Chapter 5

A few weeks later----

I was walking through the store until I saw a magazine with me and Ross on the cover.

SEVENTEEN MAGAZINE: ROSS LYNCH HAS A NEW BABY ON THE WAY? FIFTH BABY ON THE WAIT!?!?

The picture on the front cover was when my hand was on top of Ross's when it was on my stomach.

Ross doesn't know that I'm now three months pregnant. He thinks I'm like a month. Should I tell him? This is hard!!

If I tell him, he is going to think I didn't trust him. If I don't tell him and he finds out, he is going to be mad I sown trust him. Either way is the same...

My belly was like a weight gain. Nothing much. My back slightly hurts but I try not to complain in front of Ross.

I bought the groceries and went home, setting it on the table. Ross took the children to his interview so I wouldn't stress out. Sure...

I heard a few noises but it must be nothing.

bang! bang!

"Hello?" I exclaimed.

No answer.

I shrugged and kept organizing the kitchen.

"I'm back." a voice whispered.

I turned around and saw Laura with gray duck tape getting ready to put on my mouth.

"Sit down." she ordered.

I sat down on the floor and put my arms around my stomach.

She put tape on my mouth and dragged me to a closet and locked it. She tied rope around my ankles and my wrists. She smirked and closed the door. I wriggled and wiggled all around.

CRACK! Boosh!

Laura was breaking everything. Crashing and breaking, pounding and kicking. I tried to reach my phone but I couldn't.

"Ross..." I whispered while I quietly cried.

I was so fruatrated trying to break free...

"Ross!" I screamed but it sounded more like 'Msss'.

Laura opened my door and smirked.

"I'll leave you here. Hope someone finds you." she smirked and closed the door. I heard the front door open and close.

3 hours later...

It was so hot in the little closet. I finally heard the front door open and Ross giggling but I heard a silence.

"Zoe!?" Ross screamed.

"Mommy!?!?" Rebecca screamed.

I could hear they were running all over the house, on top of all of the shards.

"ZOE WHERE ARE YOU?!?" Ross screamed.

He finally opened my door. You could see he had a teared-stained shirt and tears in his hazel eyes. He ran and cut the rope with a knife. My wrists and ankles were red because of the blood circulation. He carefully ripped the tape off my mouth, trying not to rip my hairs.

"Baby...what happened?" he cried but whispered.

"L-laur-ra." I silently cried.

He began to cry hysterically. I pulled him into a hug. He cried on my shoulder. He was shaking a lot and you could hear his sniffles from like a mile away. He couldn't stop crying. I rubbed his back with my thumb. He put his hands lower. He picked me up and he walked to the bedroom. I put my head in the crook of his neck. He placed me down on the bed. He took off his shirt and grabbed the kids to sleep with us. We put the covers on all of us and we all fell into a deep sleep.