Limited [Editing]

By starcayle

How will fate play Hallie? Hallie is an 18-year old daughter who is pretty well protected and will soon be r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author's Note
Preview: Awakened

Chapter 32

305 12 3
By starcayle

I was looking at her while I drink my hot chocolate, she sat at the table beside mine. She looks really familiar, this time I didn't hesitate. I approached her, bringing my hot chocolate and croissant along, "Excuse me, can I sit with you?" I asked.

She looked up at me and there was this puzzled look on her face, I was afraid that she'll turn me down but surprisingly, she said yes.

"Thanks." I sat down.

"So, what do you want?" she asked.

"I was going to ask you something." I wrapped my hands around the cup.

"What is it?"

"Are you Michelle Collins?"

She looked at me, startled, "Cathy?"

"Michelle!"

"Oh Cathy, I never thought I'd ever see you again!"

"What happened to you?"

"Well, I broke up with him a year after I ran away. I didn't go back because I'm ashamed to face our parents. How about you? What did you do with your hair?"

I looked around first, "Someone's after us."

"Oh, wait, why are you here in Ireland?"

"Vacation with friends."

"Keep yourselves safe. I heard that there were foreigners that were killed starting last week."

"Oh."

"If you need something, here's my address, telephone number and cellphone number." she wrote them on a piece of paper.

"Okay thanks." I smiled.

"I better get going, time for work. Tell mom and dad that I'm safe and I miss and love them." she grabbed her things and waved goodbye.

I finished my breakfast and went out. I bought a pair of shades from the nearby stand and continued walking. I will go to the nearest museum to enjoy and forget about the world first.

The next thing I know, I was lying on the floor.

-Cathy Collins, 17 years old

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467 4 14
When Elizabeth Brayten and her family visit Florida to meet her Mom's parents, and to see where her mother grew up, she will be faced with many chall...
1.1M 14.6K 37
Living in a world where the dance team is her kingdom, fashion her passion, and judo her secret pastime, Jade Wright's life is as close to perfect as...
1.1K 249 15
πŸ–οΈ Hi ! πŸŽ€ Rose πŸ’– is here πŸ˜„ Get ready for awesome adventure and amazing journeys πŸ˜‰ As the book already said that πŸŽ€ 𝑭𝑢𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑡𝑫𝑺...
240K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...