Sunshine | Kumirei

By Hibigay

Kumiko Oumae is living the happy high-school life, isn't she? [Cover by no2da on Tumblr] More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour

seventeen

392 17 1
By Hibigay

Reina started to come over more often and was intrigued that Kumiko did not only play the Euph but also enjoyed drawing.

One day Kumiko forgot to hide away some of her Yuri manga she liked to use as reference and Reina picked it up, flipping through the pages.

"Kumiko, I have been wondering this for a while now but," Kumiko looked up from her bed and saw the manga. "are you gay?" Reina finished.

So it had come to this. Kumiko trusted Reina. She had trusted Hazuki and Midori before so why not Reina.

"Yeah, I am actually." She mumbled as she looked over at the picture of Azusa. She picked it up. "This was my first girlfriend. And kinda last."

Reina looked at the picture. "Why did you break up with her?"

Kumiko bit her lip. "She died from lung cancer."

"Oh" was the only thing Reina replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 734 18
Kang Yerim is the daughter of Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun.She always hate her parents because her parents are not ordinary parent.Bae Joohyun or Iren...
3.8K 223 19
In a world full of secrets and lies, how many secrets can a person hide? A story by @Yuri_Mane and @ningmcoui Cover by: @ningmcoui Started: July 30...
67.5K 1.3K 38
"all i know is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life got a feelin' your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life" ...
1.9K 89 11
Promises always have to be kept in order to keep the trust of that person. No one's perfect, but you're always perfect in the eyes of another. Love h...