Daughter of Khione [Editing]

By LovelyAngel13

[HP X PJ Crossover] Bianca Mist is different. Not your normal, ordinary muggle or mortal. She can summon sno... More

Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1 Wizard and Weasleys
Chapter 2 Dog and Diagon Alley
Chapter 3 Anger and Arrangements
Chapter 4 Year 1 - Board and Basilisk
Chapter 5 Year 1 - Sorting and Suspicions
Chapter 6 Year 1 - Library and Learning
Chapter 7 Year 1 - Lecture and Letter
Chapter 8 Year 1 - Position and Power
Chapter 9 Year 1 - Cerberus and Creature
Chapter 10 Year 1 - Match and Mystery
Chapter 11 Year 1 - Christmas and Crave
Chapter 12 Year 1 - Detention and Danger
Chapter 13 Year 1 - First Fight and Farewells
Chapter 14 Strife and Sisters
Chapter 15 Bulls and Banquet
Chapter 16 Catch-Up and Chariot
Chapter 17 Commission and Cruise
Chapter 18 Beasts and Betrayer
Chapter 20 Steamship and Sea Monsters
Chapter 21 Polyphemus and Protect
Chapter 22 Cyclopes and Conflict
Chapter 23 Confrontation and Centaurs
Chapter 24 Rest and Race
Chapter 25 Tree and Thalia
Chapter 26 Year 2 - Rescue and Revel
Chapter 27 Year 2 - Floo Powder and Foe
Chapter 28 Year 2 - Flight and Fates
Chapter 29 Year 2 - Slugs and Secrets
Chapter 30 Year 2 - Damage and Duel
Chapter 31 Year 2 - Potion and Petrified
Chapter 32 Year 2 - Stop and Save
Chapter 33 Year 2 - Prudence and Prize
Chapter 34 Skeptic and Scorpions
Chapter 35 Mania and Mission
Chapter 36 Maze and Mayhem
Chapter 37 Captive and Capture
Chapter 38 Dreams and Display
Chapter 39 Dine and Defy
Chapter 40 Spirits and Stay
Chapter 41 Return and Relinquish
Chapter 42 Detained and Darkness
Chapter 43 Workshop and Wings
Chapter 44 Cave and Collapse
Chapter 45 Frozen and Fall
Chapter 46 Labyrinth and Lost
Chapter 47 Naiad and Neutral
Chapter 48 Year 3 - Venti and Visit
Chapter 49 Year 3 - Certainty and Confession
Chapter 50 Year 3 - Hufflepuffs and Hero
Chapter 51 Year 3 - Dementors and Divination
Chapter 52 Year 3 - Buckbeak and Boggart
Chapter 53 Year 3 - Hurried and Hogsmeade
Chapter 54 Year 3 - Rain and Released
Chapter 55 Year 3 - Weekly and Werewolves
Chapter 56 Year 3 - Truth and Transformation
Chapter 57 Year 3 - Time Travel and the Traveler
Chapter 58 Year 3 - Greetings and Gift
Chapter 59 Teases and Traitor
Chapter 60 Nemesis and Naive
Chapter 61 Accusations and Abnormalities
Chapter 62 Manhattan and Mount Olympus
Chapter 63 Hecate's Children and Havoc
Chapter 64 News and Negotiation
Chapter 65 Secretive and Seek
Chapter 66 Panic and Party Ponies
Chapter 67 Dare and Drakon
Chapter 68 Honor and Hades
Chapter 69 Recognition and Risks
Chapter 70 Bereave and Build
Chapter 74 Year 4 - Dolor and Dependence
Chapter 75 Year 4 - Boot and Burn

Chapter 19 Hide and Hydra

1.1K 39 8
By LovelyAngel13

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Bianca's POV

"Thermos!" Percy screamed as we hurtled toward the water.

"What?" Annabeth and I cried.

We gripped tightly onto the boat straps. I could feel the enemy's arrows and javelins whiz past us. I ducked, still clutching onto the straps.

"Hang on!" I heard Percy shout.

"We are!" Annabeth and I yelled in unison.

"Tighter!"

I closed my eyes shut. I could feel someone grab onto the back of my shirt. Soon, I felt a strong gust of wind, and I could feel the boat flying and bouncing on the waters. Then, we were zooming across the ocean. I finally opened my eyes and felt water splash onto me.

That's what a Thermos does...I like it.

There was an uproar in the cruise ship behind us. I turned around and watched as the Princess Andromeda fade in the distance. Soon, we could no longer see the ship.

"We should send an Iris Message to Chiron," Percy spoke up, now that we were safe from the enemy. Annabeth nodded.

Iris Message?

The thermos caused the wind to spray a mist of water into the air. With the sun, a rainbow appeared in the mist. Annabeth pulled out a gold drachma and tossed it into the water mist. I watched her pray to the rainbow goddess, Iris, to show us Chiron. Soon, his face appeared.

However, there was some kind of light flashing and music booming in the background. I wasn't sure if he could hear us between the noise and the wind and waves, but we told him how we snuck away from Camp Half-Blood, Luke and the Princess Andromeda, and the coffin for the monster dude's remains.

"Percy," Chiron called. "You have to watch out for-" Loud shouting behind interrupted him.

"What?" Percy raised his voice over the noise.

"Curse my relatives!" Chiron dodged a plate flying at him. We could hear the plate shattering somewhere. "Annabeth, you shouldn't have let Percy leave camp! But if you do get the Fleece-"

"Yeah, baby!" Someone behind Chiron hollered. "Woohoooooo!"

We could hear the music getting louder. It was even making our lifeboat shake.

"-Miami," Chiron continued. "I'll try to keep watch-"

Something broke our connection, and Chiron disappeared.

"Well, then," I breathed.

We spent forty-five minutes staring off into the view of the ocean.

"You...what Luke said," Annabeth began, staring at me.

I shrugged. "Well, I don't know whatever prophecy he was talking about, that's for sure."

"You shot ice at that man," Percy recalled.

I nodded. "I'm the daughter of Khione, goddess of snow," I introduced myself.

"But, she's a minor goddess. Why would he say you are a part of this big prophecy?" Annabeth asked.

"You're getting somewhere, Annabeth," I told. "He is correct that I am hiding a secret from you guys but..."

"But?" Percy and Annabeth said.

"Chiron told me not to tell anyone, so...I don't know if I should say."

"We'll keep it a secret!" Tyson promised. I gave him a small smile.

"Is it something important?" Percy wondered.

I inhaled deeply before nodding. "I don't know if you know, but...there is another world out there," I began. "Like how gods and goddesses exist."

I smiled at the thought of my loved ones from Hogwarts and the Burrow. "I'm...I'm a witch," I confessed.

"Hecate's children?" Percy asked.

"Hm...something like that? I'm not really her daughter though," I responded.

"You are a pretty witch!" Tyson exclaimed. "Not the ugly kind!"

"Thanks, Tyson," I laughed.

"So...you are the daughter of Khione and a somewhat descendant of Hecate?" Annabeth clarified.

"Yes, if you put it that way," I agreed to her statement. I pulled out my wand from my duffel bag.

"A wand!" Tyson pointed out. "You have a broom too?"

I smiled, chuckling. "It's back at home."

"How about spells?" Tyson pressed. "Like Abracadabra!"

I frowned, shaking my head. "I can't do spells here."

"So, he's saying that you're the most powerful one out of all?" Annabeth questioned.

My eyebrows drew together. "Aren't there people like me in Camp Half-Blood too?"

Percy and Annabeth exchanged glances, then turned to me.

"Bianca, I've never met anyone like you at camp, and I've been there longer than the others," Annabeth explained. "Plus, you would be called a god or goddess if the immortal parents mated together."

Who am I if there aren't people like me?

My eyes shifted off into the distance.

Why aren't there people like me here? It doesn't make sense. So, my mom mated with a wizard who's either a muggle-born, half-blood, or pure-blood, and then I received both genes? This is too confusing. There aren't people like me at Hogwarts...and now, there aren't people like me at Camp Half-Blood. Great.

Who am I?

Percy and Annabeth noticed my despondent expression over my identity. They assured me that everything will all be revealed to me in time, but I wasn't sure. I just wanted to know who I was.

We finally spotted land. As we approached closer, we could see it was a beach lined with tall hotels and buildings. The water was packed with fishing boats and tankers.

"That's Virginia Beach!" Annabeth pointed out as we got closer to the shoreline. "Oh my gods, how did the Princess Andromeda travel so far overnight? That's like-"

"Five hundred and thirty nautical miles," Percy blurted.

I stared at him. "How did you know that?"

"I-I'm not sure," he uttered, confused at what came out of his mouth.

"Percy, what's our position?" Annabeth interrogated.

"36 degrees, 44 minutes north, 76 degrees, 2 minutes west," Percy reported. He shook his head. "Whoa. How did I know that?"

"Because of your dad," Annabeth assumed. "When you're at sea, you have perfect bearings."

"That is so cool," I commented in awe.

"Other boat is coming," Tyson mentioned, tapping Percy's shoulder.

We all turned around and discovered a coast guard vessel trailing behind us. Its lights were flashing, and it was speeding towards us.

"We can't let them catch us. They'll ask too many questions," Percy told.

"Keep going into Chesapeake Bay," Annabeth instructed. "I know a place we can hide."

I watched as Percy loosen the thermos cap, and a rush of wind sent us whizzing around the northern tip of Virginia Beach into Chesapeake Bay. I watched the coast guard boat fade just like the Princess Andromeda. We finally slowed down once we entered the mouth of a river.

"There," Annabeth directed. "Past that sandbar."

We swerved into a swampy area. Percy parked the lifeboat at the foot of a giant cypress. Vine-covered trees hung over us and provided us shade. Insects sang in unison in the woods. The air was humid and hot, and steam rose from the river. I felt myself begin to sweat.

"Come on," Annabeth ushered. "It's just down the bank."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Just follow." Annabeth slung her duffel bag over her shoulder. "And we'd better cover the boat. We don't want to draw attention."

We followed Annabeth's instruction and buried the lifeboat with branches. After that, we followed Annabeth, who guided us along the shore. Every step we took, our feet sunk in the mud.

"Not a good place," Tyson complained.

Agree.

We spent a few more minutes treading across the mud. "Here," Annabeth gestured.

Before us was a pile of prickly bushes. Annabeth moved a woven circle of branches aside and revealed the inside of the camouflaged shelter. It was small, but we could all fit in it. The walls looked like they were woven from plant material, but they looked pretty waterproof. In the corner of the shelter were all the necessities for camping, like sleeping bags, blankets, a cooler, and a kerosene lamp. There were also demigod provisions.

"A half-blood hideout," Percy recognized.

I turned to Annabeth. "Wow...how did you know about this? Did you made this place?"

"Thalia and I," Annabeth replied quietly. "And Luke."

I didn't know who they were, well, I knew Luke since we just encountered him on the Princess Andromeda.

"So..." Percy began. "You don't think Luke will look for us here?"

Annabeth shook her head. "We made a dozen of safe houses like this. I doubt Luke even remembers where they are. Or cares." She threw herself down on the blankets and started rummaging through her duffel bag.

I could sense the tension, especially with the topic of Luke.

"Um, Tyson?" Percy called. "Would you mind scouting around outside? Like, look for a wilderness convenience store or something?"

"Convenience store?" Tyson perked up.

"Yeah, for snacks. Powdered donuts or something. Just don't go too far. "

"Powdered donuts," Tyson repeated. "I will look for powdered donuts in the wilderness." He turned to me. "Bianca! Come with me to search for powdered donuts?"

I nodded, glancing at Percy and the silent Annabeth. "Sure." I turned to the two demigods. "We'll be right back."

Tyson and I exited the hut and ventured outside.

"Powdered donuts, here we come~" Tyson sang. "Monster Donut!" I heard Tyson cry, pointing at a shop that read: MONSTER DONUT. He ran ahead towards the shop to buy the donuts.

The donut shop, however, did look very odd and strange. It sat in the middle of the woods. It did look new, like it was just built and now opened. The shop had brightly lit windows, a parking area, and a little road leading off into the forest. But, it was just that; no other stores were around it. There were also no cars parked in the lot. I did spot one employee reading a magazine behind the cash register.

But, how was this shop even here?

I began to hear this scraping noise. I turned to the direction of where the sound was coming from. My eyes widened at this monster with multiple necks, each with a hissing reptilian head.

Instinctively, I jumped behind a bush and shrunk myself to hide away from the creature.

"Powdered donuts...donuts...donuts...donuts," I heard Tyson chant from somewhere nearby.

I peeked my head out and took a glimpse at the monster and then at Tyson. It seemed like it didn't mind Tyson, probably because he's a Cyclops.

"Bianca?" Tyson called my name.

I remained behind the bush. I closed my eyes and held in my breath.

Please.

"Hmm...probably back with Percy," he assumed.

My shoulders deflated, and I let out a silent sigh. Quietly, I unclipped my hair clip. I held my dagger close to me, worried that the monster would come out of nowhere.

I didn't want to compromise my hiding spot by turning around to look for the monster, so I used my dagger as a mirror to search for it. I set my dagger down, close to my feet. I angled it in every direction.

I sucked in a breath when I found the seven-headed creature sniffing the ground and the trees. Then, I heard a twig snap a few feets away from me.

"Scatter!" I heard Annabeth cry.

I whipped my head around when I heard something plop near me. "Annabeth!" I hissed when I realize she was right next to me on the ground.

Her eyes widened at me. "Bianca!" She rushed towards me, squatting next to me behind the bush.

This green liquid splashed on an elm tree. We watched as the trunk of the tree began to disintegrate. The tree plummeted for a petrified Tyson, who stood in front of the monster.

"What is that thing?" I whispered, watching Percy pushing both him and his brother aside.

"Hydra," Annabeth replied.

Percy uncapped his ballpoint pen, and his celestial bronze sword materialized. One of the Hydra heads snapped and hissed at Percy's weapon. We watched as he swung his sword at the creature.

"No!" Annabeth yelled.

Percy had already sliced the Hydra's head off, and we watched as the head bounced on the ground and rolled away. Seconds later, the wounded neck of the monster grew two necks and heads. It was now an eight-headed Hydra.

What in Merlin's beard just happened?

"Percy! You just opened another Monster Donut shop somewhere!" Annabeth hissed.

He evaded a spray of acid. "I'm about to die and you're worried about that? How do we kill it?"

"Fire!" Annabeth screamed. "We have to have fire!"

I turned to her with bulging eyes. "Fire?"

"Their heads would only stop multiplying if we burn the stumps before they regrow," Annabeth explained. "That's what Heracles had done!"

Percy backed up towards the river, and the Hydra followed after him. Annabeth moved to his left, and I moved to his right. We tried to distract one of the Hydra heads. Annabeth let out a yelp as one head smacked her into the dirt. I dove for the ground as one head tried to take a bite of me.

"No hitting my friends!" Tyson bellowed, placing himself as a barrier between the monster and us. He began punching the Hydra's heads with his fists like he was in a boxing tournament.

Annabeth and I staggered to our feet. We were being pushed back by the Hydra. We continued to avoid their acid and their snapping heads. I was so tempted to slice their heads, but more would only grow.

All of a sudden, there was this chug-chug-chug sound. The sound even made the river bank quake. I dug my feet into the ground for stability.

"What's that noise?" I raised my voice over the noise.

"Steam engine," Tyson identified.

"What?" Percy asked.

We dove for cover as the seven-headed monster shot acid over our heads.

"There! Prepare the thirty-two-pounder!" Our ears perked at the all-too-familiar female voice from the river behind us.

"They're too close, m'lady!" A gruff male voice alert.

"Damn the heroes!" The female voice cursed. "Full steam ahead!"

"Aye, m'lady," the same male voice responded.

"Fire at will, Captain!" another voice exclaimed.

"Hit the dirt!" Annabeth ordered.

Immediately, we slammed our bodies to the ground and covered our heads. We heard a loud boom coming from the river. There was a bright flash of light and clouds of smoke around us. The Hydra exploded in front of us and splattered us with its green slime that vaporized as soon as it hit.

"Gross!" Annabeth and I simultaneously cried in disgust.

"Steamship!" Tyson hollered.

We watched as this ship chugged towards us down the river. In the center of the ship was a trapezoid-shaped casemate with cannons attached on each side. A flag, which was decorated with a wild boar and spear, was hung at the top. Zombies in gray uniforms were assembled along the deck of the steamship. CSS Birmingham was written in moss-covered letters at the bow of the ship.

Standing next to the smoking cannon that had almost killed us was a familiar girl from Camp Half-Blood.

Clarisse!

"Losers," Clarisse, who wore her Greek battle armor, greeted. "But I suppose I have to rescue you. Come aboard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 110 10
**ON HOLD** "I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero" Taylor Swift "Being a dem...
1.6M 44K 37
"You can't seriously expect us to go to a school for magic!" "You want us to what?" ~~~~~ Dumbledore sends out a distress call to the demigods. Volde...
636K 15.4K 35
(The rewritten version is up) What if Nico had a younger brother? One that wants to take over the world? Not just the world, but wants to achieve imm...
284K 9.6K 34
Betrayed by all of his friends, Percy flees to England and adopts a new family and culture...of wizards? Join our favorite hero as he survives his ne...