Chapter 1

"THE WELL KNOWN BUSINESSMAN MR. SAMEER MITTAL WAS KILLED BY HIS WIFE SANYUKTA MITTAL LAST NIGHT AT HIS OWN HOUSE."

The news was spreading like fire in the whole city. In every news channels there were only one news. Everyone was talking about the incident only.

                                 Mittal House
                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two police jeeps and an ambulance were at the compound of the house. The whole house was covered by the police. The press and media also gathered in front of the house to cover such sensational news. The forensic team take away the victims body to the morgue when two lady constables bring Sanyukta Mittal with them to take her at the police station. She was wearing a yellow saree and her hair were tied in a bun. Her hands were locked by the handcuff when her face was all calm. There was no sign of worry and guilt in her face.

"Mrs. Mittal why you killed your husband?"

"Mrs. Mittal aaisa keya huya tha jiske wajah se aapko aapne husband ka murder karna pada?"

"Mrs. Mittal aabhi ek mahine pehele hi aapka aur Mr. Mittal ka shaadi huyi thi, achanak aaisa keya huya jo aap ne aapne husband ka murder kar diya?"

The reporters started asking her bunches of questions when Sanyukta kept mum and sat inside the police van. A young man about 25 years old came near her.

"Don't worry Sanyu I'm with you. Please don't panic. I'll handle the situation." He said holding Sanyukta's hand when she looked at him with mixed emotion.

"I know Parth." Sanyukta said slowly when driver starts the car.

                                Police Station
                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Officer I'm Parth Kashyap and I want to meet Sanyukta Mittal." Parth said to the S.I.

"I'm sorry sir but for that you have to take the permission from Inspector Rana." The S.I. said thus Parth went towards Inspector Rana's cabin.

"Inspector I want to meet Sanyukta Mittal." Parth said thus Inspector Rana looked up from the file.

"And who are you Mister?" Inspector Rana raised his brows.

"I'm Parth Kashyap, Sanyukta's childhood friend and her only family too." Parth replied.

"Sorry Mr. Kashyap, friend or family I can't allow anyone to meet with her now." Rana replied when checking the file again.

"But why?" Parth asked surprisingly when Rana looked up from the file again.

"Cause we have to follow the rules Mr. Kashyap. We have to interrogate the suspect. After that we proceed the case to the court then court will decide. Till then no one can meet her." Rana said without any emotion when Parth rolled his eyes.

"You must be forgotten one thing officer that you can't ask anything to my client in my absence." Parth said when Rana looked at him confusingly.

"I'm Sanyukta Mittal's lawyer too and whatever you want to ask her you have to do that at my present. Now can I meet with my client?" Parth asked when Rana nodded positively.

                                * * * * * * * * *

Sanyukta was sitting silently at the cell keeping her face on her knees and looking at the floor blankly. Her face had lost all it's glow but still it's calm and composed. Parth's eyes became teary to saw her like that.

"Sanyukta?" He called her thus she looked up. Her expressions changed to saw him and she stood up immediately and came closer to him.

"Sanyu yeh sab keya ho geya!" Parth was verge of tears.

Agony of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें