Agony of Love (Completed)

By Bandita13

I'm participating in a contest named as READERS CHALLENGE. And this is the story is for that. But I'll make s... More

General Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue A
Epilogue B
Epilogue C
Author's Note
Epilogue D
Epilogue E
Last Epilogue

Chapter 28

2.9K 278 23
By Bandita13

Hours rolled like in lightning speed when her emotions were getting jumbled up with each passing second.

One part of her was said she should go back with him when another part was holding her back. Her mind repeating that he should go back but the selfish heart of her denied that.

His touch, his care and moreover his love which she was missing terribly once, now when she get back that she wants to relish them.

But isn't it too late to start everything in a new way now! Specially when the label of a murderer tagging with her name. If some how Randhir will prove her innocent in the court how can she forget that she is a widow also!

Her eyes became moist remembering people's taunting and bad mouthing about her character. She tolerates that anyhow but she can't tolerate if it comes to him.

"No no, he is a life to live and a family to support. I can't destroy everything for my selfish wish. I just can't." She cried silently and don't know when sleep can took over her senses.

* * * * * * * * *

As morning appeared Sanyukta slowly open her eyes. Enormous thoughts came to her mind but she get up sue them away.

Randhir was sleeping when Sanyukta came to his room with a cup of coffee. She saw him sleeping and kept the cup on the table and turned to go.

"How many times I have to tell you not run away from me Sanyukta!" She jumped a little heard his voice when he open his eyes.

"Aapko kaise pata ke main hu, aap toh soo rahe thay na?" She asked surprisingly.

"Aagar tumhe lagta hain ke tum mere room mein chup chap se aayegi aur mujhe pata vi nehi chalega then you are wrong Miss Junior." He said sipping his morning coffee when she looked at him with awe.

"So packed your bag?" He asked hopefully.

She take a deep breath and said, "I'm not going anywhere." She said when he sighed but smiled next.

"Ohh you want me to settle down here with you, okay I have no problem." He shrugged his shoulders when her eyes became widened.

"What, no! I mean how can be that possible?" She said surprisingly.

"Why not! Madam bol rahi thi ke tum yeha as a teacher join karna chahati ho then I think I should apply also. Waise vi my grades are better than you." She shocked to listen his words.

How can be he settle down here stake his carrier!

"Ishika!" She said suddenly remembered something.

"Wo abroad wapas jane wali hain." Randhir replied when Sanyukta blinked her eyes.

"Keya!" She can't digest the news.

"Yeah she is a very good friend of mine and when I told her everything about you she back off." Randhir replied looking at her.

"She has a very deep feelings for you, I saw that in her eyes." She sighed lowering her lashes.

"You know what maine vi kisiki aankhon mein kabhi bahut kuch dekha tha. Love, care, emotions." He said not shifting his gaze when she dared to look at his eyes in fear to be caught red handed.

"You have exactly half an hour, take it as a grace period. Mere fresh hoke bahar aane tak ka time hain tumhare pass. Then I'll decide my next step." He said and dashed towards the washroom when she came back to her room.

"Good morning ma'am." Randhir greeted to the madam as he meet with her on his way.

"Very good morning my child." Madam replied with a smile.

"Umm madam keya main Sanyukta se mill sakta hu, mujhe usse kuch kaam tha?" Randhir asked.

"Yes of course you can. She is in her room now." Madam replied thus Randhir thanked her.

"Did she agree?" Madam asked next.

"Not yet but the point is she didn't even disagree this time after am threatened her." Randhir replied shrugging his shoulders off.

"Threatening?" Madam asked curiously.

"Haan maine usse threat diya hain ke aagar wo mere saath wapas nehi aayi toh I'll join here as a teacher." He replied thus madam smiled.

"You are stubborn more than Sanyukta had told me." Madam laughed.

"Am a very simple and peace loving man ma'am until someone throw a challenge in front of me. And this time Sanyukta made the mistake." Randhir said firmly and left from there.

"So what's your decision?" Sanyukta turned her face to heard this and saw him standing there. She take a deep breath and looked into his eyes.

"Okay am ready but I have a condition." She said when he narrowed his gaze.

"Am listing." He replied.

"Main aapke saath chalungi but aapke ghar mein nehi aapne ghar mein rahungi." She said hesitatingly.

"You mean that rented house?" He asked thus she nodded.

"And why so?" He asked shockingly.

"Kyu ki main unn logo ki aankhon mein aapne liye daya aur humdardi nehi dekhna chahati jinnhe main aapna samajhti hu." She replied straight making him numb for a second.

"Okay as you wish." He nodded his head positively.

* * * * * * * * *

After some hours they were standing in front of the Shekhawat Vila hand to hand. Actually he was holding her tightly by her wrist not getting her to escape when she was glaring him hard.

Sometimes before when they came out from the airport Randhir gave her a lift. She denied first but then agreed to him. But instead of dropping her at her house he took her here forcefully avoid her banter.

"You cheater, you liar. You promised me that you let me live in my house!" She is not finished yet to cursing him.

"And I took my promise." His words made her confused and she looked at him confusingly.

"Aapne dil par haat rakh kar saach saach bolo ke tum iss ghar ko aapna nehi manti! Bass ek baar na bol do tumhari kasam tumhe tumhare kiraye ke ghar mein chhod aayunga." He said sternly thus she lowered her lashes.

"And don't worry about the rest of the people. Jaise tum unnhe aapna samajhti ho waise wo vi tumhe aapna samajhte hain aur koi insaan aapne logo ko daya aur humdardi nehi dikhate." He said softly thus she looked at him with moist eyes when he wiped them gently. Just then the door got open and nanny flashed a bright smile to saw them together.

"Sanyukta!" She cried in happiness when Sanyukta hugged her.

"Kaha chali geyi thi tum, pata hain Arpita betiya ka roo roo ke bura haal tha aur Parth baba ka vi." Nanny said wiped her tears.

"Hmm cry baby, Sanyukta was right." Randhir murmured under his breath.

"Sorry nanny, umm....Arpita aur Parth kaha hain?" Sanyukta asked looking around.

Just then a furious Arpita came and pushed her hard thus she about to fall but Randhir hold her carefully. Everyone become shocked.

"Arpi what are you doing, don't you know that she has a critical surgery?" Randhir asked shockingly.

"Toh main keya karu, innhe humari koi parwa hain jo main innki parwa karu! Bina baataye ghar chhod kar chali geyi. Aagar mujhe such much aapna bahen manti toh phir kabhi aaise chhod kar nehi jati. You know what Sanyu di I hate you." She said furiously and then bursted out into tears when Sanyukta smiled brightly.

"I love you too." She said hugging her when she still crying.

"Aachha baba I'm sorry now stop crying otherwise baby will be effected na." She said rubbing her back thus her sobs came to a halt.

"Sanyu!" Came a voice. Sanyukta turned and saw Parth there. He almost rushed to her and pulled her in a tight hug.

"Kaha chali geyi thi tu, pata hain humara keya haal ho raha tha yeha! Pal pal mar rahe the hum. Thank god ke tu aah geyi." He said when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Yeh sirf rondu nehi chipku vi hain, kaise Sanyukta se chipka huya hain chipku kahika! Aur thank god! Wapas leke main aaya aur thanks god ko bol raha hain, idiot!" He twitched his nose.

"Okay okay aab Sanyukta betiya ko aaram karne do. Parth beta tum Arpita betiya ko lekar doctor ke pass jane wale thay na jau main vi mandir hoke aati hu." Nanny said when Sanyukta smiled a little and went to her room.

* * * * * * * * *

Sanyukta was laying on her bed and reminiscing old memories when she heard a noise of crying. Parth and Arpita went to the doctor and nanny went to the temple. So she get up and came out from her room.

She heard the the crying noise came from the chamber and when she about to go inside she heard a glass breaking noise also. She rushed inside and gasped to saw the scenario.

Randhir was sitting on the floor and his right hand was oozing blood.

"Yeh sab kaise?" She panicked and rushed towards him.

"Aapke haat se toh khoon nikal raha hain!" She said and about to caught his hand when he took his hand back.

"Sir please bahut khoon nikal raha hain mujhe first aid toh karne dijiye." She said worriedly and hold his hand when he jerk that.

"Tumhe usse keya, tum toh chhod kar chali geyi thi na, mujhe punish karne ke liye. Yeh vi nehi socha ke mera keya hoga tumhare bina, toh phir aab yeh care karne ka drama kyu?" He asked in a cold voice thus she look down.

"Actually you didn't trust me ever, never. Aagar trust karti toh phir itna bada kadam uthane se pehele ek baar mujhe baatati. But nehi tumhe toh mahan banna tha na chahe mera dil hi kyu na toote, main marr hi..." She didn't let him complete and covered his mouth with her palm.

"Sir please..." She pleaded when tears made their way from her eyes. He removed her palm from his mouth and came closer her and latched their lips with a swift movement.

He sucked her upper lips softly pulling her more close when she closed her eyes. They parted after sometimes when he kissed her cheeks soaking the fresh tears in that process and joined their foreheads when she said.

"Mujhe Arpita aur Parth ki reletion aapse chhupani nehi chahiye thi aur na hi usski pregnancy ki baat. But Arpita was very scared and requested me not to told you that. So I didn't have any choice. I'm sorry." She said wiped his tears when he hugged her.

"No am sorry." He hide his face in the crook of her neck.

"I'm really very sorry." He said when broke down into her embrace.

"Nehi galti meri vi hain please aap guilty feel mat kariye and don't blame yourself." She said when he looked at her in disbelief.

"How can be you forgave me that easily when am myself not able to forgive me?" He asked in a daze.

"Aapki koi galti nehi thi sir toh phir maafi kaisi!" She chirped slowly.

"No Sanyukta am guilty, daato mujhe, maaro mujhe, tana do lekin please aaise maaf mat karo." He cried when she hugged him.

"You want to be forgiven?" She asked thus he nodded positively.

"Then come with me." She said and take him at his room. She bring the first aid kit and started dressing his wound.

"Aagar aap chahate hain ke main aapko maaf kar du then stop blaming yourself first. Aur yeh bachho jaisi harkate karna bandh kar dijiye. Aur khabardar jo aapne aap ko phirse hurt kiya toh I'll never forgive you, understand." She threatened him thus he nodded positively.

"Good, aab chup chap rest kariye main chalti hu." She said and about to go when he hold her hand thus she looked at him confusingly.

"Please ruk jau na, mujhe aakela kuch aachha nehi laag raha hain." He pleaded thus she nodded positively and sat down beside him when he placed his head on her lap. She surprised a little bit but then caressing his hairs slowly when he closed his eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friends please I want all your support here. I request you all to give me your precious vote and make me the winer. Cause it's a Readers choice so the story with maximum reads and votes and also the best story line will win. I'll try to give my best but I want your support too. So friends please give your precious votes and comments too.

Silent readers please give your precious votes and comments too.

Thank you. Love you all. 😍 😘

Words : 2002

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Saddahaqcontests

pooja919

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 2.1K 59
Their Endless Love🔐♥♥♥♥ And Burning Desire🔥 (Mafiaas Love😈❤️)
60.1K 10.9K 39
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
329K 15.5K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!
147K 13.6K 78
Story of three brothers this is the continuation of Book LEHRE... this will emphasize on the fact How these brothers tackle with ups and down of li...