Sunshine | Kumirei

By Hibigay

Kumiko Oumae is living the happy high-school life, isn't she? [Cover by no2da on Tumblr] More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour

fourteen

404 19 0
By Hibigay

"Alright everyone. We will now go on a run together. Every kilometre there is a little post you can grab something to drink. Be careful when you enter the woods, the ground can get slippery!" Taki-sensei said as the students started to groan.

Kumiko really didn't want to go. She was tired. She was hungry.

"Let's go Kumiko, they'll leave us behind."

She looked up to see Reina standing in front of her. "Since when are you so nice to me?" Kumiko asked suspicion.

Reina rolled her eyes. "Since I decided to do so. And I kinda owe you for the medicine you gave me in the bus. I'll let the fact that you hit me with a pillow slip." Reina then said, holding out her hand for Kumiko to grab.

The brunette grabbed the hand, which was surprisingly warm. "You're way too good for me, oh wonderful Reina."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.8K 105
Twice members are wipped for their maknae Tzu , lets see how Tzuyu handle it, and how far Twice unnies go wipped for their precious and savage Mak...
3.8K 223 19
In a world full of secrets and lies, how many secrets can a person hide? A story by @Yuri_Mane and @ningmcoui Cover by: @ningmcoui Started: July 30...
90K 197 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...