My Husband ➳ Ross Lynch (Comp...

By DaniAsAWriterOMG

Sequal to My Fiancè Ross Lynch. THERE IS A TRIOLOGY! 2014 {all rights reserved to poptropicotaku} More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Character Chart
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sad News And Good News
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

1.1K 28 8
By DaniAsAWriterOMG

Credit to @rossshorlynch2 and @thecrazyone21

{wow, 1 or 2 years later I write this...anyway, this chapter has terrible smut because I was like 11...I'm going to turn 14 soon so I apologize xD}

*A week later...*

It has been a week since R.J was born but also his twin died. I feel so sad for Zoe. She is taking it really badly.

#CALL FROM DR. RICHARDSON#

I answered the call and it was the one and only...

D- Doctor M-Me

D- Mr. Lynch?

M- Yes that's me.

D- Well I have shocking news!

M- What is it doctor?

D- Ross Jr's twin? She's alive!

M- What?

D- Well, she didn't breath because of the umbelical cord. You and Zoe left and your phones were turned of the whole week so we could not tell you!

M- Thank you, doctor.

D- Name?

M- Um, Rhylee Zoella Lynch

D- Okay. Come pick her up.

M- Thanks doctor.

D- Mhhmm.

I screamed so Zoe came running in.

"What happened?" she asked.

"R.JS TWIN IS ALIVE!" I screamed.

She screamed and I ran to her and spun her in the air. She was literally crying and I was too.

"OMG MOM AND DAD! SO MUCH SCREAMING!" Rebecca laughed.

"Well you do have another sister!" I laughed.

She came running.

"What?" she said, wide eyed.

"Her name is Rhylee Zoella Lynch." I said.

Rebecca squealed and ran to me and hugged my legs.

"You named her after mommy!" she squealed.

R.J started to cry.

"I got it." I smiled.

I walked to R.J's crib and lifted him. I cradled him in my arms and put a pacifier in his mouth. He sucked on it and he stopped crying.

"Okay. Your coming with me." I smiled.

I played with his finger and he smirked. Typical R.J.

I walked back to my bedroom.

"Oh, Ross. The triplet's birthday is tomorrow." she smiled.

"We need something cool. Let's invite my family over. And let's invite mini R5 too." I giggled.

"Mini R5?" Rebecca asked.

"Its just me and your uncles and aunt miniature sized." I chuckled.

"Seriously Ross?" Zoe smiled.

"Yeah!" I laughed.

Rebecca rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Rebecca, did you eat breakfast? A four year old needs food!" Zoe said, tickling her.

"Y-yes-s!" she laughed..

"Good!" I laughed, cradling R.J.

R.J wiggled his toes. I felt his soft skin. DAMN IT IS REALLY SOFT!

"Okay. Rebecca, go play." Zoe chuckled.

Rebecca nodded and I handed her R.J to put in his crib.

"Babe, I need you. I need your body. I haven't had it in a long time." I said.

"Yes." she whispered.

(ITS GONNA GET DIRTY)

I smashed my lips on her lips. Her lips were soft but she wanted to go hard.

I grabbed her butt and she wrapped her arms around me neck. I slammed her to the wall. She tugged on my shirt. I broke the kiss to take off my shirt. I put my lips on hers again. I began to take her shirt off and she did as I wished.

I unbuckled my pants and slid it down. I was only in my boxers. I slid Zoe's pants off. She slammed me to the wall and grabbed my di**. That turned me on...A LOT.

"Strip babe." I smirked.

"What?" she asked.

"Strip." I smirked.

She smirked and she pushed me to the floor to watch. She twerked and danced around me for a bit. She slid slowly off her panties and threw them to me. I banged my feet on the floor because excitment overflowed my body.

I unclipped her bra and she threw it to my chest. I smirked at her. She put her a** on my legs and leaned back. I kissed her on the lips hard. She pushed me to the bed. She slid my boxers off and I threw it to the ground. We were both completly naked.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded. I took out a condom and slipped it on.

I slipped three fingers in her without warning. She moaned loudly. I smirked at her moans.

I slipped my dick in her p**sy. I thrusted my hips back and forth, side to side. The harder I got, the moaning would get louder.

I was coming inside of her and when I reached, I slipped out. I licked my fingers with pleasure.

I put my d*ck on the side of her face.

"Suck." I ordered.

She sucked on the tip of my d*ck but then put it all in her mouth. She went deep when she swallowed.

I took my dick out and we both flipped over. We were both sweating but I have to admit. It was the best...sex...ever...

----------

I'm sorry! I feel kinda uncomfortable writing sex chapters. I'm only 11 years old so its kind of creepy and weird but the rest of you are teens so u need a little touch of dirtiness in. Thanks ;)

-Dhanna

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.2K 56
"You're so incredibly strong to be able to live through such a difficult life. If that's not the true definition of beauty - being that strong - then...
13.9K 660 30
Being the only one left in your family to look after your little sister. I need the help. Cover credit to @haileexoxo thank you so much girl! Best Ac...
2.1K 87 14
🎀 A Ross Lynch Story Where a boy and a girl hookup one summer Night and things get a little too out of hand My baby, my baby You're my baby, say i...
12.2K 345 25
18 years ago, Ashley and Ross had had Carter, and just a bit after that, Rydel and Ellington had had Ariel. Now, they've started their own lives toge...