Sunshine | Kumirei

By Hibigay

Kumiko Oumae is living the happy high-school life, isn't she? [Cover by no2da on Tumblr] More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentyfour

twentythree

402 15 0
By Hibigay

Although Reina confessed this to Kumiko, they didn't go out immediately. Kumiko had said she needed some time to think about it.

But eventually they started dating and it was awesome, Kumiko loved every day with Reina. She met her parents, who were really nice as well. Her parents loved Reina.

The first time they did 'it' was after almost seven months of dating and going out. Kumiko could never forget it.

The music band did good, gold had become something they were used to by now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952 87 14
Four years ago, Bae Sumin has had her very first hearbreak from her very first and only love. Sumin back then has sworn to herself to never fall in l...
120K 4.8K 41
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
67.5K 1.3K 38
"all i know is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life got a feelin' your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life" ...
3.8K 223 19
In a world full of secrets and lies, how many secrets can a person hide? A story by @Yuri_Mane and @ningmcoui Cover by: @ningmcoui Started: July 30...