Taka of Fairy Tail

By TakaKazami

A story of a would girl in the magical world. She tries her hardest to live, and survive in the harsh world... More

Taka Kazami
~Author's Note~
Day 1 - The Beginning
Day 2 (Part 1) First Day
Day 2 (Part 2) *Flashback*
Day 2 (Part 3) Newbie
Day 3 - New Friends
~Author's Note~
Day 3 - PARTY!!!
~Authors Note!!!~
Day 3 (Part 2) - Memories... OF MARRIAGE?!
A day with Natsu
Cursed
New Friend and New Partner
Another Job
A/N
Meeting a celebrity
STOP READING THIS

Yoru the Exceed

133 3 0
By TakaKazami

Basic Informaion

Fur Color: Black with White mustace and paws.

Eye Color: Yellow

Guild mark placement: Back (Yellow)

Favorite

Color: Yellow

Food: Banana

History

Yoru was found by Taka when Taka was released from her water shell. Once she thawed out, when Taka was looking for Natsu, thinking that it was the same day. She found Yoru, abandoned, on the street. He doesn't know who his parents were, but Taka saved Yoru's life, when he was very little. He was about to be eaten by dogs, when Taka came to his rescue and saved his life. Yoru has a strong bond with Taka. He will never abandon Taka, no matter what. They are best friends since the day they first met, to 10 years later, with a strong bond. Their bond may be more strong than Natsu and Happy. Yoru follows Taka where ever the wind took them, until they came to Fiore. They will have new adventures to travel in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3.8K 34
When Natsu breaks Lucy heart, she struggles to pull through the broke up. With less than a week of the break up, she is forced to watch Natsu and Lis...
20.5K 565 23
I had originally posted this on my fanfiction.net account (Sabina of Fairy Tail) but I figured that I would post it here as well! Everyone in Fairy T...
15.1K 409 30
When Lucy Heartfilia loses her memory during an accident that occurred during a job, all of Fairy Tail, especially Natsu Dragneel, is devastated. The...
222K 5.4K 25
This story features an OP (Y/n), who is a Fairy Tail mage. She follows the Fairy Tail storyline with the occasional original content. Oh and another...