dancer at West Florida University. Andy Biersack...
6.6K 378 14
Vampires and Werewolves have hated each other for centuries. A vicious war has raged between the two races longer than any living being can remember...