Chapter 25

Sitting at her room he was recalling their moments only. The room was empty but still it has her signs. His eyes were blood shot due to constantly crying. His body was hell tired and aching badly due to searching her whole night.

The moment Parth disclosed the whole truth the earth slipped beneath from his feet. He sat on the terrace with a thud as his legs were not supported him anymore and before Parth can understand he left the house to searching her.

He was looking for her the whole night in every possible places but didn't get a single trace of her. He came back like a defeated man who lost his everything in one night.

He was sitting at Sanyukta's room lifelessly when his eyes fall on her medicine box and he remembered she had a critical surgery too. His heart ached remembered how he pushed her hard that night and she winched in pain. She was in pain but instead of helping her he was taunting her.

"She did everything for me, for the sake of my family. But what I did with her? I slapped her that day, I accused her, abused her, pained her. Even I questioned about her character too. I crossed all my limits."

His heart groaned and eyes got blurred, he lay down on her bed and when he hide his face on the pillow he felt her smell there.

"I....I'm sorry. Please come back." He chocked remembered their last meeting.

"I promise I'll say sorry for my each and every misdeed with you, I promise I won't misbehave with you again, I promise I won't ask you anything also. I slapped you na tum vi mujhe maar lena jitna marzi I won't stop you. I promise I won't marry Ishika and will be a good man for you but please be a good girl and come back to me." He blabbered laying there and don't know when sleep overtook his senses.

Nanny came to the room and sat down beside him. She shaded some tears to saw him like that and caressed his hairs slowly.

                             * * * * * * * * *

Randhir wake up after some hours of sleep and the first thing came to his mind is....Sanyukta.

He get up with a jolt and look around the surrounding and he realized that it's a bitter truth, she really left the house. His eyes again filled with fresh tears.

"Main tumhe aaise jane nehi dunga Sanyukta. I'll never let you go, I'll bring you back." He wiped his tears with his thumb and came out from the room.

"Parth tell me where is Sanyukta?" Randhir asked Parth as he spotted him.

"Randhir I don't know." Parth replied slowly.

"Parth don't even try to tell a lie. I know very well that you know about Sanyukta's whereabouts. So tell me now." Randhir said sternly when Parth felt helpless.

"Randhir I swear I don't know anything about her. Main toh ghar mein vi nehi tha uss waqt, aagar hota toh Sanyu ko jane deta keya!" He said when Randhir look down in disappointment.

"But....I think ke mujhe pata hain Sanyu kaha jaa sakti hain." Randhir looked at Parth with hope as he told that.

"Kaha? Please Parth tell me where is Sanyukta." He said impatiently.

"I think Sanyu is in Shimla now. Waha ki orphanage mein hi hum dono ka bachpan bita hain. So am pretty much sure that Sanyukta is there." Parth said thoughtfully when Randhir's face lit up a little.

"Main subha se call karne ki try kar raha hu but baarish ki wajase line nehi mill raha hain." Rest of the words were unheard by Randhir as he was busy to call someone.

"Book a ticket for Shimla today." He ordered someone in phone.

"Possible nehi hain toh make it possible but mujhe Shimla jana hain aaj ke aaj hi." He said angrily and cut the phone.

Agony of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें