Chapter 25

{second to last chapter )-:}

Ross's POV

I woke up in the middle of my bed, without clothes except underwear. What happened last night? I can't remember what I did last night...(A/N I Can't Forget About You Lyrics :D)

I found Zoe in just a long shirt and underwear. I kissed her soft spot and she moaned.

"Ross..." she giggle-moaned.

"Mmm, Pumpkin?" I giggled.

"I have news to tell you. It may be good news." she smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"I booked the whole family to go to Orlando, Florida!" she exclaimed.

"Really?" I asked, hugging her.

"Yeah." she gasped.

I think I squeezed her too tight? Yeah, that might be it...This was so good news! I haven't been to Disney since I was seven!!

"I also made breakfast." Rebecca said, bringing toast.

"She did it all by herself." Zoe smiled, putting Rebecca's head in her thigh.

"Yeah!" Rebecca exclaimed.

I forgot to wake up the others. I woke up Shor, Ryder, Juliet, R.J, and Rhylee and put them in their things.

R.J was with me, Zoe had Rebecca and Rhylee and the triplets were wrestling each other.

This family was full of athletes. Wrestlers, soccer players, football players, runners, etc...

We ate the food and we actually liked it. It was good!!

I played with R.J's fingers, knowing he would smirk. And he did ;)

He always smirks like that when I play with his fingers. Its really cute though.

"So, should we pack later?" Zoe asked, breast-feeding Rhylee. Rhylee still likes breast-feeding...

"Yeah, sure. Later." I said, feeling a bit lazy.

"Lazy." Zoe mumbled.

I gave her a fake glare and she did a 'rawr' kind of face. It was so funny!!

Florida is gonna be the best!!! I just know it!!

-----------------

A/N:

Short update, I know. I have homework to do and I just came back to school because spring break is over and its almost 11pm in New Jersey and I'm writing an update just for my Dhannanators :) Thanks guys for the comments and votes. Alyssa will come more often in the triology which you will decide the title.

It has to be My _____ Ross Lynch to match the pattern. It has to be something similar to anything in eternity. Eternal love or stuff like that. You decide! I'll pick the best and if you want to email or kik a cover you are welcome to :)

My Kik- dhanna9

My Email- rodriguez.dana48@yahoo.com

My Twitters- @dhanna9, @TheAnonymousRos, or @R5_UnitedStates

My UnKnown Creator's Fan Club of Me on Twitter- @Dhannanators

My Tumblr- dhanna9

My Instagram- dhanna9

So, everyone decided there would be a triology. Meaning, the last book. If you guys want /shorts/ like kind of like an update on their lives, it could be updated but it'll be short and romantic and cheesy. But when I say shorts, shorts means 1-3 pages maximum.

This is the longest Author's Note I have ever done but I like explaining my life and stuff so I'm going to keep doing it.

Some of you asked me about my personal stuff like my name and stuff. I'll put it below (my basic info and fun facts)

Name- Dhanna Rodriguez-Rosero

Nicknames- Danimals, D, Day, Day-Day, Muddy

Age: 11

Grade: 5 (Currently)

Birthday: October 27 (2002)

Siblings: Britney (10) @OfficialJBsGirl

My Hobbies: Daydreaming, updating on wattpad, hearing music, dancing, and singing.

My Dream Jobs: N.A.S.A , Lawyer, Brain Surgeon, or for my little enjoyment at the end, the arts (music)!!

My Motto: "Music will always be the one thing that I'll understand. Music will understand me as well." -Dhanna

My Crushes: Owen O'Neil (6th grader)

Life Problems: Friendships, Bullying, Dropping Grades, Consistent Headaches.

My Favorite Song: Ready 5et Rock by R5

My Favorite Color: Green, Blue, or Red

Fun Facts: I have three titles in my grade: DareDevil, R5 Obssessed, and Class Clown; I have never been to a concert;

Okay, so that's a little bit about me. Hope you enjoyed the short update and all of you who had questions!!