What a man..

Arrington Noel Cruz
June 7, 1991

I woke up to the feeling of someone rubbing my back and calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw DeVante sitting in front of me with a smile on his face. I sat up and smiled back.

"Good morning gorgeous

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Good morning gorgeous. You slept good?" He asked kissing my forehead.

I nodded. "Good morning. I slept fine. You?"

"I slept great from being next to you. I hope you're hungry, I made you some breakfast." He took a nice plate from behind his back and handed it to me while pouring orange juice into a glass.

"I never had breakfast in bed before. This is nice, thank you."

I said a prayer over my food and then started eating. I looked up at him staring at me. "You're not gonna eat?"

"I'd rather eat other things." He stared directly in my eyes and I cleared my throat while clenching my legs together. I blushed while eating and he laughed as he laid beside me. "You seem so innocent but when you write music it's as if you're an experienced goddess. If I didn't know any better I'd almost think you weren't a virgin before last night."

I looked up at him. "H-how'd you know?"

He wrapped his arm around me. "It's the way you carried yourself and to be honest, I've experienced quite a few amount pussy in my life and yours was the tightest I've EVER experienced. There's no way you had sex before, though you were doing things like a pro."

I chuckled. "To be honest I always thought I'd get married first then lose it but I guess that's not always what happens."

"Do you regret it?" He said as he turned my head for me to look him in the eyes.

"No, not a single thing." He smiled a huge smile and kissed my lips. This man is about to change my life I can already tell. Like I said before DeVante is a MAN. He knows how to talk to you, how to touch you, treat you, and how to make your panties leak in an instant.

"When you're done, I'll be in the bathroom running you a bath." I nodded as he got up in just his pajama pants. The tattoos on his skin were just mesmerizing to me. I drank my orange juice and put the plate on the side.

I pulled the covers up with me and stood to my feet. Immediately a stinging sensation ran through my legs but I managed to make it to his bathroom. He sat there watching my every move. I stood by the door and he motioned for me to come to him. He slipped the bed sheet from around me and kissed up and down my body before leading me to the tub. He helped me get in and I let out a sigh because the hot water felt so good on my aching body. He pulled up a chair and put bubbles in the bath. He used a rag to clean me up, soon his hands started trailing through the water and he touched my body. He moved his hand down to my thighs and separated them. His long thick fingers found their way into my slit and I let out a chilling moan. He leaned down and kissed on my neck. Once the session was over and the water got cold he helped me out the tub and wrapped a towel around my body. He carried me bridal style to the room and laid me on the bed to dry me.

He got some lotion and started massaging my legs, my stomach, my breasts and my neck. Then he turned me over and massaged my back, his hands started trailing towards my butt and he made sure to give it a firm grip every time he passed the lotion on it. I turned back over and he hovered over me just staring into my eyes. It was like my soul was leaving my body and I was allowing it to. I put my hand to his cheek and he grabbed it kissing each finger. He kissed my lips so softly as if I was gonna break. Luckily Kayla made me pack clothes because she "had a feeling it was gonna be a looooong night." He put on my underwear and my bra, not before playing with my nipples. He slipped on my dress and planted another kiss on my lips.

"You ready for the studio baby?" He asked squatting in front of me.

"Kind of.. I'm just nervous about the guys. I don't want them thinking I'm easy or nothing. It's not in my character to have sex with someone I'm working with or to even have sex at all."

"Trust me they won't say nothing and if they do, don't pay attention. Other people's opinion on your life don't matter, at the end of the day they aren't God." He said with a stern look.

"People are gonna always talk, that's just life

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"People are gonna always talk, that's just life. You're gonna be miserable if that's what you always think of before you make a decision; whether or not this person is gonna say something or disagree with your action. You had sex, it was your first time so we both know you aren't a ho. You're intelligent and you carry yourself like a lady so no one can ever say anything bad. You're the typical good girl, but for me you've been bad and there's nothing wrong with that."

I touched his face and admired his eyes. "I guess you're right."

"I am, now I'm gonna go change so we can go." He got up and went to his closet to look for clothes. I sat there watching his every move. Watching how his jaw clenched from time to time when he was deciding on which shirt to wear, the way he puts on his watch, ties his shoe strings, and even buckles his belt. Everything about him was just majestic to me. He looked as if he could make shitting look good.

"Aight Ari, let's be out. You heading home after or you're coming back?"

"I mean your place is better than being cramped in my hotel so I guess I'm staying."

He laughed. "We gotta work on finding you a place.. Eventually you can just live here when you feel the time is right?"

I looked at him as we walked to his front door. "What exactly are we doing?"

He stopped in front of the door and looked me straight in the eyes.
"I like you, you like me. I know that I want you and I will have you. I'll admit it to you now, I can be a very possessive person. When my mind is made up there's no changing. You will be mine. When? Well that's all on you, but for now we're taking this at a steady pace since I know you not used to this."

I nodded and averted my eyes as he opened the door for me. Something about what he said turned me on and lowkey scared the hell out of me because I've never been someone who's possessive.. Hell I barely been with anyone at all.. All I know is, I ain't bout to be getting my ass beat like no dude. I will fight back and have my Haitians pull up on that ass.