Green Mountain Dew (SQUIP x R...

By ghostieboii

I freaking love the SQUIP, so why not make an x Reader for it? Also, in this SQUIP is a he, and reader is gen... More

.:Chapter 1:.
.:Chapter 2:.
.:Chapter 3:.
.:Chapter 4:.
.:Chapter 5:.
.:Chapter 6:.
.:Chapter 8:.
.:Chapter 9:.
.:Chapter 10:.
.:Chapter 11:.
.:Chapter 12:.
.:Chapter 13:.
.:Chapter 14 (pt. 1):.
.:Chapter 14 (pt 2):.
.:Chapter 15:.
.:Chapter 16:.
.:Chapter 17:.
P R O M O T I O N ! !
.:Chapter 18:.
.:Chapter 19:.
.:Chapter 20:.
.:Chapter (4)20:.
.:Chapter 21:.
.:Chapter 22:.
Let's get serious.
Post-Story Update!

.:Chapter 7:.

5.5K 192 26
By ghostieboii

Brooke took out a mirror and fixed up her bright whore red lipstick. While she did that, Chloe turned to (Y/N). "Hey, you wanna come ride with us? We were going to drive around, maybe get some frozen yogurt later. You up for it?" she asked. (Y/N) smiled. 'Yes..' SQUIP said. "Yes.. But- uh, I'm supposed to be back home before 10 o' clock," they said, making Brooke look at her confused.

"Haven't you ever stayed out past a curfew before?" she asked. (Y/N) blushed, embarrassed, and looked down. "Yes," he began. "Not that much though," he finished, speaking for them. "Oh. Well, would you like to tonight?" Brooke asked. "Well.. Uh.. Yes. Although, I hate to worry my Mom. Sorry, girls, but maybe when it's earlier in the day," they replied.

Chloe scoffed, and told Brooke to go with her. But she didn't listen and stayed back. "I didn't like to worry my Mom that much, either. Now I just tell her that I'm going out, but I understand where you're coming from," she said, a smile accompanying her story. Chloe called Brooke, and they said their farewells.

((Sorry this one is so fuckin short))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 208 38
(Sorry this is from the point of view of a girl reader. If you're a boy, then Adapt, Improvise, Overcome. Also, I'm gonna have to tweak some things a...
23.6K 507 17
What if you had a squip? Would you fall in love with it, hate it, or just use it to get popular. In this story YOU are controlled by a squid and from...
28.5K 836 38
Be More Chill, reader insert fanfic. You, the reader, are a new student and Middleborough High where you meet Jeremy Heere, a nerdy, kind of insecure...
14.6K 444 18
Be more chill, reader insert fanfic. You can't stand high school. It gives you massive anxiety and one day you snap and can't take it anymore. A pee...