Chapter 23

When we arrived home, the Lynches took the kids to the playroom so they could drink alcohol and talk.

Ross took out Vodka and El Patrón and everyone began to take a cup except me and Rocky's new girlfriend, Alyssa. She looks so pretty!! She is nice and sweet!

Me and Alyssa were in the kitchen making food for the guys.

"So, are you happy with Rocky?" I asked.

"Yeah, totally. He's nice and sweet and I've known him since forever." she explained, smiling.

"I know. Rock has told me a lot about you." I said.

As me and Alyssa were having a pointless conversation, I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist. I looked up to see Riker. I REALLY thought it was Ross.

"Sup Rik." I smiled, pecking him on the cheek.

He kissed me on the head and greeted me back.

"Whatcha makin'?" he asked, rocking me.

"Tacos." I replied, seeing Alyssa sprinkle the yellow cheese.

"Looks good you guys." he complimneted.

"Thanks." me and Alyssa.

Riker nodded and unwrapped his arms, walking back into the living room.

If your asking, what happened to Laura? Well, she went home. Good for me! :D

Alyssa and I brought the tacos to the living room and everyone said thank you. Ross came to me and his alcohol-stained lips touched mine, supposedly pecking me but it was more like a forceful press but I still liked it.

He smirked at me then walked back to his seat. Yeah, he's gonna get drunk tonight, for sure.

Everyone was chilling, drinking, giggling, laughing. We were having a good time together. I drank a glass of wine and Alyssa drank a sip of El Patrón. Everyone was fine! Woopdy-doo swingly doo-da fine! Ross was kind of drunk so he decided to lay down and put his head on my lap. I played with his blonde mess of supposedly called 'hair' of his and tangled it between my fingers.

"Thank you so much Alyssa and Zoe." Rocky said.

We both nodded and smiled at Rocky. Rocky smiled back and took a sip of his alcohol again.

I turned my attention to Ross and he was asleep on my legs. I looked at the time: 2:46AM!?!

"Its late guys. Wanna stay and sleep for the night?" I asked.

Everyone nodded and I got Ross into his PJs and I got into mine and we both slept in each other's arms...