My Husband ➳ Ross Lynch (Comp...

Oleh DaniAsAWriterOMG

Sequal to My Fiancè Ross Lynch. THERE IS A TRIOLOGY! 2014 {all rights reserved to poptropicotaku} Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Character Chart
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sad News And Good News
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 16

1K 27 7
Oleh DaniAsAWriterOMG

Zoe's POV

I ran upstairs. I found Laura in my room.

"Laura..." I said through clenched teeth.

"Hi! What's up Zo?" she smiled fakily.

"Oh shut up! Why are you dating Riker?" I asked.

"Money." she giggled.

"Are you drunk?" I asked, disgusted.

"Drugs. Cocaine." she laughed.

She continued laughing like a complete idiot.

"Um okay. Get out of me and Ross's room." I demanded.

"But I don't want to." she giggled.

"WOULD YOU STOP LAUGHING?" I screamed.

She kept on laughing and chuckling and giggling.

"You really get on my nerves Marano." I grunted.

"You do to...Ross." she said. My last name used to be Ross but I'M A LYNCH.

"I'm a Lynch!" I yelled.

"No! Dont be stupid! No one loves you! No one cares about you! Now, Riker is under my trance." she laughed.

"How would Riker do that?" I asked.

"Easy. I came in the house and injected cocaine in him and we did you know...it." she giggled.

I was disgusted. Riker wasn't the problem. That bitch was!

"Did you guys at least wear protection?" I asked.

"I dont remember doof!" she chuckled.

"Just get out of my room." I ordered.

"Fine, fine princess." she laughed.

She stumbled out of the room and I chuckled. I shut the door real fast. Now, time for ME to suffer.

I flopped myself on our bed and just cried. Let out everything on a pillow.

"WHY?!?" I cried.

Why was I crying. The twin. Ross Jr's twin died. It was my baby. I was pregnant with him/her! I deserve to have it!!

I stayed the rest of the morning curled up in my bed, crying myself to sleep...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

412 0 17
It had been five months since I saw him, we are still in love, more so than ever before. This is the story of the real adult beginning of mine and Ro...
391K 7.4K 34
"It took me three whole days to determine whether or not you'd be a good friend, you know?" I tell him, running my fingers through his hair. "Really...
49.2K 771 30
Ross and Laura had been bestfriends ever since they were little. Until Ross introduced her to his family. Riker started developing feelings for her. ...
86.2K 2.2K 56
"You're so incredibly strong to be able to live through such a difficult life. If that's not the true definition of beauty - being that strong - then...