Chapter 28

Hours rolled like in lightning speed when her emotions were getting jumbled up with each passing second.

One part of her was said she should go back with him when another part was holding her back. Her mind repeating that he should go back but the selfish heart of her denied that.

His touch, his care and moreover his love which she was missing terribly once, now when she get back that she wants to relish them.

But isn't it too late to start everything in a new way now! Specially when the label of a murderer tagging with her name. If some how Randhir will prove her innocent in the court how can she forget that she is a widow also!

Her eyes became moist remembering people's taunting and bad mouthing about her character. She tolerates that anyhow but she can't tolerate if it comes to him.

"No no, he is a life to live and a family to support. I can't destroy everything for my selfish wish. I just can't." She cried silently and don't know when sleep can took over her senses.

* * * * * * * * *

As morning appeared Sanyukta slowly open her eyes. Enormous thoughts came to her mind but she get up sue them away.

Randhir was sleeping when Sanyukta came to his room with a cup of coffee. She saw him sleeping and kept the cup on the table and turned to go.

"How many times I have to tell you not run away from me Sanyukta!" She jumped a little heard his voice when he open his eyes.

"Aapko kaise pata ke main hu, aap toh soo rahe thay na?" She asked surprisingly.

"Aagar tumhe lagta hain ke tum mere room mein chup chap se aayegi aur mujhe pata vi nehi chalega then you are wrong Miss Junior." He said sipping his morning coffee when she looked at him with awe.

"So packed your bag?" He asked hopefully.

She take a deep breath and said, "I'm not going anywhere." She said when he sighed but smiled next.

"Ohh you want me to settle down here with you, okay I have no problem." He shrugged his shoulders when her eyes became widened.

"What, no! I mean how can be that possible?" She said surprisingly.

"Why not! Madam bol rahi thi ke tum yeha as a teacher join karna chahati ho then I think I should apply also. Waise vi my grades are better than you." She shocked to listen his words.

How can be he settle down here stake his carrier!

"Ishika!" She said suddenly remembered something.

"Wo abroad wapas jane wali hain." Randhir replied when Sanyukta blinked her eyes.

"Keya!" She can't digest the news.

"Yeah she is a very good friend of mine and when I told her everything about you she back off." Randhir replied looking at her.

"She has a very deep feelings for you, I saw that in her eyes." She sighed lowering her lashes.

"You know what maine vi kisiki aankhon mein kabhi bahut kuch dekha tha. Love, care, emotions." He said not shifting his gaze when she dared to look at his eyes in fear to be caught red handed.

"You have exactly half an hour, take it as a grace period. Mere fresh hoke bahar aane tak ka time hain tumhare pass. Then I'll decide my next step." He said and dashed towards the washroom when she came back to her room.

"Good morning ma'am." Randhir greeted to the madam as he meet with her on his way.

"Very good morning my child." Madam replied with a smile.

Agony of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें