Chapter 22

Riker's POV

We walked in Six Flags and it was HUGE. We got through the security and ran in. Some girls were screaming because we were here.

"R5!" the girls screamed.

We took selfies with them and quickly went back to our walk.

"Riker?" Laura asked.

"Hm?" I responded.

"Whatcha wanna do?" she smiled.

"Maybe, um, ride Superman?" I asked.

She smiled and grabbed my hand. We ran to the ride...

Ross's POV

Riker and Laura ran off to the rollercoaster called Superman. Now it was just me, the kids, Rydel , Zoe, Rocky, Ratliff, and Ryland, and also Rydel's daughters.

"What do you wanna do, Becca?" Zoe asked.

"Rollercoaster!" she giggled.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"She is EXACTLY like you but girl form and young." Zoe smiled.

I still had Shor and Juliet who wanted to go on the rollercoaster too. For one year olds, they are pretty tall.

I set them on a three-seat rollercoaster seat and sat with them. They were giggling and smiling. I put the lapbelts and brought down the thingy majiger and done.

Zoe also did the same actions with Ryder and Rebecca. By the way, this was a kiddie - rollercoaster.

I put my arms around their tiny necks and their hazel/brown eyes looked at me with happiness.

The rollercoaster began and I could see the happiness on the kid's faces. The rollercoaster went up and down side to side and they all giggled and smiled. I put a smile on my face and Shor wrapped his arms around my torso and looked up at me with happiness. I kissed the top of his forehead. Juliet began to lean in to rest her head on my belly. I kissed her forehead too and she smiled.

The rollercoaster was good (well, for kids) and we all giggled and smiled after. We walked out and Shor tried to keep his balance but fell. Zoe helped him up and Shor smiled.

"How was it?" I asked.

"It was awesome, actually." Zoe smiled as Rebecca played with Ryder happily.

I looked at Shor and Juliet and they were trying to wrestle each other. Juliet is a tomboy :P

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Yeah!!" the little triplets screamed.

Me and Zoe giggled.

"Hmm?" Rebecca said, clearly not paying attention.

"Oh, nothing." I smiled, kissing Rebecca on the cheek.

After a few moments of thinking, a little light bulb lit off.

"Let's go to the boardwalk!" I exclaimed.

Zoe smiled and pecked my cheek and nodded. She is so understandable...

We all ran off and tried to find a game.

"LOOK!" Zoe screamed, pointing at a banana with a sombrero and a mustache.

I chuckled at what she wanted so badly.

"Hey guys, let's see your mommy play!" I giggled.

The children nodded and watched Zoe.

"Hello! 5 darts for three dollars, 10 darts for six dollars." the man said.

She paid him three bucks to get five darts.

She used the darts usefully and did 4/5. That was awesome!

I looked at the kids who stared in awe at their mother playing balloon darts and winning.

"Prize?" the man asked.

"Banana!!" Zoe screamed.

The man smiled and grabbed the banana. Zoe litterally kissed the banana plush.

"Happy?" I asked, giggling.

"Yup." she said, squeezing the banana.

I chuckled at her and went to a basketball game. I really wanted to try that because I'm pretty good at it.

"Me!" I screamed, running to the basketball thing. He gave me some balls as I payed him and I started to throw some balls. I got most of them in so I get to have a cape!!

"Which cape?" she asked.

I looked at around to see a purple cape with some slashes of yellow.

"That one please." I said pointing to the cape.

She gave me it and I put it on. I flexed my muscles as I had it on. Zoe and the kids chuckled and giggled at me.

Shor tried to flex but he had a little bit of muscle for playing basketball with me with his small basketball and playing catch with his small ball.

"Your very strong, Shor!" I giggled.

Shor smiled and jumped on me as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the top if his little head.

We walked around some more and the kids played some games. Juliet, Rhylee, and Ryder ended up getting a HUGE blue dog and Shor and R.J (R.J is not here right now. Neither is Rhylee) got a HUGE plush panda and Rebecca got a basketball with her name engraved in it.

We had a fun time with the kids. We set the lunch on the table as everyone began to join again.

"How was the time?" Rydel asked.

"It was awesome!" I said.

"Superhero?" Rocky asked.

"Mhhmm." I said.

Riker came with Laura and sat down. Laura just kept winking at me and flirting, kind of.

We passed the food and Rocky was all on it. I guess he was hungry?

I got the birthday cake out and put candles and lit them and we sang to the triplets. They giggled as they blew out their candles and we took pictures.

Laura said she needed to go to the bathroom. Better for us.

We took a group photo and we called it a day. We packed all of our stuff in a basket and we all walked to the van.

"Thank you, Daddy and Mommy." the triplets and Rebecca said.

"Your welcome." me and Zoe said.

We got in the van and we buckled then up and we rode off...

-----

Hope you liked this chapter! It was Sooooo long! Thanks guys!!