Journey To My Past {Book 1}

By NeveahCarranza

Lloyd has been going through things ever since he lost his father. Lloyd doesn't know what to do. He feels so... More

Pain
Open Your Eyes
Double Nuggets
Nothing But Trouble
Your Life Part 1
His Life Part 2
The Nightmare
Dangerously Happens
My Powers
Suffer
Dad!?...
I'll Never Let Her Down
Your In Trouble
Attacked Part: 1
Jayline Alex Snow Lilly Walker Part: 2
Lloyd's Thoughts
Alex's Thoughts
My Best Friend
I Never Met To Hurt You
Friendship
Where's Lloyd?
A/N
Dark Side Rise
Bad Decision
Lloyd's Gone
All Better
Lloyd's Twin
Journey To Lloyd's Past
I'm In
Goodbye Lexy
Explore
Four More Hours
What Have You Done Now?
Two More Chances
Almost There
War Of Hearts
Without You
This Is Goodbye

I Love You

391 11 11
By NeveahCarranza

Previously on Journey To My Past...

"Cole?" -Jay

"Y-Yeah?" -Cole

"Your In Trouble..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lloyd's Pov
I heard Cole gulped. He started to shake and sweat a little. "W-What!?" Cole asked. Jay smirked. "Run." Jay said. Cole immediately ran. "Leave him alone Jay." Alex said. "He gave you a Hickey!" Jay yelled. Alex frowned. "And?! I let him! Don't act like you do that to Nya!" Alex yelled. Zane snickered. Kai frowned.

"I'm married. Your not!" Jay yelled. "Just leave me and Coke Alone Ok? Just be happy for me for once!" I yelled. Then Alex left. It was quiet for a minute. "Who knew Alex and Cole made out?" Kai asked. No said anything. "I thought they weren't ready." Zane said

"Cole's a good kisser. Who knew? I can say that." Kai said laughing teasing Jay. Jay glared at him. "Shut up." Jay said. "Man.. Did you guys see the way Cole lowered his lips slowly down to Alex's neck?!" Skylor asked. Everyone nodded. "Indeed. I'm impressed." Pixal said.

"Oh and the way Cole just crashed his lips onto Alex's!" Kai said. "I gotta admit it... Cole can kiss." Nya said. Everyone nodded. I snickered. Are they going to talk about this forever?... Just then I decided to go check on Alex...

So I left. It took me about... Uh ten minutes but then I found her and Cole... Talking. They were in the little small tight closet. "You ok?" Alex asked Cole. Cole nodded.

"I-I h-hope that h-he d-doesn't f-find us h-here..." Cole said stuttering. Alex smiled. "You can calm down now..." Alex said. Cole just looked at her in the eyes. Struggling on figuring out what to do.

"Wh-What i-if J-Jay f-finds u-us?" Cole asked. "H-He m-might do s-something d- dangerous...." Cole said shuttering. Alex scoffed. "Cole. Don't let Jay get to you... Your stronger then him. You know that... I won't let Jay hurt or even touch you." Alex said.

Cole smiled. "Th-Thank y-you A-Alex... I-I'm g-glad th-that w-we k-know e-each o-other." Cole said. I just sat there and smiled. I was recording the whole thing again... Alex is going to kill me later on... But it'll be all worth it once it goes on YouTube!

Anyways Alex laughed. "Wh-What's s-so f-funny?" Cole asked. Alex sighed. "Your just so damn cute when you stutter." Alex said. Cole's eyes went wide. He blushed.

"Wh-What!? I-I-I n-n-no I-I-I-I'm n-n-not!!" Cole said shutting his eyes and blushing red as a tomato. Alex laughed. She grabbed Cole's collar and pull him in closer. Cole started at Alex's eyes.

She smirked at Cole. "Yes you are. Don't even think about saying no." Alex said. Alex then crashed her lips on to Cole's. Cole grabbed Alex's waist and pulled her in closer. They pulled away for air.

Cole was still blushing... Alex looked at Cole in the eyes... "Cole?" Alex asked. "Yeah?" Cole asked. "I Love You".........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1K 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
28.8K 978 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...
8.5K 186 27
⚠ TW - implied violence / torture - mentioned self-harm - contains swear / blasphemies - blood - depression ⚠ ❝ Nya has become part of the sea, merg...
5.9K 64 18
Kai and Nya just transferred to Ninjago city middle school and its hard for Nya to get around until she makes some friends Skylor and PIXAL who later...