Bad Boy (DeVante Swing)

By xomelanin

You got a jawline like a model You stay fresh from head to toe Got your own money, never borrow On your grind... More

New Beginnings
Speechless
What a man..
Cool it now
Sorry Not Sorry
Who's baby?
i love you... to death
It all makes sense..
#6
Birthday 🎈
We need a break
We need a resolution
Issa joke¿
It goes down at the Vineyard
Enough
Feenin'
Sparks on the fourth
The nerve
Ride & Slide
Resentment
Biggest Part of Me
To be or not to be?
S'More
Kryptonite
TWO MONTHS
She's Out of My Life
On a Prayer
Love in Competition
Cherish
Utopia
ZMD
Baby Zyla
Separation
Love Shoulda Brought You Home
III
Back at One
Q&A
Bad Boy Q&A
Old Thang Back
My Heart Belongs To U
Heaven Sent
Never Leave
She Wildin'
Final Goodbye

Stay-cation

2.5K 128 136
By xomelanin

Donald Earle DeGrate II
July 22, 2006

"Savannah, Austin look at daddy! Look at daddy babies." Arrington said as the photographer tried to take pictures of the twins. They finally looked up, but didn't smile.

Arrington gave birth to the twins November 7, 2005. Savannah Aaliyah DeGrate came first at 6 lbs 3 oz and then Austin Barrington DeGrate came last at 5 lbs 1 oz. Arrington spent the longest time in labor with the twins and she refused to have a c-section. After us being in labor for 15 hours the twins finally decided to put her out of her misery.

Zyla loves being a big sister. She was so excited when she found out not only does she have another baby brother but she also has a little sister. DJ who just turned two loves to kiss his little siblings. Every time he sees them he smothers them in kisses and sings BaBa Black Sheep to them.

Arrington has been great with all the kids. I don't know how she does it taking care of 4 kids all under 5. She always manages to make each child feel special all while maintaining a household and me. Today is Friday which is usually our date day, but I decided to have a stay-cation. I'm going to take her to Thousand Oaks and we'll spend the weekend there.

Dalvin has agreed to watch the kids along with Kayla and her husband. Now I just have to convince Arrington to go because she's so attached to the kids. She doesn't like being away from them for too long. When the photoshoot was over and the photographer left I checked the time seeing it said 12:02. I walked over to Arrington as she put the twins down to bed.

I kissed her neck and wrapped my arms around her. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

She smiled turning to face me. "I mean you tell that every minute and hour of the day. I would like to think I am."

"That's because I don't ever want a second to go by where you can doubt how much I love you and how insanely attractive I find you." She kissed my lips as we left the twins room. "Baby?"

"Huh?" She turned around from our room door.

"I planned something really special. I want to take you on a little vacation. Before you say anything we'll still be California, we're just going to go to Thousand Oaks."

She looked at me skeptically. "Who's going to watch the kids? Savannah and & Austin aren't even one yet. They still breastfeed I can't just leave them here."

"Baby calm down. Kayla, Xavier, and Dalvin are going to watch the kids. You have pumped breast milk that's frozen in the freezer. They know what to do."

"Okay, but Zyla is in summer camp and DJ is two he's terrible. He's hoing to kill them."

"Okay Arrington now you're just making excuses. You need some time for yourself and to relax. I understand that you're worried, but we're going and that's final. You will enjoy yourself, you will relax, and you will stop talking about it. I already had Christina pack your bags, we are heading out at 3. Dalvin is going to be here at 2:45." She sighed rolling her eyes. I brought her close to me and kissed her forehead. "Please baby, you need to relax. I got you, don't you trust me?"

She looked up at me and just stared before sighing. "Yes Donald, I trust you."

"Okay so just get ready to enjoy yourself. Okay?" I said tickling her.

"Fine okay." She kissed my lips and went in the bathroom.

When I was done getting dressed I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Dalvin with some bags.

"What up man?" He said coming inside.

"What's up? You prepared to deal with four kids?" I asked patting his back.

"Nope, but anything for Arrington." He said smiling.

"Nigga remember she's my wife." I said eyeing him.

"Bruh, I wouldn't try to steal your girl. She got four kids by you, you would always be around."

I laughed and shook my head at his comment. Arrington came downstairs with DJ running behind her. "Hey Dal. Babe I think I'm ready, even though DJ won't get off my leg." She said looking at DJ who latched onto her leg.

"Mommy I go with you?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"No Donald. Your mom and I are only going to be gone for the weekend. Mommy needs to relax okay?" I said picking him up.

"Okay daddy."

"Alright son, you're going to be with uncle Dalvin and auntie Kayla will be stopping by to check on you guys. You gotta be a big boy and take care the house okay?"

He nodded giving me a hug. "Okay. Bye mommy, bye daddy. Down?" He said looking at me to put him down.

Once I sat him down he went to the playroom. "Zyla is napping like always. I told her bye though." Arrington said picking up her bag which I took out her hand.

"Aight, I told her bye when you were in the shower." I said holding her hand to walk out. "Alright bro, see you Monday afternoon." I said dapping Dalvin.

Arrington hugged him. "Thanks Dal."

"No problem sis. Y'all have fun. Yo De please don't get her pregnant again. Every time we send y'all somewhere Arrington come back pregnant."

I laughed at his comment. "We'll see."

We got to the car and began our drive to Thousand Oaks which was about 2 hours away. The drive was peaceful and filled with us actually having adult conversation. When you have kids it's rarely time for you to actually have adult conversation. You barely get time to spend with your spouse unless it's at night when you're going to sleep and Arrington and I knock out as soon as we hit the mattress.

Once we got there, Arrington looked at the house in amazement. I got the bags and helped her out the car. I opened the door and inside the house was just like I planned. It had rose petals on the floor, wine, and fruits. I put the bags in the room and walked back out to Ari who was sitting on the couch eating fruits.

"This is so beautiful baby. You just treat me so good." She said kissing my lips.

"You deserve it all baby. I'll give you the world if I can." I said sitting down next to her. "You hear that baby?"

She scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion. "Hear what?"

"The sound of no kids. We got peace and quiet. Plenty of space to do what we want. We don't have to hear mommy or daddy for three days baby."

She laughed. "Maybe we should start doing what we want now." She said climbing on top of me. I smiled grabbing her ass.

After 4 hours we laid in bed watching criminal minds. Ari laid her head on my chest while the sheets laid sloppily on our naked bodies.

I kissed her for head running my hands through her hair. She looked up at me and smiled brightly. "I love seeing a smile on your face." I said staring at her.

"I love how you continue keeping a smile on my face. You know Donald, I am honestly proud of you. You've come a long way. I really appreciate you, not only for loving me, but for being a great father to our kids."

"I love you and the kids and I'll do anything for you guys. I just think you deserve it because you're literally superwoman when it comes to the kids. You manage your career, marriage, family, friends, and your faith effortlessly. I'm just happy I get to be a part of your life."

"You know what I was thinking?"

"What?"

"You and Jodeci should really make another album. The world needs real music again."

I laughed. "You do realize if we make another album you have to get pregnant again right? Cause you promised me one more."

She chuckled. "You always knocking me up. I hate being pregnant. Especially with the twins. I was an emotional wreck."

"Just one more baby. But don't worry Jodeci isn't making another album for a couple years. I got it all planned out. The guys and I have been talking."

"Good. Let the kids at least get to double digits before I get pregnant. I'm bout to be 34, I can't keep popping out kids like that. You know who else need to come back, Bone Thugs n Harmony."

I laughed at her random comment. "What the hell? I didn't even know you listened to them."

"Whaaaat? I love them, E-40, Snoop Dogg, N.W.A., and lord Jon B!" She closed her eyes. "That white boy is beautiful and he loves black women."

"Really Arrington?"

"What I don't say nothing about you and Halle Berry. I say something about you and Madonna cause.. just ew."

"In my defense we were not together at the time. You wanted to leave and wouldn't talk to me."

"That's no excuse stupid. She ain't even got no body. She got hits, but that's it. No hips, no ass, personality was probably blah."

I couldn't help but laugh at her jealousy. "Okay Arrington you're right. She doesn't compare to you."

"Nigga I know. I'm the fucking bomb. My hair real, skin like cocoa, plump lips, and my pussy tight. NO ONE will ever compare to me and will never hold you down like me. You remember that boy."

"Yes ma'am. I love when you talk dirty." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh, you are just nasty."

"Nasty for you." I said climbing on top of her for round 3.

"Someone save me, the dick is too much." She said giggling.

This is how I love to be. Laughing and making love to my wife. I just thank God who gave me not just a second chance, but multiple chances.

------

Excuse any errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 13.6K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...
961K 30K 67
"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loophole, no back door, no side gate, nothin...
93.9K 2.9K 47
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐈𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐖𝐞'𝐝 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈𝐭' 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥�...
12.1K 763 29
don't play with her, don't be dishonest still not understanding this logic aye, i'm back and i'm better i want you bad as ever don't let me just let...