Thunder Storms (#1 - Semper F...

By caffrey1974

Renee Alexander is a Veteran Army Medic now working as a surgical nurse. A huge storm knocks her power out, a... More

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV

Part XIX

2.2K 87 6
By caffrey1974

Driving past might’ve been a mistake, but it wasn’t because the very people he was looking for were there. He’d not expected Mr. Holbrook to be in front of that particular house. He’d only driven past to see if it was still for rent, as he needed it to bring his plan to completion. The downside was now he’d have to find another place to rent. The upside was so much better. He knew where she was. Getting past all of the people would be easy with the right caliber weapon and his resolve. Armor piercing ammunition was hard to come by because it was illegal, but he managed. Using a bullet like that to stop Renee’s husband and guardians would be a pleasure. He guffawed at the thought of all the dead bodies he would leave in Operation Renee Retrieval, and then cackled at the name of his operation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 10.1K 70
Tug-at-your-heartstrings new adult first love story. What starts as a bet to avoid cleanup duties at her minimum wage cashier job, wins Amelie D'Amic...
780K 30.7K 80
I stood with my back to her, shielding her, and my murderous eyes stared down at the poor excuse of a man, promising unimaginable pain if he dared to...
44K 1.1K 28
Paige, a girl from a broken home, her sister killed herself a few years ago and since then she has been depressed and guilty. She does all sorts of s...
5.4K 271 35
Raised in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew turning 18 would be a harsh reality check. To prepare, she took on two jobs, striving fo...