Kidnapped - It's Time For LOV...

By KhanFirdoz

Hey friends! I have majorly interested and wrote HOT update on your demand but I thought to try a romantic on... More

Part #1
PART #2
Part #3
PART #4
Important Note
Part #5
Important Note
PART #6
PART #8
❤Heartly Apology ❤

PART #7

2.3K 119 61
By KhanFirdoz

Hey #Congo #HellyHolics...even me too ❤❤
princess bag award in Pacebooker  Indonesia
All are praising her ...
So thought issiee khushi me 1 part hojaye👌👌
so no bakbak .. enjoy reading love's and shower your blissful love in comment box 👇👇❤❤❤❤❤
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

SWARA POV

I left the leaving room shortly after I had encounter with that basterd ...
offcourse that  kidnapper .He is really a pervert alwaz he want excuse to came near me .. urggg I hate him .. I hate my self ... I could not even get a single hint to escape from  Here . With that thought I went to sleep I mean my evening sleep .
At 8pm  I changed and took a shower . I was really pissed off  There was no way to escape from this penthouses  from that room due to the fact it have password secure lock   and I dont know the damm password. 
Besides it was dark and the woods were dangerous at night. My new clothes, a simple white and flowing shirt and dark jeans felt nice and I was sure I'd never worn something so expensive.

I walked through the halls alone examining the lavish house. It is really beautiful.

.
"How in the hell do I get out of here?" I muttered to myself quietly.
Suddenly a voice sounded behind me with equal quietness.
"Why do you want to leave so badly?"

I cringed and stopped walking slowly turning to face the kidnapper urf basterd sanskar  who looked at me with curiosity.

"B-because," I stammered. "Why would I stay here?"

"Why wouldn't you? Where else do you have to go?"

I thought about his words. He had a good point.
I was low.
I was nothing.
I had nowhere to go.
And he knew it.
He cautiously took my hand and smiled at me.

"I wouldn't mind the company, it's lonely here with just you and  I."

I looked up at him and frowned.

"I'll stay...for the night. Just one night, while I make up my mind."

At this he smiled, a genuine smile, and squeezed my hand lightly.

"As you wish my LOVE ." He smirk and continue "i wish I can let you go... he again continue ....  "but you know how bastered I am.. and I will not let you go from here , I kept you in my Life time prisons "

with that he left my hand and move  to dining area where our food is almost ready to served , feeling rather hungry, I didn't refuse.

I sat up on the table looking around while sanskar prepared chicken of some sort.
The clock on the wall told me it was 9 Pm  and I yawned stretching my arms.

"Don't you get tired?" I asked brushing hair away from my face.

He barely glanced over at me and shrugged. "No, I don't get tired, I don't sleep."

He had changed his cloths, he was now wearing a plain black tank top that showed off his muscular arms and black track pant . It was a far less intimidating outfit then his previous dark leather clothing that he had been originally wearing.

He noticed me staring and looked back at me holding my gaze.

I realized myself I had been staring and quickly looked away pretending to be very intrigued by the table I was sitting on.

I heard him chuckle before saying, "You can watch me ,And I really don't mind instead I LOVE your gaze on me "he said this with the same genuine smile .

"Ummm," i just said  this , I don't know what to speak .

He put down the cooking utensil he had been using and strode over to me.

I eyed him wearily unable to tell if his actions were threatening. He gave a reassuring smile and gently lifted my chin upwards with one finger .

I, unable to meet his gaze, stared off at a distance spot on the table and merely shrugged.

"Why couldn't I heal you?" He asked as he gently traced a finger along the side of my face.

"I dunno." I muttered and tilted my head away from the touch of his hand.

He merely looked thoughtful as he took a last long gaze at me and then he turned and went back to cooking.

     I  had my dinner in complete silence , I told him that if he utter while eating... then I will use slang language and being gentleman he silancly ate his food ... . Yeah I know kidnappers are always bad but this one is extreamly confusion ki dukan (shop) sometimes he is  caring not sometime but all the time , sometimes he behave like pervert .. sometime something ...urgghhhh my thought is block by him... I hate him  but the fact is  he extreamly cute and handsom  with his hot and sexy body .
To mentain his dignity he ate his food  in complete silence .. after finishing my food
without uttering a single  word I directly went and sleep . Because I really scared of his closeness .. his proximity. . His fragrance.

In morning I woke with a start laying flat on my back looking up towards the ceiling, no blankets to cover me.My thoughts were cut off by a loud howling sound from outside the window.

I looked over, faint light flooded through the curtains and I realized I felt very cold.

I swung my feet off the bed and walked over to the window pulling open the curtains to see a horrendous snow storm raged outside and my heart sunk.
No way could I escape from here , I clutch my fist in anger .but at the same time ...a part of me was glad that was the case. And I wasn't sure why.

I made my way down the halls shivering as the winds howled outside.
I felt alone and cold.
As my bare feet padded down the hall I started to worry.

What if he  had left to work or somewhere else?

My worries were soon put to rest when I stumbled upon a door that light poured out from underneath.And I can hear some shower voice .

I sighed with relief and put my hand on the door, hesitating before pushing it open.

When the door was open it felt like summer had suddenly washed over me.

I was now standing in a beautifully lit and comfortably warm bathhouse.

A couple monks wandered about moving towels and such.I approached one cautiously shutting the door behind me.

I wasn't sure why I was looking for him really. I guess I just didn't want to be alone.
I took a breath pushing the curtain aside and stepping inside.

"Sans..oh." I started to say his name then stopped as I took in the sight before me.

There was an elegantly designed hot tub built into the floor and sanskar stood beside it with only a towel around his waist.

"Very sorry I didn't mean too barge in like this I'll just uh..." I had quickly turned my head away towards the wall my face flushing and turning red.

He was caught off gaurd slightly but he chuckled. "It's quite alright Love"
And with that he turned back to the tub and let his towel fall as he stepped into it. "Feel free to join me if you want."

I stared at the ceiling intently fumbling for words. "No that's, um, I mean...I don't want to disturb..."

He cut me off holding up his hand. "You're not disturbing me, I'd be glad for the company. So long as your not uncomfortable."

I glanced over at him for a second. His back was facing me and he was completely submerged in the water other than his chest and rest of his upper body.

"I'm not uncomfortable." I said uncertainly my face beet red. Fortunately he couldn't see that.

"Well then please by all means." He said motioning to the water.
Grumbling to myself I pulled off my shirt and jeans leaving me in my bra and underwear then I cautiously walked to the tubs edge.

He turned his head to look at me. I could see he was eyeing me the way a predator might eye its prey.

I tried not to look at him and dived into the water submerging myself to hide my body.
When I popped my head back up to the surface he was no longer looking at me but instead had his eyes closed and head tilted back enjoying the water.(swara ka Sanskari sanskar😉)

I stayed where I was and gazed for a long time at him until I realized I was once again staring so I looked away swimming to the edge of the hot tub where there was a seat built into it.
We sat there in silence for a long while before he spoke.

"Why are you so weary of me?" He asked softly and opened his eyes again to look at me.

"You don't have to be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you you know."

I looked over at him meeting his gaze. As our eyes met I felt something stir inside me. An odd fluttery feeling that I hadn't really felt before. It made me blush and I looked away and walk off silently.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Precap : May be demanding swara ... or
I really don't know ... or better you wait for the next part 😉😉😉
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
***Note:
Windows are made of rode n glass no way to escape . If I want then I will make her run .😉😉but for now only romance no marathon 😂😂😂😂
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Written in 3 hours any mistake please forgive and don't be kanjuss while commenting 😉😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.7K 36
SOME COLLECTION OF STORIES WRITTEN BY ME... WELL I LOVE ROMANTIC STORIES... SO IF U R A FAN LIKE ME OF ROMANCE SO PRESS THE CLICK BUTTON AND START RE...
1M 50.6K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...
Us By Better not

Short Story

373 68 16
Hello everyone! Just started writing. Trying and checking my writing skills. Let me know what you think about it. Please don't hate and if any mistak...
63.9K 2.6K 7
"Jaan(an endearment used by lovers) you are looking so beautiful."he complimented her. Indeed she was looking like a nymph,straight from heaven, onl...