Riverdale imagines /+more

By fairyjins

[COMPLETE] DONT READ THIS IF YOU EXPECT REALLY GOOD QUALITY IMAGINES Gifs / preferences / imagines Of our bel... More

~0:1 archie andrews~
0:2 Kevin Keller
0:3 Jughead jones
0:4 #charchie
0:5 how you met
0:6 Jughead - the real Cinderella
0:07 the truth sucks
0:08 things end
0:09 stay
0:10 the truth sucks pt.2
0:11 I'm out
0:12 y/n & Veronica
0:13 Jason Blossom's smile
0:14 Cole sprouse :)
0:15 A/n
0:16 poems for days
0:17 The truth sucks pt.3
0:18 Jughead jones the third
0:19 Twin fury
0:20 Juggie
0:21 Jughead
0:22 Archie
0:23 Jughead Jones
0:24 Lili Reinhart
0:26 Reaction
0:27 your best friend
0:28 your contact name on their phone {boys + girls}
0:29 Sibling
00:30 Devotion
0:31 Cheryl - I'm here
0:32 "you left" (devotion pt.2)
0:35 hidden [requested]
0:36 ships :)
0:37 beauty in kindness [requested]
0:38 everything is okay [requested]
0:39 confessions [requested]
0:40 birthday[+ship] *requested
0:42 polly & jason
0:43 stay pt.2
0:45 Talk show
0:46 feelings and birthday parties
0:47 hate me or kiss me
0:48 will you be mine? [requested]
0:49 spin the bottle
0:50 forbidden
0:51 true feelings - requested
0:52 Chic
0:53 Chic (finale)
0:54 Playing a character
0:55 Y/n is a serpent? (Gif)
0:56 Toni Topaz
end
goodbye

0:33 cheater [requested]

13.9K 312 83
By fairyjins

Requested by : Fuinnforever05
Request: an imagine where Archie cheats on the reader with Veronica and all the gang know about it except for kevin, since he is the reader's best friend. With a happy ending.

A/n : i hope i do this well

"You are beautiful." Archie whispers to Veronica as she sits down next to him, at the lounge where everyone meets..

"Archie, don't. The rest of the group or y/n, will be here any second now." Veronica warned.

"They don't have to find out." Archie smirks, wrapping his arms around Veronica.

"Find out about what?" Betty says, startling the pair, her own arms around Jugjead's waist.

Veronica quickly shrugs the ginger off of her, and turns to Betty with an innocent smile.

"Nothing." Is her one word reply.

"Nothing?" Jughead questions, cautiously- staring at Archie.

Archie nods and looks away, clearly ashamed.

"Why did you have your arm around someone that isn't your girlfriend then? Does not seem like nothing." Betty continues to pry.

Like deers caught in headlights, Veronica quickly rushes to Betty.

"B, it is not what it seems. Don't worry." Betty gives Veronica a small yet unsure nod. Meanwhile, Archie was moving uneasily on the sofa, due to the way Jughead stared at him .

Before anything else could be said, your laugh mixed with your best friend , Kevin's, laugh fills the room.

"You actually told him that?" You say in between laughs, Kevin trying to shush you. You catch on and stop laughing.

"Hey guys." You greet, with an award winning smile. However, everyone besides kevin, is dead silent to your greeting.

"You can cut the tension in here with a knife." Kevin jokes, which causes everyone to look away.

Veronica sits alongside Betty and Jughead, while you take a seat next to a nervous Archie. Kevin smirks at you two, as he sits on a chair- to which you respond with an eye roll.

"You okay?" You ask your boyfriend, holding his hand on your thigh. He visibly relaxes and only nods. Right on cue, Cheryl enters the lounge.

"Hello Scooby doo gang! Thank you for coming on such short notice, as some of you already know -tomorrow, Saturday, is my cousin- Y/n's birthday. You are all invited to my place, to celebrate. Don't worry it's friends only and my parents are out of town for business- so don't worry- nothing could kill the mood." Cheryl gives you a small gentle smile, you were the only family that cared so of course she appreciated you dearly.

Your friends awed at you both, since the family bond radiated off your faces. Cheryl cleared her throat and told everyone, she was done and leaves the room. Her ginger hair flowing lightly as she walked away.

Archie leans over to kiss your cheek and whispers that tomorrow will be a great day. You squeeze his hand, and smile around the room. Your smile drops when you catch Betty staring at you and Archie... disgusted. What?

"Betty." You mumble.

Betty snaps out of her trance and looks into your eyes, "yeah?"

"Everything alright?" You ask her. She only nods and stands up, exiting the room; Jughead following suit behind.

"That was weird." You mumble awkwardly. Kevin waves his arms around for your attention, once you look at him he says," I will go ask." You give him a grateful sigh.

Veronica clears her throat and Archie lets go of your hand, "Arch, we need to practice..."

You look between the two... practice? Practice what??

"Y/n, Veronica and I are practicing this song for the talent show."

"Talent show?" You give them a confused expression.

"Yeah, Mayor Mccoy said there would be a town talent show." Veronica intervenes.

"Ah okay." Although you are still unsure of what they are claiming.

Your boyfriend and friend say their goodbyes , leaving you alone in the lounge.
* * *

"Kevin!" You yell, recognizing your best friend once he entered Cheryl's home.

"Happy birthday babe." He grins, handing you a small box.

"Awe Kev, you didn't have to.."

"Sush, I did have to . I love you Y/n. Now open it!!"

"Love you too." You open the box and find a key chain. It was not an ordinary key chain though, this key chain had Kevin's initials, in half a heart. Kevin realized you were probably confused and he showed you his own key chain, his had your initials.

"Thank you." You smile, you appreciated the small yet sweet gesture. Kevin gave you a hug and told you that Betty would not tell him what was wrong the other day. You thanked him once more and finally convinced him to talk to another guest- Joaquin.

"Y/n." Someone calls. Archie.

"Hey handsome." You coo, hugging him the minute he is in front of you.

"Hi, happy birthday."

"Thank you."

He lets go of you and says he needs get a drink.

Okay... he seemed off... you pushed the bad feeling you had away and kept the smile on your face.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" Betty compliments, Jughead standing beside her- nodding in agreement.

"You are stunning." You say, hugging them both.

"Everyone is arriving all at once. I can't keep track of who is here." You hear Cheryl complain, to her friends and Reggie. Jughead snorts and says it would not be a party without Cheryl complaining, you playfully glare at him and tell the couple to get some food. They say thank you right after handing you your gift, Betty asked for you to open it later.

Veronica was the last to arrive, you quickly realize her dress is too revealing. Which makes you feel uncomfortable and awkward. She sees you and waves, however she doesn't approach you, she seems to be looking for someone. Oh whatever happened to your friendship with her?

**

Nobody's POV

Veronica felt slightly guilty when she noticed Y/n frown, due to her avoiding her. However, she felt too embarrassed to talk to her.

"Archie." Veronica whispered once she got to the kitchen. No sign of him, a light tap on her shoulder made Veronica yelp.

"Hey V." Betty said, looking behind Veronica. Betty suspected something, and so did her boyfriend, Jughead, but neither of the pair wanted to accuse Veronica or Archie of something they could not completely confirm. However, that hug from yesterday was making them question, just how innocent Veronica and Archie were.

"Hi Betty." Veronica hugged Betty, a short hug. As if on cue though, Veronica's phone dinged.

Veronica excused herself and checked her notifications.

Archie
Baby girl, I am upstairs. Third room to your left. Be quiet.

Veronica shuddered with anticipation, and quietly headed upstairs to her lover. She thought no one noticed, but she forgot that a certain blonde was right behind her.

Betty warned Jughead, who told Betty that they could not keep the secret truth from Y/n. Cheryl overheard their conversation and ran upstairs, she did not want you to hurt.

"What the Fůck!!!" Cheryl yelled, everyone downstairs going silent. You hear mumbles upstairs, and Cheryl screaming a string of curse words.

Betty widens her eyes and rushes towards you, not allowing you to check on what was happening. Wait, where was Archie? You were conversating with Kevin and Joaquin, that you hadn't seen Archie since he arrived.

"I am sorry." Betty cries, you give her a weird face. Huh?

"Fo-" Veronica ran down the stairs zipping up her dress, Archie right behind her in only boxers.

Oh. K. Cool.

"How could you!?!?" You accuse.

"I am sorry." Archie apologizes.

"Me too." Veronica mutters, her cheeks red.

"Jughead and I knew, we did not have proof to show you. We are sorry." Betty speaks up, standing inches from you. You give her a smile and nod knowingly.

"Out. Get out of this house and out of my life!" You raise your voice .

"You are out of the Vixens! Rats, out now!" Cheryl screams at Veronica and Archie. Both of them rush past you and you sigh.

"You okay?" Reggie asks approaching you from behind and opening his arms for a hug. You accept the hug and nod. You were okay, you would take what happened as a lesson nd it was your birthday! You would celebrate the rest of the night with true friends and family.

"Group hug!" You shout, still in Reggie's arms. Everyone rushes into the hug and you laugh.

**

"-Happy birthday dear Y/n. Happy BIRTHDAY to you." Your friends finish singing. Cheryl on your left and Kevin on your right.

"Make a wish!" Kevin cheers, rubbing your shoulders. He would have a deep conversation with you later.

You look around and think inside your head,

I have all I need.

And boy you did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 44 11
In which Betty is like Joe from the Netflix show You.
42.6K 593 22
⋆ ࣪.! SAD BREAKFAST CLUB 🗯️⌒☆💉 - in which 13 year old logan wrote imagines for the riverdale cast & characters! © hizzolovechi...
999K 14.9K 169
Riverdale preferences and imagines REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
187K 2.2K 31
A Sweet Pea Social media x real life story [BASED AFTER SEASON 2] [ DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SEASON 3] [BASICALLY THIS IS JUST MY IMAGINATIO...